Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Hyatt Business Card

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2022, 9:56 am

Originally Posted by saltytheseagull
I'm thinking about taking the dive for this card as I have some stays coming up and am concerned about requalification.

How quickly can I get the card or a card number? I've got a few bigger purchases coming up.
Chase will over night it to you, upon request
saltytheseagull likes this.
Old Aug 26, 2022, 10:05 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
Originally Posted by Schnit
Chase will over night it to you, upon request
I was told 1-2 business days when I called to ask for overnight. The initial email was saying 3-5 business days.
Old Aug 26, 2022, 10:07 am

Programs: UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by saltytheseagull
I'm thinking about taking the dive for this card as I have some stays coming up and am concerned about requalification.

How quickly can I get the card or a card number? I've got a few bigger purchases coming up.
took me 5 days (including weekend) to get the card once approved and expedited earlier this month
Old Aug 26, 2022, 12:03 pm

Originally Posted by lAzyTraveler
I was told 1-2 business days when I called to ask for overnight. The initial email was saying 3-5 business days.
This is consistent with my experience. Definitely ask to have the card(s) expedited, but assume it will still take 2-3 calendar days.
Old Aug 26, 2022, 12:57 pm

As a DP, got a secure message saying they would not give me the 2 tier night offer since I applied on 8/7. Unlucky but it is what it is
Old Aug 26, 2022, 6:24 pm

Originally Posted by beltway
This is consistent with my experience. Definitely ask to have the card(s) expedited, but assume it will still take 2-3 calendar days.
Just got the card, but can't figure out how to quickly ask for expedited delivery. As a new account, I only know the last 4 digits of the card and can't get through the phone menus. Sent a secure message, but this may take a while.

ETA: Finally got through... they kept asking for a Pin, so I just kept hitting # until they finally got me a person.

Last edited by xooz; Aug 26, 2022 at 6:39 pm
Old Aug 28, 2022, 7:00 am

Programs: AA PPro BA Bronze SPG Gold HH GLD Hyatt Exp
Applied yesterday and was told that it can be overnighted to me. Worst case scenario, I will receive it Tuesday.
Old Aug 28, 2022, 8:15 pm

Originally Posted by xooz
Just got the card, but can't figure out how to quickly ask for expedited delivery. As a new account, I only know the last 4 digits of the card and can't get through the phone menus. Sent a secure message, but this may take a while.

ETA: Finally got through... they kept asking for a Pin, so I just kept hitting # until they finally got me a person.
FWIW, my practice is to send an SM the instant I know of the approval. My experience is that Chase rarely takes more than 24 hrs to reply & typically does so much sooner than that.

I should note that one side benefit of requesting expedited delivery on a personal Chase card is that you’ll usually get two cards (one expedited, one by slow boat) that are identical down to the CVV. If you have a domestic partner helping out with spend but don’t want to burden them with an AU card & the associated 5/24 hit, this can be a substantial convenience. I mean, when was the last time* a cashier looked at the name on the card you’re presenting for payment?

[*Staples, at least in the DC area, does demand ID & checks it against the printed cardholder name for gift card purchases as an anti-fraud measure. IME they are very much an outlier in this respect.]
Stgermainparis likes this.
Old Aug 28, 2022, 8:19 pm

Originally Posted by beltway
FWIW, my practice is to send an SM the instant I know of the approval. My experience is that Chase rarely takes more than 24 hrs to reply & typically does so much sooner than that.

]
I did also send a secure message to which they did respond. So hopefully I will be successful with one or the other(or both) requests.
Old Aug 28, 2022, 10:10 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Titanium, AA Exec Plat, OZ Diamond Plus
Anyone know if this stacks with that 10 / 20 night challenge for Explorist / Globalist? I tried calling but the rep didn't know.
Old Aug 28, 2022, 11:28 pm

Hi, if using family/friend's Hyatt referral link, do we still get double elite night credits? The referral link doesn't show the double elite night promo, but the public link does show double elite night. Thanks.
Old Aug 29, 2022, 3:12 am

Originally Posted by bunny425
Hi, if using family/friend's Hyatt referral link, do we still get double elite night credits? The referral link doesn't show the double elite night promo, but the public link does show double elite night. Thanks.

No it won't apply unless it shows it. Referral link may include it later but not guaranteed.
Old Aug 29, 2022, 8:15 am

Originally Posted by Warriorconcept

No it won't apply unless it shows it. Referral link may include it later but not guaranteed.
Do you know this definitively ? Are there any DPs ?
Old Aug 29, 2022, 8:53 am

Originally Posted by Fluff Ermine
Anyone know if this stacks with that 10 / 20 night challenge for Explorist / Globalist? I tried calling but the rep didn't know.
Lucky (OMAAT) responded to someone with a similar question: "That would come down to the terms of that specific challenge. I believe most of those challenges are based on actual number of nights completed, and not elite qualifying nights as such. So my assumption is that these nights wouldn't count double toward that, but I could be wrong."
Fluff Ermine likes this.
Old Aug 29, 2022, 10:03 am

Originally Posted by Shagger12
Do you know this definitively ? Are there any DPs ?
The first part yes about what offers you apply for. About referrals updating that's typical with Chase, referrals typically lag behind public offer (for better or worse).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.