Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Hyatt Business Card

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2024, 6:40 pm

Originally Posted by DCA-Flyer
1/3/2024 - Exceeded $50k threshold on card (charges were made in 2024, that is transaction date threshold)
Charging $50k to your card between January 1st and January 3rd is impressive!
Old Mar 18, 2024, 2:49 pm

Programs: Hyatt-Glob, DL-Dia, AA-EXP
Originally Posted by iwc
Finally received the email from Hyatt notifying me that I qualified for 10 % redemption rebate even though I qualified back in January.
I also received the e-mail on 3/14. I had two redemptions between 1/3 and 2/29, and neither appear to have received the rebate. Wish me luck, I'm going to write to the point of contact listed in the e-mail ([email protected]) as their delay in activating this benefit appears to have cost me 25,000 points (provided I don't redeem points between now and year end, which I may not depending on how room rates are).
iwc likes this.
Old Mar 18, 2024, 2:54 pm

Originally Posted by DCA-Flyer
appears to have cost me 25,000 points
The rebate maxes out at 20K points, I think.
jerry a. laska likes this.
Old Mar 18, 2024, 4:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by avogadro
The rebate maxes out at 20K points, I think.
Correct.
10% Bonus Point Redemption Bonus: If, during a single calendar year (January 1through December 31), you and any employee(s) collectively spend fifty thousand U.S. dollars ($50,000 USD) or more in Purchases on your World of Hyatt Business Card, you will receive ten percent (10%) Bonus Points back on up to a total of 200,000 World of Hyatt points you redeem for free night awards, Points + Cash stays, room upgrades, dining and spa services and FIND experiences during the remainder of that calendar year. ​​​​​​​
Old Mar 18, 2024, 7:25 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by jerry a. laska
10% Bonus Point Redemption Bonus: If, during a single calendar year (January 1through December 31), you and any employee(s) collectively spend fifty thousand U.S. dollars ($50,000 USD) or more in Purchases on your World of Hyatt Business Card, you will receive ten percent (10%) Bonus Points back on up to a total of 200,000 World of Hyatt points you redeem for free night awards, Points + Cash stays, room upgrades, dining and spa services and FIND experiences during the remainder of that calendar year.
How does that actually work? Say you spend $50k by the end of Nov. You only get 10% rebate for one month?

Do you get rebates for stays booked between meeting spending requirements and the end of the year or stays during that time period?
Old Mar 19, 2024, 1:32 pm

Programs: American Airlines EXP, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by SP03
How does that actually work? Say you spend $50k by the end of Nov. You only get 10% rebate for one month?

Do you get rebates for stays booked between meeting spending requirements and the end of the year or stays during that time period?
- Yes, in that case 10% rebate for December only
- Stays during that time period
Old Mar 19, 2024, 8:07 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by tomsam
- Stays during that time period
Even if you booked the stay prior to spending $50k?

If that's the case, might be worth getting to $50k earlier.
Old Mar 19, 2024, 8:54 pm

Originally Posted by SP03
Even if you booked the stay prior to spending $50k?

If that's the case, might be worth getting to $50k earlier.
It's based on checkout date, not on booked date
Ijones027 likes this.
Old Apr 21, 2024, 3:48 pm

Programs: SK Gold, BA Silver, AC 25K, HH Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Does anybody know when does the quarterly top 3 spending bonus categories post?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.