Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Hyatt Business Card

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2022, 10:35 am

A big reason I applied for the new card was the double elite nights and I did use a referral link that did NOT show it in the listed features/SUBs. So I just called.

The agent told me that he was showing that my card was "coded" for the double nights as part of the SUB. I asked him twice and both times he confirmed.

I guess we will see but I am fairly/very confident I should be OK.
Old Aug 29, 2022, 10:40 am

Programs: UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Shagger12
A big reason I applied for the new card was the double elite nights and I did use a referral link that did NOT show it in the listed features/SUBs. So I just called.

The agent told me that he was showing that my card was "coded" for the double nights as part of the SUB. I asked him twice and both times he confirmed.

Good luck!
Shagger12 likes this.
Old Aug 29, 2022, 10:55 am

I would recommend sending a SM and ask for confirmation, just to be safe, so you have it in writting
Old Aug 29, 2022, 10:59 am

I have already. I will report back.

PS. I did not solicit the agent to tell me about the double elite nights. I asked him to read off the SUBs and when he came to this one he was very speficic about the dates in terms of the application window (Aug 23rd etc.). It was then that I stopped him and asked him to verify.

Last edited by Shagger12; Aug 29, 2022 at 6:24 pm
Old Aug 29, 2022, 12:45 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
I have already. I will report back.

PS. I did not solicite the agent to tell me about the double elite nights. I asked him to read off the SUBs and when he came to this one he was very speficic about the dates in terms of the application window (Aug 23rd etc.). It was then that I stopped him and asked him to verify.
It would be nice if you get the 2x night bonus through the referral link. I was going to do the same but decided to use the link that showed the 2x night offer. (Friend missed 5k points )

Then I called Chase to make sure that my card had the 2x night bonus, but the rep said no. Not sure why she didn’t see it. She also said that she could not send me the card overnight but did 2-3 Biz days shipping… Maybe she’s a new agent or I called the wrong number?
Old Aug 30, 2022, 12:15 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, National Exec, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by luv2ctheworld
2 World of Hyatt Tier-Qualifying Night Credits for Each Night Stay: To be eligible for this offer you must apply and be approved for the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card between August 23, 2022 and October 6, 2022. You, as the authorizing officer, will receive 2 World of Hyatt Tier-Qualifying Night credits for each qualifying night you stay from August 23, 2022 until December 31, 2022
Does this mean that all qualifying stays between 8/23/22 and 12/31/22 will count for double elite nights regardless of when you applied and was approved for the card between 8/23/22 and 10/6/22, or will only stays after approval count for double elite nights?

I applied on 8/25/22 and the automated system says there is no application in the system in the past 30 days. I then spoke with a representative who told me my application is pending and that no decision has been made yet. Has updating the automated system and application review been slow lately? I have 4 Chase business cards and 4 Chase personal cards, 800+ credit and excellent income. I don't actually need more credit, just the double elite nights, so I'm willing to move around credit between business cards to get this open.
Old Aug 30, 2022, 12:18 pm

Originally Posted by EricUSC
Does this mean that all qualifying stays between 8/23/22 and 12/31/22 will count for double elite nights regardless of when you applied and was approved for the card between 8/23/22 and 10/6/22, or will only stays after approval count for double elite nights?

I applied on 8/25/22 and the automated system says there is no application in the system in the past 30 days. I then spoke with a representative who told me my application is pending and that no decision has been made yet. Has updating the automated system and application review been slow lately? I have 4 Chase business cards and 4 Chase personal cards, 800+ credit and excellent income. I don't actually need more credit, just the double elite nights, so I'm willing to move around credit between business cards to get this open.
Per DansDeals:
Plus if you apply by 10/6, you’ll also get 2 elite qualifying night credits for every night spent at a Hyatt hotel, backdated from 8/23/22 through 12/31/22.
https://www.dansdeals.com/credit-car...business-card/
Old Aug 30, 2022, 1:07 pm

Similar situation.

The double nights and 5 more elite nights will really help me requalify for next year. I had a mix of 6 Chase cards and application initially showed as pending. I did not call etc but got an email 3-4 days later requesting ID and SS verification. I uploaded photos of DL and SS card and the following day I got a call to verify only my ID status and that I had in fact applied. No questions about the business etc. The guy put me on hold and came back and "congratulated" me on being approved. Never had any of this happen before.

Credit line was smallest I think Chase have ever given me of only $ 5,000 which will require some workarounds.
Old Aug 30, 2022, 1:14 pm

Similar situation.

The double nights and 5 more elite nights will really help me requalify for next year. I had a mix of 6 Chase cards and application initially showed as pending. I did not call etc but got an email 3-4 days later requesting ID and SS verification. I uploaded photos of DL and SS card and the following day I got a call to verify only my ID status and that I had in fact applied. No questions about the business etc. The guy put me on hold and came back and "congratulated" me on being approved. Never had any of this happen before.

Credit line was smallest I think Chase have ever given me of only $ 5,000 which will require some workarounds.
Just clarifying since you don't specifically say, the business card does not give you nights just for having the card, you need to spend 10k to get the 5 nights with the business card. You do not get them automatically like the personal card.

Congrats on approval! You can always move around credit if you need to, if you have excess on other cards
Old Aug 30, 2022, 1:21 pm

Need to spend 10K for the 5 nights.
Old Aug 30, 2022, 6:21 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Titanium, AA Exec Plat, OZ Diamond Plus
Another DP if helpful: applied 3 days ago, no "real" business (i occasionally flip 1 or 2 items a year on Swappa, mainly consoles / phones). Listed revenue as $500. Got approved for a $5K limit though they did follow up and ask for documentation (I sent screenshots of my Swappa transactions this year, only had 1) and said that was fine. Agent confirmed double nights retroactively stack
Old Aug 31, 2022, 6:45 pm

Originally Posted by Cotton Candy Lobster
I'm in the same boat and just got off the phone with Chase. They added the double nights offer to my account.
do you remember how you did it i tried calling 5 times and got no all time
Old Sep 1, 2022, 9:41 am

Programs: World of Hyatt
I received a written letter today from Chase, and it states:

Your account isn't eligible for the bonus offer you requested
We appreciate your interest in our new offer to receive 2 Tier Qualifying Night Credits bonus offer. Unfortunately your account isn't eligible to receive it. Promotional offers are only available for select credit cards and aren't transferable between accounts.
Old Sep 1, 2022, 11:53 am

Originally Posted by Schnit
Chase will over night it to you, upon request
I sent an SM as soon as the card popped up in my account after approval the day after, and they told me they could not express ship it. So still waiting on it a week later now.... I had it done on other Chase business cards so was surprised they didn't do it in this case too.
Old Sep 1, 2022, 12:06 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
Originally Posted by BananaFusion
I sent an SM as soon as the card popped up in my account after approval the day after, and they told me they could not express ship it. So still waiting on it a week later now.... I had it done on other Chase business cards so was surprised they didn't do it in this case too.
So I talked 3 different reps about the shipping and every rep told me that they only use 2-3 Business Day shipping.

Funny it came overnight. I got my card in the Next Day UPS package.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.