Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Hyatt Business Card

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2022, 6:28 pm

Originally Posted by krazykanuck
For anybody who has been approved since the 2x EQN promo started, how do the double nights show up? and do they show up at the same time or delayed from the stay?
As far as I know, no one has received any double night credits yet.
krazykanuck likes this.
Old Sep 24, 2022, 3:01 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
For anybody who has been approved since the 2x EQN promo started, how do the double nights show up? and do they show up at the same time or delayed from the stay?
Have you reviewed any of this thread? I literally addressed this in post #238.

Yes, I've had stays since being approved, no the doubled EQNs have not posted yet.

Regards

Originally Posted by scubadu
Whenever I take advantage of a new special offer I make a point to review the terms and conditions in detail. I often find this answers the most common questions (such as this one)

In this case, the terms and conditions pretty clearly state, "Please allow up to 8 weeks from the last day of the calendar month of your stay, for World of Hyatt Tier-Qualifying Night credits to be added to your World of Hyatt account."

In practice, it rarely takes that long (based on similar, previous offers), but that should be your expectation. Since this offer was only announced in mid to late August, and 8 weeks from the end of August would be the end of October or beginning of November (assuming the stay was actually in August), thus we could be a ways out from seeing the first nights post.

"Logistically," Hyatt tends to run these in batches and it generally will post with something like, "Reward Bonus" as the line item and then the specific number of additional elite nights.

Regards
Old Sep 24, 2022, 6:35 am

Likewise, just had a stay post after having gotten the card, and no double nights credit.
Old Sep 26, 2022, 7:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by scubadu
Have you reviewed any of this thread?
Hey, that's my line. Along with have you read the T&Cs? But as we on FT know, T&Cs often deviate from real world experience. I apologize if my question bothered you.

As an aside, I received my card today, only 5 business days after being approved. Not sure if they're speeding up, but a relatively fast delivery for a non-expedited card by Chase standards.
Old Sep 26, 2022, 8:14 pm

As an aside, I received my card today, only 5 business days after being approved. Not sure if they're speeding up, but a relatively fast delivery for a non-expedited card by Chase standards.
Received my card today as well. 5 full business days from being approved. As an extra data point, the card was shipped on the third business day.
Old Sep 27, 2022, 11:01 pm

Programs: UA MM, AS MVP Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, National Exec Elite
Quick question. And yes, I've read the T&Cs... I applied for and was approved for the card on August 30th. However, I didn't receive the card until September 14th. In the interim, I had a couple of paid stays and an award stay. I paid for these stays (and the incidentals) with my WoH personal card.

Will I still get credit for the double EQN for these nights? The T&Cs don't state that you must use the business card to pay for the stays, just that you have to be approved for the card between August 23 and October 6, I've reached out to Hyatt for clarification, but have yet to receive a response.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by alanro; Sep 28, 2022 at 5:35 pm Reason: spelling
Old Sep 28, 2022, 8:32 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by alanro
Quick question. And yes, I've read the T&Cs... I applied for and was approved for the card on August 30th. However, I didn't receive the card until September 14th. In the interim, I had a couple of paid stays and an award stay. I paid for these stays (and the incidentals) with my WoH personal card.

Will I still get credit for the double EQN for these nights? The T&Cs don't state that you must use the business card to pay for the stays, just that you have to be approved for the card between August 23 and October 6, I've reached out to Hyatt for clarification, but have yet to receive a response.

Thanks in advance!
Didn't you just answer your own question? Also, there are many recent posts giving clarification in this thread...
Old Sep 29, 2022, 12:21 pm

delete
Old Sep 29, 2022, 7:58 pm

Has anyone been declined due to 5/24 rule? Have you contacted chase for a possible reconsideration and how did it go? I would love to have this card as i go for the 20 night challenge for globalist but currently the 5/24 rule applies to me and i was wondering if anyone had any luck with calling them for reconsideration or if there was a way around. Thanks!
Old Sep 29, 2022, 7:59 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Titanium, AA Exec Plat, OZ Diamond Plus
Originally Posted by christianm49
Has anyone been declined due to 5/24 rule? Have you contacted chase for a possible reconsideration and how did it go? I would love to have this card as i go for the 20 night challenge for globalist but currently the 5/24 rule applies to me and i was wondering if anyone had any luck with calling them for reconsideration or if there was a way around. Thanks!
No exceptions.
Old Sep 29, 2022, 8:50 pm

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.
Originally Posted by christianm49
... 5/24 rule? ... reconsideration ...
Chase Private Client, until several years ago was a (perhaps the only) way around 5/24. I’m an inveterate churner and have been looking, and carefully reviewing Flyertalk, for a way around 5/24 ever since. So far no joy.

Might be Rule #2 of CC (SUB) mongering these days: #1 Pay all balances in full. #2 stay under 5/24. Of course “it’s all about the SUBs” is more of a guiding principle than a rule .
Old Sep 30, 2022, 6:52 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
I thought Business cc were immune to the 5/24 rule?
Old Sep 30, 2022, 9:23 am

Originally Posted by PortlySpartacus
I thought Business cc were immune to the 5/24 rule?
A business card (even a Chase CC) wont count toward your 5/24, but you need to be under 5/24 to get a business card.

So if you are at 4/24 you can get the Hyatt Business card and then the Hyatt Personal, but you cannot do it the other way around
nsx likes this.

Last edited by Schnit; Sep 30, 2022 at 9:23 am Reason: typo
Old Oct 4, 2022, 11:58 pm

anyone see those double eqn posted yet?
Old Oct 5, 2022, 1:58 am

When the double nights post we are certain to see a half dozen or so people writing in here to confirm it.
Cat88L3 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.