Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Hyatt Business Card

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2022, 9:34 pm

Just received 5 bonus nights from this for my stays earlier in the month. Good to see these finally posting.

Old Oct 20, 2022, 9:47 pm

Originally Posted by Seagull689
2 night stay end Sept 5
Applied for the card later in September
1 night stay end Oct 11
2 night stay end Oct 15
Received credit for 3 nights. Question is, which 3 nights? Maybe the bonus nights are not being awarded if approved for the card after stays within the promotion period?
Well we've got three data points that suggest that so far, including yours.
Old Oct 21, 2022, 4:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by nall
Well we've got three data points that suggest that so far, including yours.
Make me the 4th person. Though looking at my planned number of nights until Dec. 31, the 2 unbonused nights from start of promo to approval likely won't wind up mattering to me requalifying.
Old Oct 21, 2022, 6:34 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
2 night stay end Sept 5
1 night stay end Oct 11
2 night stay end Oct 15
Received credit for 3 nights. Question is, which 3 nights? Maybe the bonus nights are not being awarded if approved for the card after stays within the promotion period?
Not sure how accurate, but this blogger is saying, "if you apply by 10/6, youll also get 2 elite qualifying night credits for every night spent at a Hyatt hotel, backdated from 8/23/22 through 12/31/22."
Old Oct 21, 2022, 6:42 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro, United Silver, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Based on the nights I received, I'm guessing they do not backdate to stays in the promo period that happened before you were approved.
My husband received all his 2x nights, including ones for late August before he applied for the card.
Old Oct 21, 2022, 7:51 am

Dan is extremely reliable and has contacts at Chase
Old Oct 21, 2022, 7:55 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
Originally Posted by Schnit
Great!
Old Oct 21, 2022, 7:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Schnit
Doesn't seem to change the appearance that stays prior to approval aren't counting for being doubled, at least not for everybody. I had two one night stays before I was approved for the card, and then a two night and a one night stay after I was approved. I received 3 elite nights. So I'm reasonably confident I did not receive credit for the ones prior to approval. If I'd received two nights, or four, in this batch - something to suggest that they're posting them based on stay date, but no, my 3 matches only my post approval stays.

Maybe it'll work itself out in time and they'll catch up.
Old Oct 21, 2022, 8:04 am

Terms were pretty clear its back dated too

2 World of Hyatt Tier-Qualifying Night Credits for Each Night Stay: To be eligible for this offer you must apply and be approved for the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card between August 23, 2022 and October 6, 2022. You, as the authorizing officer, will receive 2 World of Hyatt Tier-Qualifying Night credits for each qualifying night you stay from August 23, 2022 until December 31, 2022. Please allow up to 8 weeks from the last day of the calendar month of your stay, for World of Hyatt Tier-Qualifying Night credits to be added to your World of Hyatt account. To qualify for World of Hyatt Tier-Qualifying Night credits, your World of Hyatt Business Credit Card account must be open and not in default and you must be a member in good standing with the World of Hyatt program. World of Hyatt Tier-Qualifying Night credits are valid from the date of issuance through December 31st of the same calendar year, however, please note that World of Hyatt Tier-Qualifying Night Credits awarded for 2022 nights will apply to status for 2022 even if issued and/or received in 2023. An employee will not receive the World of Hyatt Tier-Qualifying Night Credits. World of Hyatt Tier-Qualifying Night credits will apply to achieving World of Hyatt status and milestone benefits applicable to Tier-Qualifying Night requirements (as outlined in the program terms). The Tier-Qualifying Nights earned are not Free Night Awards. Chase is not responsible for offer fulfillment or the provision of or failure to provide the stated benefits and services.
Old Oct 21, 2022, 8:05 am

Originally Posted by krazykanuck
Doesn't seem to change the appearance that stays prior to approval aren't counting for being doubled, at least not for everybody. I had two one night stays before I was approved for the card, and then a two night and a one night stay after I was approved. I received 3 elite nights. So I'm reasonably confident I did not receive credit for the ones prior to approval. If I'd received two nights, or four, in this batch - something to suggest that they're posting them based on stay date, but no, my 3 matches only my post approval stays.

Maybe it'll work itself out in time and they'll catch up.
I also have stays on varying length in that period so it's very easy to determine which ones they doubled and which they did not.

To be fair, I was worried this would be the case; it's not unusual that different parts of an organization interpret edge cases differently.
Old Oct 21, 2022, 8:23 am

Hyatt personal card had the same offer last year. Whoever had the same situation might be able to answer the question....
Old Oct 21, 2022, 8:26 am
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
I also have stays on varying length in that period so it's very easy to determine which ones they doubled and which they did not.

To be fair, I was worried this would be the case; it's not unusual that different parts of an organization interpret edge cases differently.
This looks like someone erred in writing the software requirements. Now they will have to write another version, which will take a while.
Old Oct 21, 2022, 8:26 am

Duplicate
Old Oct 21, 2022, 8:30 am

2 night stay end Sept 5
1 night stay end Oct 11
2 night stay end Oct 15
I got approved 10/6. I had a stay 10/8 to 10/15 and did not get double credit. So it could be that 10/15 is outside the check out date got this tranch.

What is the latest stay for which anyone received 2x?
Old Oct 21, 2022, 8:36 am

Originally Posted by lkar
I got approved 10/6. I had a stay 10/8 to 10/15 and did not get double credit. So it could be that 10/15 is outside the check out date got this tranch.

What is the latest stay for which anyone received 2x?
I had a stay (10/8-10/9) and got doubled credit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.