Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Hyatt Business Card

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2022, 3:10 am

Programs: CX Marco Polo Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Marriott Gold
I just applied for the Chase World of Hyatt credit card. Wonder if you know when my status will be updated as Discoverist? Many thanks.
Old Nov 2, 2022, 10:53 am

Originally Posted by TrojanDomer
all my experience with a chase applications offer terms and date is based on application, not actual approval date
Dont think this was ever replied to. The terms clearly stated APPROVED during that period, not applied. People reported getting double points when they applied before but approved after. So one would like if you applied during but approved after, you will not get double points. Especially since they do not seem to be back dating
TrojanDomer likes this.
Old Nov 2, 2022, 11:16 am
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
When the personal card was offering double nights, the bonus nights were posted every two weeks, early in the week IIRC.

I hope that the next batch run for bonus uses new software that counts everything from August 23 forward regardless of approval date, in accordance with the text of the offer.
Old Nov 3, 2022, 3:16 pm

Update: I called Chase to confirm that the double elite night promo is applied to my account (applied Oct 1, but not approved until Oct 13) and they confirmed the promo is active. Still haven't received double credits from my stays in late August (it's been over 8 weeks), and they couldn't confirm that credits would be backdated and suggested that I call Hyatt.
Old Nov 3, 2022, 3:25 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist Marriott Gold AA EXP
CHase Business card EQNs

I already had the chase personal card, and currently have 37 nights this year from spend credits and stays. In Oct -I got the Hyatt Business card with a promo for 2x EQNs for the rest of the year and 5 EQNs for every $10K CC spend and 5 EQNs for holding the card. But I'm still showing 37 nights. When does the 5 nights for having the card post - first month or do I have to wait for a new calendar year? Also will they still give me the 5 nights from the Biz card since I already got the 5 nights for having the personal card.
Old Nov 3, 2022, 4:30 pm

Programs: Hilton credit card Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by bbriscoe34
I already had the chase personal card, and currently have 37 nights this year from spend credits and stays. In Oct -I got the Hyatt Business card with a promo for 2x EQNs for the rest of the year and 5 EQNs for every $10K CC spend and 5 EQNs for holding the card. But I'm still showing 37 nights. When does the 5 nights for having the card post - first month or do I have to wait for a new calendar year? Also will they still give me the 5 nights from the Biz card since I already got the 5 nights for having the personal card.
The business card does NOT have a benefit of 5 EQNs for holding the card.
Old Nov 3, 2022, 8:11 pm

Looks like some possible good news here. I applied for the business card Oct 5, and didn't get the approval email until Oct 24. I stayed two nights last weekend, after the approval. Looks like my bonus nights posted today! Even though my approval was WELL past Oct 6. Anyone else experience this as well?
jerry a. laska likes this.
Old Nov 3, 2022, 8:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by nsx
When the personal card was offering double nights, the bonus nights were posted every two weeks, early in the week IIRC.

I hope that the next batch run for bonus uses new software that counts everything from August 23 forward regardless of approval date, in accordance with the text of the offer.
Looks like the batch ran again tonight. I just received 6 bonus nights which ties to the 6 nights I've stayed since the last run. So I'm still missing the double nights from the 2 nights I stayed prior to approval, but after the promo started.
Old Nov 3, 2022, 8:30 pm
nsx
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by krazykanuck
Looks like the batch ran again tonight. I just received 6 bonus nights which ties to the 6 nights I've stayed since the last run. So I'm still missing the double nights from the 2 nights I stayed prior to approval, but after the promo started.
Same here. I got the bonus for my stay last weekend, but not for the pre-approval nights.
Old Nov 3, 2022, 11:00 pm

I received 6 nights after the approval, but not 2 nights before approval.
Old Nov 4, 2022, 7:49 am

Originally Posted by krazykanuck
Yep. Got my "You've earned an Encore [to Globalist]" e-mail last night when they added my bonus nights. Mission accomplished...
Old Nov 4, 2022, 11:52 am

Applied 10/1. Approved 10/6. Stayed 10/8 to 15. Did not get 2x in initial batch but got today/yesterday.
Old Nov 4, 2022, 1:15 pm
nsx
Hyatt Contributor Badge

It's long past time for someone at Hyatt to reassure us that the terms of the offer will be honored as written: Credit for everything back to August 23. Even if that means calling them to request manual credit.

Last edited by nsx; Nov 4, 2022 at 2:04 pm
Old Nov 5, 2022, 7:40 am

Does anyone know the minimum credit limit Chase will allow for this product?
Old Nov 6, 2022, 7:46 am

We have a few data points for double elite night credits before card approval, but my guess is they are just nights very close to the approval date, which posted after and thus were doubled.

Very disingenuous of Chase if they are not honoring this one considering how the offer and terms are worded.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.