Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Hyatt Business Card

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2022, 9:45 am

Programs: AA CX AC
So the terms say "You, as the authorizing officer, will receive 2 World of Hyatt Tier-Qualifying Night credits for each qualifying night you stay from August 23, 2022 until December 31, 2022."

Am I hearing that Hyatt says "You will receive 2 Tier qualifying nights ONLY AFTER YOU GET THIS CARD" ?

I forgot this, "To be eligible for this offer you must apply and be approved for the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card between August 23, 2022 and October 6, 2022"
Old Nov 6, 2022, 9:55 am
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
The full terms are still online at https://www.hyatt.com/info/business-...-offer-details

To be eligible for this offer you must apply and be approved for the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card between August 23, 2022 and October 6, 2022. You, as the authorizing officer, will receive 2 World of Hyatt Tier-Qualifying Night credits for each qualifying night you stay from August 23, 2022 until December 31, 2022. Please allow up to 8 weeks from the last day of the calendar month of your stay, for World of Hyatt Tier-Qualifying Night credits to be added to your World of Hyatt account. To qualify for World of Hyatt Tier-Qualifying Night credits, your World of Hyatt Business Credit Card account must be open and not in default and you must be a member in good standing with the World of Hyatt program. World of Hyatt Tier-Qualifying Night credits are valid from the date of issuance through December 31st of the same calendar year, however, please note that World of Hyatt Tier-Qualifying Night Credits awarded for 2022 nights will apply to status for 2022 even if issued and/or received in 2023. An employee will not receive the World of Hyatt Tier-Qualifying Night Credits. World of Hyatt Tier-Qualifying Night credits will apply to achieving World of Hyatt status and milestone benefits applicable to Tier-Qualifying Night requirements (as outlined in the program terms). The Tier-Qualifying Nights earned are not Free Night Awards. Chase is not responsible for offer fulfillment or the provision of or failure to provide the stated benefits and services.
I am confident that Hyatt will fix the initial error in crediting pre-approval double nights. I just wish they would reassure us in the meantime.
Old Nov 6, 2022, 11:18 am

Originally Posted by nsx
The full terms are still online at https://www.hyatt.com/info/business-...-offer-details

I am confident that Hyatt will fix the initial error in crediting pre-approval double nights. I just wish they would reassure us in the meantime.
"Chase is not responsible for offer fulfillment or the provision of or failure to provide the stated benefits and services."

That's an interesting part. I thought this is a Chase driven promotion
Old Nov 6, 2022, 11:48 am
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by Seagull689
"Chase is not responsible for offer fulfillment or the provision of or failure to provide the stated benefits and services."
That just means that you have to take any problems (other than the bonus points, presumably) to Hyatt, not Chase.
Old Nov 6, 2022, 3:01 pm

A DP for hyatt business card and one question:
I applied Hyatt Business card at 09/22 and got approved instantly. There is a story about the 2-TNC(tier-night credit) bonus but I will not explain here. I received the Hyatt Business credit card at 10/03. The stays are 09/28 and 10/08-10/12, total 5 nights. They're booked either with points or free night certificates from our personal Hyatt credit cards. Yes, one night is a gifted free night certificate from my SO's account. All double night credits were awarded at 10/20, which is awesome.

So I decided to do mattress run for Globalist. Besides that, I have some Hyatt ziva stays (4 nights) close to Christmas. So I guess I'll receive the 4 TNC around 01/20/2023. I wonder if these 4 TNC would count to my 2022 globalist progress or 2023? Thanks!

Last edited by bulletin2007; Nov 7, 2022 at 3:12 pm
Old Nov 6, 2022, 6:13 pm

Programs: Hilton credit card Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by bulletin2007
I have some Hyatt ziva stays (4 nights) close to Christmas. So I guess I'll receive the 4 TNC around 01/20/2023. I wonder if these 4 TNC would count to my 2022 globalist progress or 2023? Thanks!
They will count for 2022 if you check out on or before December 31.
Old Nov 6, 2022, 11:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Originally Posted by bbriscoe34
I already had the chase personal card, and currently have 37 nights this year from spend credits and stays. In Oct -I got the Hyatt Business card with a promo for 2x EQNs for the rest of the year and 5 EQNs for every $10K CC spend and 5 EQNs for holding the card. But I'm still showing 37 nights. When does the 5 nights for having the card post - first month or do I have to wait for a new calendar year? Also will they still give me the 5 nights from the Biz card since I already got the 5 nights for having the personal card.
It took me a while, but they did come thru. Make sure you hit your spend on the card; as soon as I did that, the sign-up bonus and the double nights all kicked in.
Old Nov 7, 2022, 12:21 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Coming up for annual renewal soon. I can't come up w a reason to keep this card. I don't give it to employees so those benefits aren't enough for me to keep.

I do wish Hyatt would have a luxury personal card
Old Nov 7, 2022, 8:42 am

Originally Posted by jbeckett
They will count for 2022 if you check out on or before December 31.
I mean the 4 bonus night credit from Hyatt Business credit card, which might be awarded around 1/20/2023. They're still counted for 2022 status?
Old Nov 7, 2022, 8:46 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist Marriott Gold AA EXP
Originally Posted by itsaboutthejourney
It took me a while, but they did come thru. Make sure you hit your spend on the card; as soon as I did that, the sign-up bonus and the double nights all kicked in.
I hit the bonus and just got like 75K points last night. ALso does this card give the FNA for $15K spend in a year like the personal one does?

Did they give you double night credits for any nights stayed before you were approved for the card but during the promo period (lookback credit)?
Old Nov 7, 2022, 9:39 am

… does this card give the FNA for $15K spend in a year like the personal one does?
No.
Did they give you double night credits for any nights stayed before you were approved for the card but during the promo period (lookback credit)?
According to the terms of the offer, yes. However, no one has yet reported receiving these. See last few pages in thread Chase Hyatt Business Card

Last edited by jbeckett; Nov 7, 2022 at 9:44 am
Old Nov 7, 2022, 9:42 am

Originally Posted by bulletin2007
I mean the 4 bonus night credit from Hyatt Business credit card, which might be awarded around 1/20/2023. They're still counted for 2022 status?
Yes.
Old Nov 7, 2022, 10:55 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Can someone tell me if I should start to panic?
Old Nov 7, 2022, 11:13 am

Originally Posted by PortlySpartacus
If youre asking, yes.
LIH Prem likes this.
Old Nov 7, 2022, 2:48 pm

Originally Posted by PortlySpartacus
Panic for what?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.