Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Globalist Concierge Advice

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2021, 8:43 pm

Programs: American Airlines (Executive Platinum), Hyatt (Globalist), Hilton (Diamond), IHG (Diamond)
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Agree, and I refuse to use Twitter.
It blows my mind that companies encourage if not require customers to use such a toxic site for customer service.
Old Dec 1, 2021, 5:01 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by js1993
It blows my mind that companies encourage if not require customers to use such a toxic site for customer service.
But Hyatt sure does respond quickly to a DM. I could really care less about which platform they use, for me its more about how they handle the request and in what amount of time
Old Dec 1, 2021, 5:08 am

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Agree, and I refuse to use Twitter.
I don't use Twitter for anything other than customer service contacts (Hyatt, AA and, up until COVID, BA). As a customer service tool it's been pretty great.
Old Dec 2, 2021, 1:02 pm

Originally Posted by PortlySpartacus
This is another perfect example of the inconsistent value associated with the Hyatt concierge service. You can make a quick DM on Twitter to the HyattConcierge and get a response almost immediately. But when you contact your designated concierge the wait time is often 24 hours or longer. I'm just not sure why the Globalist concierge service even exists any more when the Twitter service performs better and is very consistent in their response times.
Edit: Just got a call from my concierge with very helpful options. So its getting better.

Last edited by olouie; Dec 2, 2021 at 1:55 pm
Old Dec 18, 2021, 10:56 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I just got a surprise email from someone saying that he or she is my new WOH concierge.

Have there been other reassignments or did Karen C. leave?

Has anyone had any experience with Devin? USA based, I assume, with the 402 area code.
Old Dec 18, 2021, 11:16 am

Programs: WOH Globalist
I just got a surprise email from someone saying that he or she is my new WOH concierge.

Has anyone had any experience with Devin? USA based, I assume, with the 402 area code.
I got this email yesterday as well. Karen was helpful with my challenging bookings. Karen retired is what I heard.

I was also reassigned to the same person you were. It’s from their Nebraska(USA) office. I hope the level of service remains the same or increases.
Old Dec 18, 2021, 11:22 am

GOH

Can I get contact for Karen C or Devin? How can I contact them? I am new to this.
Old Dec 18, 2021, 11:46 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by rdharia
Can I get contact for Karen C or Devin? How can I contact them? I am new to this.
Sorry but no. After you reach 60+ nights in a calendar year, Hyatt will assign a concierge to you.
Old Dec 25, 2021, 5:20 pm

Programs: UA Plat, AA Plat Pro, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat
So, I’ll be ending the year with 39 or 40 qualifying nights, having re-qualified for Globalist after passing 30.

I assume I’ll be losing my concierge at the end of February, correct?

Do you think they’ll email me about that or something?
Old Dec 26, 2021, 12:07 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by blahmeh14
I assume I’ll be losing my concierge at the end of February, correct?
I believe so, too. Yes. That is a 60 night benefit AFAIU.
Originally Posted by blahmeh14
Do you think they’ll email me about that or something?

I doubt you will hear anything, I presume they will not communicate something you will lose.
Warriorconcept likes this.

Last edited by 59Impala; Dec 26, 2021 at 12:12 am
Old Dec 26, 2021, 1:39 am

Programs: UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist

I was also told Karen C retired when I called in, was not given a heads up nor a new concierge yet though...
Old Dec 26, 2021, 9:56 am

Originally Posted by Warriorconcept
I was also told Karen C retired when I called in, was not given a heads up nor a new concierge yet though...
Karen C was also my concierge. Sad to see her go.

I was assigned Chrystal. Hopefully she can fill Karen's shoes.
Old Dec 26, 2021, 12:32 pm
Original Member

Programs: Hyatt Courtesy card. Delta 2MM Diamond. AA platinum pro
She was mine also. I agree she was terrific. I will miss her.
Old Dec 26, 2021, 8:36 pm

Programs: UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Dsnow0819
Karen C was also my concierge. Sad to see her go.

I was assigned Chrystal. Hopefully she can fill Karen's shoes.
I was assigned Chrystal as well, hoping same as you.
Old Dec 27, 2021, 4:19 pm

Programs: It's Complicated...
I am so out of touch. I just saw this thread on Hyatt Concierge and was wondering what it was. I decided to check my emails and I actually had an email from some person named Devin introducing themselves as my concierge. Not sure how I would use such an animal but nice touch I guess. I hardly ever call customer service anymore. It is nice to have the option when the need does arise though, as others mentioned....I refuse to use Twitter anymore.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.