Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2022, 6:05 pm

Programs: AA
Is the Regency club here worth burning a club pass on?
tpsmith82 likes this.
Old Nov 15, 2022, 6:37 pm

Worth using a suite upgrade if I can snag one?
Old Nov 15, 2022, 7:38 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by theshaun
Absolutely! I like the RC, especially in the morning when you can sit in the bar area and look at Eiffel Tower.
theshaun and tpsmith82 like this.
Old Nov 15, 2022, 7:40 pm

Originally Posted by NJTeacher
Worth using a suite upgrade if I can snag one?
Yes, especially if you can specify Eiffel Tower View Regency Suite.
NJTeacher likes this.
Old Nov 16, 2022, 5:48 am

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, Marriott Gold, BA Gold
Yes on of the best in Europe
NJTeacher likes this.
Old Nov 16, 2022, 11:30 am

Originally Posted by Sophoclefr
Yes on of the best in Europe
Nothing is currently available for my stay in April (suite wise). Do you think inventory may open up? Is it best to just check daily?
Old Nov 17, 2022, 3:50 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, FB Gold, ITA Volare Executive
Nothing is currently available for my stay in April (suite wise). Do you think inventory may open up? Is it best to just check daily?
Possibly, sure. Will depend on a lot of things not knowable at the moment. A year ago today Omicron was unknown outside of South Africa; in the past week alone exchange rate (dollars per euro) went up 5%; travel to Paris from Asia may or may not resume; winter and fuel may or may not be difficult in France. Couple this with what is known -- yield-management is an inexact science -- and I'd keep checking.
Old Nov 18, 2022, 7:36 am

Rates and displayed inventory at HR Etoile for the following year always changes, usually starting with rates at 555 euros, for the past 5 years that I've been tracking for my stays. You have to stay on top and check periodically.
Old Nov 19, 2022, 8:05 am

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, SPG/Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Lifetime HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat
Originally Posted by theshaun
Absolutely yes
Old Dec 13, 2022, 7:52 am

Programs: AA
Back from two nights. Can confirm, great use of a club pass. Also really enjoyed the location. It's in a nice area and not far from the Arc. Was perfect for my needs.
Warriorconcept likes this.
Old Dec 23, 2022, 3:00 am

Programs: UA 1K M, AA 2 MM PREM, AVIS First, HYATT Explorist, Marriott Lifetime Platinum., Hilton Gold.
Planning to stay here first week or January 2023 with my family and hoping that as a Globalist, I can get a suite upgrade. What are other Globalist experience at this hotel in regards to upgrades and overall service.
Thanks
Old Dec 23, 2022, 5:05 am

stayed there three times. Always received an upgrade to their loft suite without using a suite upgrade award.
Old Dec 23, 2022, 8:23 am

Originally Posted by ACC2008
Planning to stay here first week or January 2023 with my family and hoping that as a Globalist, I can get a suite upgrade. What are other Globalist experience at this hotel in regards to upgrades and overall service.
Thanks
I would definitely use TSU to guarantee suite upgrade vs hoping for Globalist suite upgrade at check in, especially with family.

I have only been further upgraded to a Loft Suite, highest category before they introduced Presidential Suite, once with GM provided suite stay. The best I have received with TSU is Regency Suite King with Eiffel Tower View.
Old Jan 10, 2023, 10:49 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Going to Paris in April with an infant in tow. When adding the infant to the reservation, the room choices are limited to the twin Montmartre view and club access views only, and at approximately 20% upcharge from the 2adult price.
I won't be glob, but would like to book an Eiffel king room. I don't see the point in paying extra for club access (I have plenty of club access awards). How much trouble would it be to exclude him from the reservation and just dealing with it upon check-in?
Old Jan 12, 2023, 3:21 pm

We are staying here in March and will arrive around 6 or 7 pm. I am thinking about just eating at the club since we'll be pretty wiped out and unfamiliar with the area. I'm wondering though, does anyone know how long the evening hors d'oeuvre are out?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.