Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2023, 3:45 pm

Originally Posted by GamingBuck
We are staying here in March and will arrive around 6 or 7 pm. I am thinking about just eating at the club since we'll be pretty wiped out and unfamiliar with the area. I'm wondering though, does anyone know how long the evening hors d'oeuvre are out?
I'm not sure it'll be worth it to stay in for the club evening snacks. We had a great meal at Le Hameau which is an easy 1 block away (and they take online reservations)
GamingBuck likes this.
Old Jan 12, 2023, 6:02 pm

Programs: AA
We are staying here in March and will arrive around 6 or 7 pm. I am thinking about just eating at the club since we'll be pretty wiped out and unfamiliar with the area. I'm wondering though, does anyone know how long the evening hors d'oeuvre are out?
I don't recall the hours, but they have plenty to munch on.
GamingBuck likes this.
Old Jan 12, 2023, 8:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by theshaun
I don't recall the hours, but they have plenty to munch on.
It's only for a couple of hours. I forgot the time. I was here last summer and the lounge can get quite crowded. The food quality and spread were decent. You can make a meal out of it.
GamingBuck likes this.
Old Jan 13, 2023, 11:14 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
Regency Club hours are 6-8 PM, if I remember correctly. They used to have a decent spread for a light dinner. If you're late, then all the food will be gone.
GamingBuck likes this.
Old Jan 13, 2023, 5:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by CIT85
Regency Club hours are 6-8 PM, if I remember correctly. They used to have a decent spread for a light dinner. If you're late, then all the food will be gone.
That was true on my last stay. I'd say most of the desirable food is gone within the last 30-45 minutes.
GamingBuck likes this.
Old Jan 25, 2023, 4:44 pm

I booked a Regency Executive Suite with Regency Etoile in March using points. The problem is this premium suite has maximum occupancy of 2, but we are traveling with our 13-year old daughter. Does anyone know if the max occupancy policy is strictly enforced for executive suite? Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 1, 2023, 10:06 am

Programs: AS MVPG100, Hyatt Globalist, MGM Gold, Caesars Diamond
Originally Posted by lixx0376
I booked a Regency Executive Suite with Regency Etoile in March using points. The problem is this premium suite has maximum occupancy of 2, but we are traveling with our 13-year old daughter. Does anyone know if the max occupancy policy is strictly enforced for executive suite? Thanks in advance.
I'm there early march with a 15 year old son and my wife. I am told they strictly enforce it. My guy is 6'10" so sneaking him in is highly unlikely :-) . I kept checking back and yesterday found Premium suite for 24K a night that allowed 3, would like to add a night but the suite avalaible that night is the one you mentioned and clearly says max 2 adults. If you had a son I'd say let's let them split a room and I could go back to not searching every day :_). Good Luck
Old Feb 2, 2023, 5:27 am

Hi,

Does anyone have the VIP manager's direct email address (or the Front Desk Manager)? The VIP manager I met during my stay in December 2021 no longer works there. Trying to reach them to see if they can/will be releasing standard points room in October 2023. I see there are standard rooms for cash price and standard room with club access for points during that period.

Thanks
Old Feb 2, 2023, 5:56 am

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, Marriott Gold, BA Gold
Originally Posted by bunny425
Hi,

Does anyone have the VIP manager's direct email address (or the Front Desk Manager)? The VIP manager I met during my stay in December 2021 no longer works there. Trying to reach them to see if they can/will be releasing standard points room in October 2023. I see there are standard rooms for cash price and standard room with club access for points during that period.

Thanks
Renata was still there last September?
Old Feb 6, 2023, 6:30 pm

Programs: Nectar Card
Is HR Etoile simply very in-demand or do they play roulette with award availability? Was looking for a non-holiday weekend in early May and no points/awards were available. That seemed understandable until I started checking a bunch of other random Saturdays and weekdays throughout the Spring, most of which were also unavailable as awards.
Old Feb 7, 2023, 2:18 am

Originally Posted by futuramadramallama
Is HR Etoile simply very in-demand or do they play roulette with award availability? Was looking for a non-holiday weekend in early May and no points/awards were available. That seemed understandable until I started checking a bunch of other random Saturdays and weekdays throughout the Spring, most of which were also unavailable as awards.
This hotel is known for very rarely having award availability for standard rooms.
Old Feb 8, 2023, 12:14 am

Idk I saw a few days ago days in April now there all gone
Old Feb 8, 2023, 6:37 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, GHA Titanium, AA Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by Sophoclefr
Renata was still there last September?
Renata still there when I went a couple months ago
Old Feb 18, 2023, 9:43 pm

Any thoughts on a regular room with Eiffel view vs high floor with Eiffel view?
Old Feb 19, 2023, 4:05 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Atkitch
Any thoughts on a regular room with Eiffel view vs high floor with Eiffel view?
Higher is better for Eiffel Tower view. That's why the best suites are on upper floors.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.