Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt.com/GP.com---Website Issues

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt.com/GP.com---Website Issues

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2013, 2:24 am

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by RhubarbPie
Is anyone else missing all of their upcoming reservations (both on mobile and the website)? I just logged on to look at an upcoming reservation, and ALL of my reservations coming up in the next few months are completely gone.
All my future reservations are gone also.
Old Jun 25, 2013, 6:32 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Marriott PLT, SPG PLT, AA EXP, Virgin Elevate
The new website has got to be worse than the old website. For the past 24 hours I've been trying to plan my travels for next week... it's hit or miss if the search results will calculate... it keeps defaulting to the Modify / Cancel an existing Reservation screen!!!

REALLY LAME HYATT!
Old Jun 26, 2013, 2:34 am

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by cmjoss
Dear FlyerTalkers,

You'll be happy to know that we have reverted the calendar on Hyatt.com to reflect a more typical Sunday – Saturday week. We originally made the change based on substantial global research and successful user testing, but once we launched, we heard many of your comments about the confusion the Monday – Sunday format caused. We apologize for any inconvenience, and appreciate your continued patience as work to improve the new Hyatt.com.

Best,
Catherine, Hyatt E-Commerce
Thanks!

On another topic, I understand IT doesn't want to extend session time because of server resources, but could you at least enable all browsers to store username and password (I use Safari and it remembers nothing. Not a problem with any other site I use). Then one click would log us in. A check box could enable users to opt in or out.
Old Jun 29, 2013, 2:44 am

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
The Hyatt IT people should look at this:

http://goodui.org/

Especially no. 14...so stupid to hide the selection for number of guests and corporate code...
Old Jul 11, 2013, 8:37 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
'rate rules' not showing within res details?

couple of reservations for next week, when I select 'rate rules' within reservation details I am seeing a blank under 'rate description' - this is for one x paid, one x points stay

I am sure that I used to be able to select that and see the rate in currency or points, as applicable. Bug or 'enhancement'?
Old Jul 20, 2013, 5:09 am

Programs: Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold
I don't know if this is a website issue, but I logged into my Gold Pass control panel and in my "account details" page I see at the bottom a table of my account activity. For the table row with the date of July 19, I see that I received an "award" which I'm assuming to be one of my annual free nights from my Hyatt card. However, when I click on my AWARDS page, I don't see the award listed. It's not a points award, so I'm not sure what else it could be. Anyone have any ideas? Should I contact Hyatt.com?
Old Jul 21, 2013, 8:50 am
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by Stewie Mac
couple of reservations for next week, when I select 'rate rules' within reservation details I am seeing a blank under 'rate description' - this is for one x paid, one x points stay

I am sure that I used to be able to select that and see the rate in currency or points, as applicable. Bug or 'enhancement'?
I noticed this several weeks ago, and it is still affecting all my reservations. It's frustrating because it means I need to rely more on my confirmation emails than the web site to remember if I have rates booked that are inclusive of other things (like breakfast)
Old Jul 24, 2013, 7:05 am
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge
Original Poster

Originally Posted by doss1
I don't know if this is a website issue, but I logged into my Gold Pass control panel and in my "account details" page I see at the bottom a table of my account activity. For the table row with the date of July 19, I see that I received an "award" which I'm assuming to be one of my annual free nights from my Hyatt card. However, when I click on my AWARDS page, I don't see the award listed. It's not a points award, so I'm not sure what else it could be. Anyone have any ideas? Should I contact Hyatt.com?
Hi doss1,

Please PM your GP number to me. I'll be happy to look into this award.

Sincerely,

Nick B.
Old Jul 25, 2013, 11:29 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
I'm relatively new to Hyatt and Hyatt's web site (ex-Starwood), but here's what I've noticed so far:

- I have 4 upcoming reservations and none of them provide details about the reservation under "Reservation Details" other than general hotel information and my confirmation number. Shouldn't it tell me what my room type booked is? The rate? Special requests, if any? You know, stuff that's specific to my reservation?

- I like using Passbook on my iPhone. It's handy to have all that stuff in one place, and kudos to Hyatt for making that a prominent feature online. Just a couple of notes about that: 1) it seems like the Passbook button in the confirmation email is missing one or more variables because if you have more than one email from Hyatt with the Passbook button in it, only the newest email will actually load the right hotel into Passbook. If you try to do that with a slightly older email from a different reservation, you still get the Passbook card for the newest email and hotel. Hope that makes sense. 2) I can't seem to find the Passbook button in my reservations within the Hyatt iOS app. Either I missed it or it isn't there, which would be a little eyebrow raising not to have iOS Passbook functionality built into your iOS app.

- When I search for Hyatts in Seoul, SK, seems like the results should include hotels at Incheon. I realize the airport is a fair distance away from central Seoul, but it still is Seoul's airport. I was initially shocked that there was no Hyatt property at the Seoul airport when searching on Hyatt.com. I ultimately found the property via a Google search.
Old Aug 11, 2013, 1:25 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Don't know if this comment belongs here but I've been having major problems on my Hyatt phone app. My reservations are pullin up with incorrect dates , # of rooms, wrong rates, etc. even after receiving the latest iPhone app update.
Old Aug 13, 2013, 8:45 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
hyatt.bomb flaking out again. Seriously, why is keeping hyatt.com operating such a huge challenge?!?!?
Old Aug 14, 2013, 1:23 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
My app is inconsistent over all reservations with infinity # of rooms and infinity in fields where my rate goes and where the date goes.

Wish they had infinity where my points to so I can take a snapshot.

Plus I almost always have to manually sign in although I've got the in switched on for automatic sign on. Irritating to say the least.

Unfortunately, www.fairmont.com isn't any better at its problems neither or both website and app.
Old Aug 17, 2013, 10:19 am

iphone app and passbook

I just want to second what others have pointed out about Passbook on the iPhone. It would be great if the Hyatt app would directly interface with it and create a reservation "ticket" in Passbook. (Similar to how the airlines push boarding passes to Passbook if you check in using their apps. It is handy.)

Of course the real win would be if I could check in and collect my room key quickly at a lobby kiosk using Passbook!!

I hope someone at Hyatt reads this board and they take these enhancement requests into consideration.
Old Aug 17, 2013, 1:05 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by rambutan
I just want to second what others have pointed out about Passbook on the iPhone. It would be great if the Hyatt app would directly interface with it and create a reservation "ticket" in Passbook. (Similar to how the airlines push boarding passes to Passbook if you check in using their apps. It is handy.)

Of course the real win would be if I could check in and collect my room key quickly at a lobby kiosk using Passbook!!

I hope someone at Hyatt reads this board and they take these enhancement requests into consideration.
Would be nice to pull up the barcode and checkin in as well.

Getting basic information to pull up would be the first baby steps on my to do list on a long list of wants.

Funny, I saw that the Hyatt app when I downloaded to be rated 4.5 out of 5. Was the app actually better in the past?

Plus having trouble pulling up my latest invoices on the web. Nice feature though.
Old Aug 24, 2013, 11:11 am
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
I made 6 reservations for sept over the last few days. All of them have disappeared from the GP account!

However the earlier made 3 reservations for Oct and Nov are still there!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.