Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2020, 2:34 pm

Saved, thanks for putting this together!!
Old Sep 4, 2020, 2:30 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
With the Current 3x Promo Ending in 11 Days any thoughts on another promo? (What it’s likely to be and active dates).

While I know the Hyatt Rebate Promo is running concurrently, that Promo doesn’t encourage revenue stays which I’m guessing is something Hyatt really wants to encourage.

I think their Current Offers are amazing just hoping something similar will be offered from late Sept-early Oct. through the end of the year. Holiday travel is a huge moneymaker for hotels which is much needed with the severe decline in business travel. So here’s to hoping Hyatt has some magic up their sleeve coming up!
Cara332 likes this.
Old Sep 4, 2020, 6:37 am

Programs: bits of shiny plastic w/ varied utility
Originally Posted by Matt4200
With the Current 3x Promo Ending in 11 Days any thoughts on another promo? (What it’s likely to be and active dates).

While I know the Hyatt Rebate Promo is running concurrently, that Promo doesn’t encourage revenue stays which I’m guessing is something Hyatt really wants to encourage.
. So here’s to hoping Hyatt has some magic up their sleeve coming up!
Fearless prediction:

Matches Hilton with double nights and 2x points with a FFN kicker.

Ok, off I go to feed the unicorns 😆
lsquare likes this.
Old Sep 4, 2020, 1:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by 24.05.2004
Fearless prediction:

Matches Hilton with double nights and 2x points with a FFN kicker.

Ok, off I go to feed the unicorns 😆
I'm really hoping they'll come out with a double EQN offer.
24.05.2004 likes this.
Old Sep 4, 2020, 2:18 pm

Originally Posted by lsquare
I'm really hoping they'll come out with a double EQN offer.
I guess we’ll all see. Secretly I’m hoping they have one type of rollover nights for nights over 60, but I’d be happy with something like 3x with Complimentary Globalist Parking.

Whatever comes I’m sure it’ll be great, any thoughts on when the dates would be? The current Rebate offer has a 3 month validity (7/8-10/8), possible they’d do 10/1-12/31.
Old Sep 4, 2020, 2:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I guess we’ll all see. Secretly I’m hoping they have one type of rollover nights for nights over 60, but I’d be happy with something like 3x with Complimentary Globalist Parking.

Whatever comes I’m sure it’ll be great, any thoughts on when the dates would be? The current Rebate offer has a 3 month validity (7/8-10/8), possible they’d do 10/1-12/31.
I have no idea. I need another 24 nights to qualify for Globalist. Whether there is a promo or not, I intend to reach that milestone before the end of the year.
Old Sep 4, 2020, 2:58 pm

I have no idea. I need another 24 nights to qualify for Globalist. Whether there is a promo or not, I intend to reach that milestone before the end of the year.
With the current offers we’ve just been staycationing here and there trying to enjoy things a little bit. Definitely helps us to make revenue stays with the Globalist free parking, and should help you out with free parking on points stays now. Good Luck!
lsquare likes this.
Old Sep 4, 2020, 3:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

With the current offers we’ve just been staycationing here and there trying to enjoy things a little bit. Definitely helps us to make revenue stays with the Globalist free parking, and should help you out with free parking on points stays now. Good Luck!
Unfortunately no free parking for me on paid stays since I'm still just an Explorist.
Old Sep 4, 2020, 3:39 pm

Unfortunately no free parking for me on paid stays since I'm still just an Explorist.
That’s why I mentioned free on points stays which otherwise you’d be charged for as an Explorist
lsquare likes this.
Old Sep 4, 2020, 6:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

That’s why I mentioned free on points stays which otherwise you’d be charged for as an Explorist
Hyatt seems to be awfully quiet. Even their points sale sucks. They offered 40% in Q4 2019! Seems like Hilton and Marriott have done more for its elites. I'll be crossing my fingers for something good in late Q3/Q4 2020.
Old Sep 4, 2020, 9:14 pm

Hyatt seems to be awfully quiet. Even their points sale sucks. They offered 40% in Q4 2019! Seems like Hilton and Marriott have done more for its elites. I'll be crossing my fingers for something good in late Q3/Q4 2020.
Hyatt offered a 30% Bonus until the end of May and are currently offering 25% off. If you combine that with the current 25% Rebate for WOH CC Holders that’s as good as or actually better than the 40% offer last year as there was no points rebate.

Just my thoughts.

Hoping for something good coming up though!
lsquare likes this.
Old Sep 6, 2020, 4:52 pm

Hyatt offered a 30% Bonus until the end of May and are currently offering 25% off. If you combine that with the current 25% Rebate for WOH CC Holders that’s as good as or actually better than the 40% offer last year as there was no points rebate.

Just my thoughts.

Hoping for something good coming up though!
Your right, good point.
Old Sep 9, 2020, 9:37 am

https://onemileatatime.com/world-of-...=MilesFeed.com

Basically extended the current promo. 4x for those with Hyatt CC. Nights earned during this promo roll over next year.

Too bad I'm already 100 nights for the year, without more milestone it doesnt make sense to keep staying at Hyatt just for the rollover nights.
Old Sep 9, 2020, 1:59 pm

Originally Posted by AndyKehn
https://onemileatatime.com/world-of-...=MilesFeed.com

Basically extended the current promo. 4x for those with Hyatt CC. Nights earned during this promo roll over next year.

Too bad I'm already 100 nights for the year, without more milestone it doesnt make sense to keep staying at Hyatt just for the rollover nights.
Here’s how it looks to me -

Looks like they extended the current promos and replaced the 1,500/2,500 points after first stay with rollover nights. I’d of course rather the rollover nights. The only thing that sucks is 9/15-9/30 there’s a lapse that’s not covered by the 3x or rollover. Of course I made a 5 night stay for those dates lol.

It does look to be a great promo though!

Thanks for sharing.
Old Sep 9, 2020, 3:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Here’s how it looks to me -

Looks like they extended the current promos and replaced the 1,500/2,500 points after first stay with rollover nights. I’d of course rather the rollover nights. The only thing that sucks is 9/15-9/30 there’s a lapse that’s not covered by the 3x or rollover. Of course I made a 5 night stay for those dates lol.

It does look to be a great promo though!

Thanks for sharing.
Nice promotion, but not the double EQN that I was hoping for and discussed with you. I'll take it and I'll be making plans to get 24 more nights for this year to hit Globalist. My understanding is that 24 EQNs from 2020 will automatically carry over into 2021. So does that mean I'll be 6 nights from organically hitting Explorist, which will give me some sort of milestone award?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.