Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2020, 11:04 pm

Originally Posted by benjinito
I'm looking at Alila Villas Uluwatu. The "Standard Rate" includes breakfast for 2. The "Members Save More" states that it's 22% off the Standard Rate, but it does not specify breakfast. Is breakfast no longer included if you use the Members Save More rate? Or will all Standard Rate benefits apply? I tried reaching out to the hotel but haven't gotten a response. The Hyatt phone rep wasn't sure either.

Thanks!
This is a different promotion than the one that included breakfast earlier in the year. None of my pre-Globalist stays at this rate included breakfast without the application of a Club Access award.
Old Dec 1, 2020, 1:50 pm

Originally Posted by Cotton Candy Lobster
This is a different promotion than the one that included breakfast earlier in the year. None of my pre-Globalist stays at this rate included breakfast without the application of a Club Access award.
Hi! Thanks so much for the response. If the property doesn't provide breakfast as a benefit, then it's clear that this rate would not include breakfast. However, in the case of Alila Villas Uluwatu, they normally include breakfast in their Standard Rate (and all other rates, as far as I can tell). So my question is whether this rate would take away the breakfast benefit that normally comes with the standard rate.

Same goes with Alila Ventana Big Sur - the standard rate is the All Inclusive Rate. I'm guessing this rate would still be an All Inclusive Rate, but the rate description does not specify that.
Old Dec 1, 2020, 4:54 pm

Hi! Thanks so much for the response. If the property doesn't provide breakfast as a benefit, then it's clear that this rate would not include breakfast. However, in the case of Alila Villas Uluwatu, they normally include breakfast in their Standard Rate (and all other rates, as far as I can tell). So my question is whether this rate would take away the breakfast benefit that normally comes with the standard rate.

Same goes with Alila Ventana Big Sur - the standard rate is the All Inclusive Rate. I'm guessing this rate would still be an All Inclusive Rate, but the rate description does not specify that.
My guess would be you still get breakfast, but I'm not basing that on anything concrete.
Old Dec 3, 2020, 12:09 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
I'm looking at Alila Villas Uluwatu. The "Standard Rate" includes breakfast for 2. The "Members Save More" states that it's 22% off the Standard Rate, but it does not specify breakfast. Is breakfast no longer included if you use the Members Save More rate? Or will all Standard Rate benefits apply? I tried reaching out to the hotel but haven't gotten a response. The Hyatt phone rep wasn't sure either.

Thanks!
Hyatt Twitter team is your best bet. And then you’ve got it in writing too.
Old Dec 3, 2020, 7:58 pm

Originally Posted by coleslaw
Hyatt Twitter team is your best bet. And then you’ve got it in writing too.
Thank you. The property finally got back to me and confirmed that it does include breakfast. So it seems that standard rate benefits do apply to this rate, even when not explicitly stated in the rate description.
Old Dec 4, 2020, 8:33 pm

Programs: Globalist, Diamond via Aspire
Booked an all points 7-day trip for my parents back in Aug. My name is not in the reservation. A 10% and 15% points back just showed in my account. Totally unexpected.
Old Dec 9, 2020, 4:52 am

Hong Kong Flash Sale | Save up to 40% on qualifying stays

Looking to have a world-class experience at a glamorous hotel or escape to a five-star getaway without having to settle for less?

Hyatt hotels in Hong Kong are making it a little easier for you to elevate your next hotel stay or family getaway with a limited-time flash sale rate tailored just for you. You have five days, from Dec. 8 through Dec. 12, 2020, to book your stay in order to advantage of this Hyatt flash sale offer and experience one of our participating hotels in Hong Kong through March 31, 2021. Turn your dreams of staying at a luxurious hotel into reality with this unique offer.
Not very useful unless you're an HK resident, since it's a gamble whether the city will be open by March. And speculative bookings aren't possible here as reservations under this rate are non-refundable and require a full deposit.

But hey, if anyone wants to roll the dice...
Old Dec 9, 2020, 5:01 am

Just checked a few weekends on the flash sale rate and there's already a Welcome Back rate with no deposit required, 24-hour cancellation and a discount of 50 percent every other night. So this "deal" is pretty lousy, all things considered.
Old Dec 9, 2020, 5:32 am

Just tried to use APP to get 500 bonus points for this promotion:
Hyatt’s Global Day of Gratitude is on December 9th, and to recognize and celebrate you, we’re offering 500 Bonus Points for taking time for your mind with Headspace in the World of Hyatt app. Here’s how it works:

On December 9th: • Open the World of Hyatt app. If you don’t have it already, download it here. • Complete one of our custom Headspace exercises — Unwind, Reflect or Sleep. • Enjoy 500 Bonus Points just for nurturing your wellbeing.

app opens and I can sign in, but when click on the "start listening" button, APP just closes.
synergistic likes this.
Old Jan 22, 2021, 7:29 am

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
I hear they are doing stay one night and get credit for two night stays. However, I cannot find the details of this anywhere. I have also searched for status matches and other promos and do not find them listed. Would anyone be willing to point me in the right direction, if they are still there? Thanks.
Old Jan 22, 2021, 7:38 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by EasternTraveler
I hear they are doing stay one night and get credit for two night stays. However, I cannot find the details of this anywhere. I have also searched for status matches and other promos and do not find them listed. Would anyone be willing to point me in the right direction, if they are still there? Thanks.
you probably mean this. But registration deadline has passed

2020 Q4- 2021 Q1 promo: new, enhanced "Bonus Journeys"
Old Jan 22, 2021, 4:49 pm

Originally Posted by 59Impala
you probably mean this. But registration deadline has passed

2020 Q4- 2021 Q1 promo: new, enhanced "Bonus Journeys"
You're right, I called and that is the promotion and it is too late to register. They said these come around often. Was that just to get me off the phone or will they truly repeat this promotion soon?
Old Jan 22, 2021, 5:25 pm
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by EasternTraveler
You're right, I called and that is the promotion and it is too late to register. They said these come around often. Was that just to get me off the phone or will they truly repeat this promotion soon?
This promo was unique, both in terms of the 3/4x bonus points and the multiple qualifying night credits. While Hyatt typically has a couple of promos a year, I would not expect to see this one repeated. This promo, combined with the halved requirements for elite status, enabled numerous people to gain Glob status through next year. While some may continue to max out the milestones, I suspect most will be satisfied with the status and will need a different incentive to continue to stay with Hyatt.
katstarr likes this.
Old Jan 26, 2021, 10:12 am

I got the proverbial, sorry too late, response. Maybe next time.
Old Feb 15, 2021, 8:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

So nothing yet for March, right?

My March travel can go to Marriott, and I guess that'll make sense since they've got a double night credit deal on.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.