Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2021, 4:17 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
If going for the highest absolute return on spend is most important to you, Hyatt isn't likely to lead in that regard going forward (the recent promo was one where they did, which was great for all that took advantage of it).

IMO your benefits will be a lot better at a Hyatt relative to a Marriott, and that $4K spend would go a loooong way towards lifetime status w/Hyatt...spend is irrelevant in that regard for Marriott (might as well just stay at endless Courtyards and Residence Inns to get there).

YMMV.
Yeah, I have a preference for Hyatt properties in general, so I need to take that into account as well. When you say that benefits are a lot better at Hyatt, are you saying that because one is more likely to get room upgrades at a Hyatt with Globalist than one is at a Marriott with Titanium? Or for another reason? Just curious for my education
-Hank
Old Feb 27, 2021, 6:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Hankle
Yeah, I have a preference for Hyatt properties in general, so I need to take that into account as well. When you say that benefits are a lot better at Hyatt, are you saying that because one is more likely to get room upgrades at a Hyatt with Globalist than one is at a Marriott with Titanium? Or for another reason? Just curious for my education
-Hank
Upgrades, breakfast, resort fees, parking (maybe less of a need here), etc.

I'm a bit biased, as a long time SPG Plat who saw the program & service decimated post-Marriott merger. If you are "only" Titanium w/Marriott (not Ambassador), TBH, you just aren't that special with them.

Also - for anything under the new Hyatt promo under ~$200/night, as a Globalist, you are in essence getting double points or better if you have the Hyatt CC. I do recognize (as has been noted elsewhere) this promo does dis-incentivize higher spend stays.
cmx likes this.
Old Mar 8, 2021, 1:07 pm
formerly smoaky

Is there a list for what hotels are offering these deals? It's a total crapshoot given the various lengths of stays required to get the free night, and obviously if the hotel even is doing the promotion.
Old Mar 11, 2021, 2:37 pm

Programs: QFF, AA, LM, EY
Does anyone know the "book by" and "stay by" dates for the current PH SYD 3 for 2 deal ? And would this deal be repeatable ? Eg Pay 4 Stay 6 etc ?
Old Mar 11, 2021, 3:36 pm
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Nizar
Does anyone know the "book by" and "stay by" dates for the current PH SYD 3 for 2 deal ? And would this deal be repeatable ? Eg Pay 4 Stay 6 etc ?
Book by 2 April for stays through 12 September. A dummy booking shows the deal is repeatable.
Old Mar 11, 2021, 5:36 pm

Programs: QFF, AA, LM, EY
Originally Posted by skj
Book by 2 April for stays through 12 September. A dummy booking shows the deal is repeatable.
Thanks. Do you know if this deal applies to suites too ?
I can't seem to get the 3 for 2 pricing to load for suites on dates I tried within the promo window, but seems to work fine for rooms.
Old Mar 13, 2021, 8:10 am

Programs: Qatar Plat OW*E, HH Diamond, Hyatt Exp, Marriott Titanium
What does this new extra night promo show up as? The rate name? I can't see anything when I'm looking.

Or is it only for the Parks and Regencys?
Old Apr 5, 2021, 12:22 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Celebrate 1,000 Hotels with 1,000 Bonus Points

I just got email with the subject Celebrate 1,000 Hotels with 1,000 Bonus Points.

Terms and Conditions

Offer valid for 500 Bonus Points for each qualifying night stayed by World of Hyatt members in good standing during a hotel’s offer period at participating hotels and resorts. Where a qualifying night and the hotel’s offer period coincide with any checkout date from April 1 - June 30, 2021, World of Hyatt members in good standing will receive an additional 500 Bonus Points for a total of 1,000 Bonus Points for each qualifying night during that period.

Offer valid at participating hotels and resorts for stays with a checkout date during each hotel’s offer period. For each hotel’s offer period, visit worldofhyatt.com/newhotelbonus.

To be eligible for this offer you must be a World of Hyatt member in good standing at time of reservation and stay, stay at a participating hotel with a checkout date during that hotel’s offer period, provide your World of Hyatt membership number at time of check-in, and either pay an Eligible Rate or redeem a Free Night Award.

An “Eligible Rate” and “Ineligible Rate” are defined in the World of Hyatt Terms and Conditions (located at worldofhyatt.com/terms). Only one point bonus may be earned per member, per stay, regardless of the number of rooms booked. Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this offer. Two or more consecutive nights at the same hotel will be deemed one stay. All points awarded under this offer are Bonus Points. This offer is subject to the complete terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program. Please allow 3 - 4 weeks after travel is completed for World of Hyatt Bonus Points to be credited to your Account. To join World of Hyatt, visit worldofhyatt.com. Qualifying nights will automatically be tracked when you provide your World of Hyatt membership number at check-in. A limited number of rooms are allocated to this offer; reservations subject to availability. Offer not valid with groups, conventions, other promotional offers, tour packages or special rate programs. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice. The trademarks HyattŽ, World of HyattŽ and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. Š 2021 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
TravelinSperry likes this.
Old Apr 11, 2021, 1:22 pm

Will the current 2,000 points/every two nights stack with 1,000 points/night for new hotels?
Old Apr 11, 2021, 2:30 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by chrisjames
Will the current 2,000 points/every two nights stack with 1,000 points/night for new hotels?
yes
Old Apr 15, 2021, 9:21 am
Hyatt 5+ Badge

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Gold
Earn 1,000 AAdvantageŽ Bonus Miles.

Just received an email about a new promo where you earn 1,000 AA miles for each night at Hyatt. Here's the text of the email:

For pre-selected members only – register by June 30, 2021.

1,000 AAdvantageŽ bonus miles per night. 1,000+ locations to discover.

You’ve been pre-selected for an opportunity to sit back, relax and watch your rewards soar. For a limited time, you could earn 1,000 AAdvantageŽ bonus miles per qualifying night at Hyatt hotels.
  • Register by June 30, 2021.
  • Book and complete stays between April 15 and July 31, 2021.
  • Enjoy 1,000 bonus miles per qualifying night. That’s in addition to the exclusive benefits you’ll earn across your travel journey through our ongoing relationship with American Airlines.
You must be a recipient of this offer and register for the offer between April 15, 2021 and June 30, 2021 to participate. Offer valid for qualifying nights between April 15, 2021 to July 31, 2021 (“Offer Period”) at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide and participating M life Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World properties, and Lindblad Expeditions. Reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Guest must enter a valid World of Hyatt membership number at time of registration and pay an Eligible Rate. Members will receive 1,000 AAdvantageŽ bonus miles per qualifying night during the Offer Period. Only the room occupied by the Member will count toward this Offer, regardless of the number of rooms paid under the same account number. Member must choose either World of Hyatt Base Points or AAdvantageŽ miles as their base earning. If a member selects to earn World of Hyatt Base Points at check-in, member will receive 1,000 bonus AAdvantageŽ miles per night in addition to World of Hyatt Base Points earned. If member chooses to earn AAdvantageŽ miles at check-in, they will receive the ongoing benefit of 500 AAdvantageŽ miles per stay in addition to the 1,000 bonus AAdvantageŽ miles per night as part of the Offer during the Offer Period. A maximum of 30,000 AAdvantageŽ bonus miles may be earned under this Offer. Your account will be credited 3-4 weeks after travel with AAdvantageŽ miles, which are subject to the terms and conditions of the AAdvantageŽ program. Offer blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice. This offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program available at worldofhyatt.com/terms. HyattŽ, World of HyattŽ, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. Š2021 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

AAdvantageŽ Terms & Conditions

American Airlines reserves the right to change the AAdvantageŽ program and its terms and conditions at any time without notice, and to end the AAdvantageŽ program with six months notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the awards or mileage credits that you have accumulated. Unless specified, AAdvantageŽ miles earned through this promotion/offer do not count toward elite-status qualification or AAdvantageŽ Million Miler℠ status. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete details about the AAdvantageŽ program, visit aa.com/aadvantage.
Old Apr 15, 2021, 9:24 am

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by hp12c

Just received an email about a new promo where you earn 1,000 AA miles for each night at Hyatt.

I haven't been targeted for this (yet) but I would realllllly like to be.
Old Apr 15, 2021, 10:01 am
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by coleslaw
I haven't been targeted for this (yet) but I would realllllly like to be.
Here's a link to see if you're targeted ...

https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ted-offer.html
Old Apr 15, 2021, 10:07 am

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by skj
Here's a link to see if you're targeted ...

https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ted-offer.html
Thanks - I got the "You are already registered for this offer." message. Which hopefully means I am actually already registered somehow (concierge?) vs. not being targeted.
Old Apr 15, 2021, 1:04 pm

I got rejected, so your response saying already registered sounds promising.
"At this time, you don’t meet the qualifications for this offer. Make sure that your World of Hyatt and American Airlines AAdvantageŽ accounts are linked...."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.