Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2020, 10:21 pm

Any working codes right now? I'm looking at booking their LAX property.
Old Jun 23, 2020, 11:32 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Save up to 20%/free breakfast. Flexibility now and stay with peace of mind later

https://www.hyatt.com/info/save-15-p...-welcome-offer

We look forward to welcoming you to Hyatt hotels when you’re ready.

When booking between now and September 8, 2020, you can save 15% on stays with Hyatt. World of Hyatt members can save even more with up to 20% off. As an additional courtesy, this offer will include complimentary breakfast each morning.

If your plans change, we understand. All stays booked with this offer can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance with no penalty.

How it works:
  1. Search your destination on hyatt.com or contact your Travel Professional
  2. Book the rate name "Save 15% + Breakfast" or "Members Save More + Breakfast" by September 8, 2020
  3. Stay anytime you feel ready by December 20, 2020
Subject to availability at participating hotels. See terms for further details.

Safety First. Wellbeing Always.
Providing safe and clean environments to our guests and colleagues is a top priority for Hyatt hotels globally. This includes implementing enhanced protocols for food and beverage safety. Learn more about how we're putting your safety first and caring for you always.
Old Jun 24, 2020, 9:42 am

Programs: United 1K, AC 50K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Platinum
Originally Posted by 59Impala
https://www.hyatt.com/info/save-15-p...-welcome-offer

As an additional courtesy, this offer will include complimentary breakfast each morning.
I really wish that Hyatt would offer Globalists something extra when they run these promotions, especially at properties such as PH and Andaz where a restaurant breakfast is already a Globalist benefit.
Old Jun 24, 2020, 3:44 pm

Programs: AA explat,Adm Club,Priority Club, and all nonsense in my comic book mind.
I agree. even a food and beverage credit would make me happy(er)... or points... another thing that really annoys me now is that there is no compensation for club room being closed...Gold Passport used to award free breakfast plus 2500 points. now, they are so proud to say : you will receive a free breakfast in the restaurant.
Old Jun 28, 2020, 1:51 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by retirementdreams
I agree. even a food and beverage credit would make me happy(er)... or points... another thing that really annoys me now is that there is no compensation for club room being closed...Gold Passport used to award free breakfast plus 2500 points. now, they are so proud to say : you will receive a free breakfast in the restaurant.

Yeah, I feel similarly. I booked a few upcoming stays with a “4th Night Free Plus Breakfast”. So as a Glob at a property without a lounge feeling pretty left out.

Additionally there’s the concern about properties that have Club Lounges but they are and will likely remain closed through Q1 of 2021. While you can’t fault the property for doing this, I would think Hyatt would have had time to develop a plan for staying Globalists. I would say a minimum of 500 points per registered guest. Considering lounges and/or Breakfast is worth ~$50 (could be $25 for 1 person or $100 for up to 4 in a room, 2 Adults/2 Children figured I’d split the difference), 500 per person missing out on lounge access or breakfast is pretty conservative.

I’m also wondering what they’re doing for guests who book a breakfast inclusive rate/offer and have their restaurant or breakfast buffet closed. We definitely wouldn’t be happy being handed freezer aisle food and told to cook it myself as we were recently. If a guest is asked to cook their own breakfast at least have fresh options.
Old Jun 28, 2020, 8:39 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
Hyatt Prive 3rd night free rate. I found out about this on the Hyatt Prive thread and was able to book 2 reservations at rates better than the Member+ Breakfast promotion. Rate is better, same free breakfast, plus $100 credit. That's a real promotion.
Old Jul 1, 2020, 2:10 am

What are they doing for the free breakfast? I am guessing a sack lunch type deal.
Old Jul 8, 2020, 9:30 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
Fifteen percent rebate on award stays for all members and an additional 10% (25% in total) rebate for World of Hyatt credit card holders. Registration required.https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ion-offer.html
Old Jul 9, 2020, 5:35 am

ibjL=

Last edited by beltway; Apr 6, 2024 at 7:28 pm
Old Jul 9, 2020, 8:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by beltway
One oddity in the FAQ: there are apparently different registration pages depending on whether you’re a cardholder or not.
I think the last promo had that same sign up situation.
Old Jul 9, 2020, 8:45 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
There's a 10% back (up to $25) for spend of $100 or more at a Hyatt Hotel promo for the Chase WofH Card that runs until August 3, 2020.
SanDiego1K likes this.
Old Jul 11, 2020, 2:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian
There's a 10% back (up to $25) for spend of $100 or more at a Hyatt Hotel promo for the Chase WofH Card that runs until August 3, 2020.
Yep! Chase just posted the $25 in my account.
Old Jul 14, 2020, 3:44 am

Are all properties that have a “Members Save More + Breakfast” Rate actually offering Breakfast? Like does that guarantee you’ll get a Breakfast or can they still say their restaurant and/or Breakfast Options are closed.

Just wondering what would happen if a non-Globalist booked this rate and their Breakfast was closed. From my understanding Hyatt is only offering 500 points to Globalists and Courtesy Card Holders if Restaurant breakfast is closed.
lsquare likes this.
Old Jul 14, 2020, 4:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by Matt4200
Are all properties that have a “Members Save More + Breakfast” Rate actually offering Breakfast? Like does that guarantee you’ll get a Breakfast or can they still say their restaurant and/or Breakfast Options are closed.

Just wondering what would happen if a non-Globalist booked this rate and their Breakfast was closed. From my understanding Hyatt is only offering 500 points to Globalists and Courtesy Card Holders if Restaurant breakfast is closed.
It's very interesting that you're asking this now as I was going to create a post on this topic.

I was searching around for properties that I am interested in visiting. Like you, I wanted to know what the details of breakfast is. I hate nasty surprises.

The Hyatt Regency Vancouver's breakfast rate doesn't include what I deem to be a normal breakfast. At this point in time, the breakfast will be a credit to get something at Starbucks in the hotel. When I pressed for details, the rep said he doesn't have the final details, but most likely it'll be a breakfast sandwich and coffee. It's not my idea of a hotel breakfast. The hotel restaurant and lounge are still closed. HR Vancouver claims that since the shut down is due to "government regulations", there won't be any compensation including points. I feel bad for any Globalists thinking of staying at this hotel. Please send them an email and let them know how you feel! I already gave them my opinion over the phone.
Old Jul 14, 2020, 11:57 am

Originally Posted by lsquare
It's very interesting that you're asking this now as I was going to create a post on this topic.

I was searching around for properties that I am interested in visiting. Like you, I wanted to know what the details of breakfast is. I hate nasty surprises.

The Hyatt Regency Vancouver's breakfast rate doesn't include what I deem to be a normal breakfast. At this point in time, the breakfast will be a credit to get something at Starbucks in the hotel. When I pressed for details, the rep said he doesn't have the final details, but most likely it'll be a breakfast sandwich and coffee. It's not my idea of a hotel breakfast. The hotel restaurant and lounge are still closed. HR Vancouver claims that since the shut down is due to "government regulations", there won't be any compensation including points. I feel bad for any Globalists thinking of staying at this hotel. Please send them an email and let them know how you feel! I already gave them my opinion over the phone.
Booking a Breakfast Rate should most definitely include a good Breakfast. I wouldn’t consider Starbucks to be a Breakfast, especially at a HR.

I wonder how you’d even get the credit for Starbucks would they say here’s a $10 Starbucks Gift Card? Then if it’s a Family of 3, $30?

It just doesn’t make much sense to do that even.

It’s a sad state of affairs, just have to make the best of it. It’s good we have this forum to share experiences. That way people know about the gems still offering full breakfasts, properties not offering them, and those going above and beyond doing in room dining.

I have a few stays coming up, both rates booked include a Breakfast (also have Globalist status, but I figure a rate inclusive of breakfast shouldn’t exist without Breakfast), but both hotel’s Hyatt pages state restaurant closed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.