Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2020, 10:27 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
Originally Posted by alexthe5th
Is the Brand Explorer promotion still on? I don't see anything about it on the Hyatt site any more.
I'm one away from 10. No time to end it now!
Old Feb 28, 2020, 10:54 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ILuvParis
I'm one away from 10. No time to end it now!

It’s never been a main thing on the Hyatt site, more for in the know people, but it is in the profile in the World of Hyatt App and shows how many brands you’ve stayed at.
Old Feb 29, 2020, 9:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Matt4200

It’s never been a main thing on the Hyatt site, more for in the know people, but it is in the profile in the World of Hyatt App and shows how many brands you’ve stayed at.
If you have more than one room booked on points at a Hyatt Place or similar where there are no bennies for Guest of Honor, it's still worth doing for this reason. Working on these free nights for my various family members over time . . .
Old Mar 1, 2020, 7:02 pm

Not sure if this is the place to post but I just received "trial Explorist status" through the end of May with a challenge of stay 10 nights and maintain status. Anyone else get something similar?
Old Apr 23, 2020, 11:55 pm

Any ideas if there will be any June promos? (Based on past years or general thoughts)
Old May 20, 2020, 9:18 am

Programs: WN A+, AA, HYATT DIAMOND, SPG
Any ideas if there will be any June promos? (Based on past years or general thoughts)
None of the major hotel brands have come out with their 'Please Come Back' promo.

They might be waiting each other out. Hyatt - WOW us, please. We're ready.
Old May 20, 2020, 9:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by mile ho
We're ready.
No we're not...

Besides that, Hyatt has historically only done chain-wide promos in the spring and autumn. I wouldn't expect anything during this summer, when many people can't or won't travel. It will come across badly...
Old May 20, 2020, 2:38 pm

Programs: WN A+, AA, HYATT DIAMOND, SPG
Originally Posted by craigthemif
No we're not...

Besides that, Hyatt has historically only done chain-wide promos in the spring and autumn. I wouldn't expect anything during this summer, when many people can't or won't travel. It will come across badly...
Okay, then, maybe you're not. But I and others are.

Also, this is anything but a typical year where what they've done in the past will govern what they do now. I guess we'll see shortly.
Old May 20, 2020, 3:24 pm

Originally Posted by mile ho
None of the major hotel brands have come out with their 'Please Come Back' promo.

They might be waiting each other out. Hyatt - WOW us, please. We're ready.
Hilton extended their February through May Promo to end in August.

Would’ve been happy if Hyatt did that just extend the 2x promo until another one comes.
Old Jun 3, 2020, 11:38 am

Programs: Hy Glob,Choice Dia, MR TIT,IHG SPR,HH Dia, Wyn Dia, UA Sil, WN Alis, Hert 5*, National EE
Bring back FFN promos!!!

Id also be happy with one of the tiered bonus promos where you end up getting 1500 points/night if you do 50
Markie likes this.
Old Jun 8, 2020, 8:09 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
World of Hyatt Welcomes Members With Rewards When They Are Ready To Travel:

World of Hyatt Welcomes Members With Rewards When They Are Ready To Travel
Old Jun 10, 2020, 2:18 pm

Programs: UA- Pl (2MM), AA-Go, Delta-Silver, Hyatt-Globalist!, MR/SPG comb - Plat, Hilton - nada
Yeah, I just got an email today from my concierge that she has registered me for this promo. Certainly hope I will be able to take advantage of it...maybe by late Aug/Sept.
Old Jun 10, 2020, 2:31 pm

Originally Posted by rwm818
Yeah, I just got an email today from my concierge that she has registered me for this promo. Certainly hope I will be able to take advantage of it...maybe by late Aug/Sept.
Just make sure to do a quick 1 night stay prior to longer stays.
Old Jun 10, 2020, 6:37 pm

Programs: UA, AA, Delta, HGP Diamond, HH Gold, Marriott, CC Gold, SPG
Book the AAA rates if you are a member- they seem to be the lowest.
Old Jun 11, 2020, 8:22 am

Programs: UA- Pl (2MM), AA-Go, Delta-Silver, Hyatt-Globalist!, MR/SPG comb - Plat, Hilton - nada
Just make sure to do a quick 1 night stay prior to longer stays.
Yeah, I totally had missed that on the last one - cost me some major points...lesson learned to read the T&C of the promo!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.