Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2020, 12:54 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
anyone aware of this promotion?
it is mentioned in the elevators of PH Zanzibar. the referenced link does not work. I have written to the GM to inquire.

Old Feb 5, 2020, 1:01 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by 59Impala
anyone aware of this promotion?
it is mentioned in the elevators of PH Zanzibar. the referenced link does not work. I have written to the GM to inquire.
If I was to go out on a limb, I'd say that's May 2019.
Old Feb 5, 2020, 1:13 am
formerly a193991

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by danger
If I was to go out on a limb, I'd say that's May 2019.
that was my initial thought as well, but a year old promtion still being advertised? let's see what the GM says.

Last edited by 59Impala; Feb 5, 2020 at 11:42 am
Old Feb 5, 2020, 8:29 am
Suspended

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold
FWIW, that page is “not found” at the Wayback Machine. The promo and end date matches Q1 2019, though.
Old Feb 5, 2020, 8:51 am
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by joe_miami
FWIW, that page is “not found” at the Wayback Machine. The promo and end date matches Q1 2019, though.
It's there ... Look for https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ts-faster.html, which is the actual URL when you try to open worldofhyatt.com/morepoints

It is last February's promo ...
Old Feb 5, 2020, 9:35 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by skj
It's there ... Look for https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ts-faster.html, which is the actual URL when you try to open worldofhyatt.com/morepoints

It is last February's promo ...
On my iPhone, going to worldofhyatt.com/morepoints simply yields a “not found” error. There’s no redirect. (But I agree this is likely last year’s promo, although the image posted above is different than the image Hyatt used on the internet.)
Old Feb 5, 2020, 11:45 am
formerly a193991

The GM never responded... and we had to rush to check out this afternoon, so didn‘t request to meet him personally. The add did not display in the elevator anymore though.... too bad, would have been a great promo for my travel pattern till May...
Old Feb 6, 2020, 6:18 am

Originally Posted by 59Impala
The GM never responded... and we had to rush to check out this afternoon, so didn‘t request to meet him personally. The add did not display in the elevator anymore though.... too bad, would have been a great promo for my travel pattern till May...

I checked with my contact at the corporate office and she confirmed that it is last year's promotion. Having said that, Hyatt always (at least historically) runs it's Q1 promo beginning February 15th, so we can expect something (which may well be the same or similar to last year's promo).
Old Feb 6, 2020, 4:29 pm

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Anyone know what the Hyatt promotions will be for Q1 of 2020? I’m looking to stay somewhere and seeing if Hyatt would be the best choice out of Hyatt,Hilton, Marriott, or IHG. I usually look for the highest promo
Old Feb 6, 2020, 4:36 pm
Suspended

If we knew, it would be posted here. Hopefully announced soon.
Old Feb 6, 2020, 4:44 pm

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by joe_miami
If we knew, it would be posted here. Hopefully announced soon.
Thank you Smart Alec, but Not true. I looked at post number 1 and it’s out of date. It’s missing some promos from December.
Old Feb 6, 2020, 4:46 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by RedElmo
Thank you Smart Alec, but Not true. I looked at post number 1 and it’s out of date. It’s missing some promos from December.
Alrighty then.
ORDtoAnywhere likes this.
Old Feb 10, 2020, 8:43 am
Hyatt 5+ Badge

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Gold
Just got a registration pop-up on my app:

Bonus Journeys
Earn Double Points everywhere starting with your second qualifying stay; February 15 through May 15.
Register by March 31

Earn everywhere, including Thompson and Destination Hotels, participating MGM Resorts Destinations in Las Vegas, Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels, and with Lindblad Expeditions.

Terms & Conditions

You must be a member of World of Hyatt and register for the promotion between February 5 and March 31, 2020 to participate. To join World of Hyatt, and to register for promotion visit https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...le-points.html . All eligible paid stays under this promotion must occur after registration and have a checkout date between February 15 and May 15, 2020 (“Promotion Period”). Beginning on your second eligible stay, you will receive double points per eligible stay at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide and participating M life Rewards destinations and Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels. Maximum 100,000 Bonus Points may be earned during Promotion Period. Only Base Points are doubled, and all points awarded under this promotion are Bonus Points. For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Stay” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate for at least one night of their stay. Stays on consecutive nights at the same hotel will constitute one stay. Only the room occupied by the Member will count toward this promotion. You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of check-in for each stay. Please allow two to three weeks after your qualifying stay for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion with a suitable substitute promotion of equal value (if legally required) at any time due to actual circumstances. This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program available at worldofhyatt.com/terms. Hyatt®, World of Hyatt®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. © 2020 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

Last edited by hp12c; Feb 10, 2020 at 8:57 am
Old Feb 10, 2020, 9:00 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
OMAAT and a few others have a writeup.
https://onemileatatime.com/world-of-hyatt-promotion/
Here's the promotion link:
https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...le-points.html

The weird thing is that the bloggers say that you can get 1500 points per weekend stay when you have the Hyatt CC, but I can't find that in the promo T&C.
Old Feb 10, 2020, 9:05 am
Suspended

Right, there was no mention of the 1,500/weekend thing when I registered, and the “100,000-point maximum” for the weekend promo doesn’t make sense, since there are only ~12 weekends within the promo period.

Maybe that’s a separate promo forthcoming from Hyatt (and Chase)?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.