Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2022, 6:20 am

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Aeroplan 25k, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Matt4200
Based on checking it seems this shows up as the “Book now and save 20%” rate with or without the offer code “unlock” applied.
Confirming this was my experience as well, had the offer code in my search and the results said "rate not available" and yet right there on the results page was the "Members Save More" rate at 20% off rack rate. Just rebooked my Thanksgiving hotel to save $22/night before the proportional decrease in taxes! (And to be clear, I was already booked at a member rate, not the standard "rack" rate)
Old Nov 3, 2022, 4:25 pm
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Based on checking it seems this shows up as the “Book now and save 20%” rate with or without the offer code “unlock” applied.
That offer has been available for months for hotels I've been checking in Asia, the US and Europe. Odd that Unlock is the same.
Old Nov 4, 2022, 9:03 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by m0hamed
That offer has been available for months for hotels I've been checking in Asia, the US and Europe. Odd that Unlock is the same.
Yup. and I'm also finding that code unlocks 15% off member rate at some participating hotels, not 20%
Old Nov 23, 2022, 7:35 am

No Black Friday deals from Hyatt???
Old Nov 23, 2022, 8:51 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by BeyondTalk
No Black Friday deals from Hyatt???
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/11/t...vel-deals.html mentions a deal with code CYBER that was supposed to go live today, but (not much) earlier this morning, I could find no Hyatt property honoring the sale, including the DC Thompson that was specifically mentioned in the article. If someone finds availability, please post; I don't intend to try again.
Old Nov 24, 2022, 2:09 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by serpens
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/11/t...vel-deals.html mentions a deal with code CYBER that was supposed to go live today, but (not much) earlier this morning, I could find no Hyatt property honoring the sale, including the DC Thompson that was specifically mentioned in the article. If someone finds availability, please post; I don't intend to try again.
I would hazard a guess that the code “Cyber” would go live on “Cyber Monday”. Meanwhile, “unlock” is still valid until November 30th.
Old Nov 24, 2022, 7:51 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

I would hazard a guess that the code “Cyber” would go live on “Cyber Monday”. Meanwhile, “unlock” is still valid until November 30th.
That seems reasonable, but the article was unambiguous.
Hyatt is holding a sale at more than 950 of its properties globally, including the Thompson, Washington, D.C., where 15 percent off bookings made from Nov. 23 to 29 start at $159 for stays from Dec. 22 to March 23 (use code CYBER).
Thanks for the "unlock" code. I'll investigate that.
Old Nov 24, 2022, 10:44 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

[...] Meanwhile, “unlock” is still valid until November 30th.
I must be doing this wrong. I typed unlock in the Special Offer Code field and I was not able to find a single instance where I saw a lower rate than AAA. (I think I only checked five properties, in DC and NYC, and decided to be sure I was entering the code correctly.)

I did see a Members Save More rate with the following terms.
Cancellation Policy
72h Prior To 11:59 Pm Local Time The Day Of Arrival Or 1night Fee: One Night Deposit At Booking

Deposit Policy
Credit Card Deposit Required 1 NIGHT(S) DEPOSIT WILL BE CHARGED TO CREDIT CARD
I read that as saying that my credit card will get charged when I make the reservation, but the charge will be refunded if I cancel the reservation "72h Prior To 11:59 Pm Local Time The Day Of Arrival". Has anyone had experience with this? Does anyone read it differently? Thanks.
Old Nov 24, 2022, 2:40 pm
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeHyatt 10+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by serpens
I must be doing this wrong. I typed unlock in the Special Offer Code field and I was not able to find a single instance where I saw a lower rate than AAA. (I think I only checked five properties, in DC and NYC, and decided to be sure I was entering the code correctly.)

I did see a Members Save More rate with the following terms.

I read that as saying that my credit card will get charged when I make the reservation, but the charge will be refunded if I cancel the reservation "72h Prior To 11:59 Pm Local Time The Day Of Arrival". Has anyone had experience with this? Does anyone read it differently? Thanks.
I read it as they may charge one night in full at booking, but if you cancel prior to 72 hours then they will refund it.
Old Nov 28, 2022, 10:09 am

Originally Posted by User8181416
Has anyone recieved any of their double qualifying nights yet?
wondering about this as well

i stayed at the hyatt ziva cancun
Old Nov 29, 2022, 3:05 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, UA Premier Gold
(Sorry, forgot to reply to the post immediately prior!)

I've gotten double night credits for stays I made prior to 10/31 but none have posted for those after that date yet.

Last edited by browngt5; Nov 29, 2022 at 3:10 pm
Old Dec 1, 2022, 11:35 am

Originally Posted by Cheerag Shaw
wondering about this as well

i stayed at the hyatt ziva cancun
Same question.
I stayed at one of the all inclusive, got the normal elite qualifying night posted, but not the bonus night yet (the term says bonus nights will post two to four weeks after checkout). Any data point on how soon they are actually posted?
Old Dec 2, 2022, 8:05 am

Originally Posted by simplyyou
Same question.
I stayed at one of the all inclusive, got the normal elite qualifying night posted, but not the bonus night yet (the term says bonus nights will post two to four weeks after checkout). Any data point on how soon they are actually posted?
concierge says it could take 8 weeks
Old Dec 2, 2022, 10:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Cheerag Shaw
concierge says it could take 8 weeks
They love saying stuff like that. That really means "don't bother me for 8 weeks and maybe you'll forget about it."
TravelinSperry likes this.
Old Dec 3, 2022, 3:52 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Park Hyatt offer

Earn 2,000 Bonus Points per qualifying stay at several participating Park Hyatt hotels in Asia Pacific and North America.Embrace once again the elegant comforts, personalized service and artful details of Park Hyatt hotels. From a one-of-a-kind hillside retreat in Kyoto to crystal-clear waters in the Maldives, from sprawling views of Lake Michigan in Chicago to the sparkling, wintry cityscape of downtown Toronto—select Park Hyatt hotels in Asia Pacific and North America invite you to rediscover premier destinations with your choice of luxurious homes away from home.

Earn 2,000 Bonus Points per qualifying stay at several participating Park Hyatt hotels in Asia Pacific and North America when you use Offer Code PARK20 to book a stay between December 1, 2022 and February 28, 2023, and complete the stay between December 21, 2022 and February 28, 2023. Terms apply.

https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...t-rewards.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.