[Rate Gone] Conrad Bangkok Presedential Suite $51 on priceline

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Rate Gone] Conrad Bangkok Presedential Suite $51 on priceline

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2006, 4:23 pm

Many Many Thank to OP

Many Thanks to the OP... I have booked several dates they AMEX at the 645 Baht rate.. I figure... worst case.. its not honored... best case they are honored and I have a ton of bookings from which I can choose. Since its a liberal cancellation policy.. Im just gonna go for it. Also.. for thos eof you tha tmay want to some status with HHonors, Im not sure if these stays (nights) would qualify.. but there could be some really good perks if this rate is honored?

So in the end.. why not book it.. if Hilton honors it (because of their size), then its really nice.. If not.. at least you tried.

Again as far as the rooms are concerned.. worst case.. if the honor, theyput you into a regular Conrad! room??? cant really go wrong at the rate putchased!!

but thru AMEX.. the 645 baht rate is wide open... STILL OPEN
Old Aug 26, 2006, 4:27 pm

Is there anywhere I can change my room type from smoking to non-smoking? I already see it on my Hilton's account (booked on hilton japan website).
Old Aug 26, 2006, 4:30 pm

Hilton Japan

THat is probably the best site to book it on.. but I cant complete the reservation .. Is there an English option for that... that way you will be booking direct with Hilton.

Ive booked many thru AMEX from Nov thru May 07. BUt they dont show up in Hilton's reservation system.

Can anybody confirm that they were able to see the reservation on Hilton.com once booked thru Amex?

Anybody know if this mught qualify for status redemption with Hilton?
Old Aug 26, 2006, 4:37 pm

Originally Posted by mileman
THat is probably the best site to book it on.. but I cant complete the reservation .. Is there an English option for that... that way you will be booking direct with Hilton.

Ive booked many thru AMEX from Nov thru May 07. BUt they dont show up in Hilton's reservation system.

Can anybody confirm that they were able to see the reservation on Hilton.com once booked thru Amex?
Yes, there is an English option on the website but I was unable to find any availability. Thus, why I turned to Amex

Hilton does NOT show any reservations on their site that were NOT purchased directly through them. So, do not worry. Only reservations purchased through them will show up. Give it a few days to cool off and then you can call them and have your reservation emailed to you.

If anyone comes up with discounted airfare from the NYC area, please post or PM me. That would make this GREAT deal even better.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 4:54 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA GGL, AA 1MM LT GLD, SPG PLAT, National Exec Selc, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Silver
Any ideas for consolidator fares to BKK that of course still earn milage? Would consider Business class if it was super-cheap.

Also anyone else having trouble pulling up the Hilton confirmaiton #'s?
Old Aug 26, 2006, 4:59 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by mileman
Same with me I can't figure out the site in Japanese at all.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 4:59 pm

IM having trouble with confirmationa

I suspect that the reservations wont feed into Hiltons res system until the weekdays.. that when the smoke will start to clear. If you can book the the Hilton JP site.. you can get immediate confirmation.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 5:02 pm
Suspended

But how do you book the Japanese site? I haven't a clue what credit card to enter etc.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 5:10 pm

Programs: A3 G (*G), KL/AF G, AY S, HH G, MR G, AX P
Booked two consecutive stays at Amex site, and HHonors page shows the dates, reservation numbers and hotel name. Looks good so far.

Dates that are unavailable on Priceline are still very much available at Amex. That shouldn't matter, as nobody will actually get the Presidential Suite anyway...
Old Aug 26, 2006, 5:22 pm

thanks anarley for the walkthru
but it doesnt seem bookable for my dates its saying 125us at the end. maybe the dates are already gone.

Last edited by tinkybelle; Aug 26, 2006 at 5:32 pm
Old Aug 26, 2006, 5:29 pm

Programs: hilton diamond SPG/Marriott platinum UA silver AA platinum
thanks

AnHarley,
Thanks for taking the effort to put together the information on how to book thru Amex. YOu deserve a special Coupon Connection membership
Old Aug 26, 2006, 5:37 pm

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
I have one booking thru PL, one thru AmEx... neither shows up on HH site with confirmation numbers.... am I doing something wrong, since some people are saying theirs ARE showing up on Hilton.com?
Thanks
Old Aug 26, 2006, 5:41 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA GGL, AA 1MM LT GLD, SPG PLAT, National Exec Selc, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by kyushuman
I have one booking thru PL, one thru AmEx... neither shows up on HH site with confirmation numbers.... am I doing something wrong, since some people are saying theirs ARE showing up on Hilton.com?
Thanks
Same thing - not showing up - both PL and AMEX.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 5:47 pm

Nw Jfk Bkk $665 +

Originally Posted by anharley

If anyone comes up with discounted airfare from the NYC area, please post or PM me. That would make this GREAT deal even better.

From a consolidator NW is $665 plus taxes of $247
Old Aug 26, 2006, 5:50 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by alpineadventures
From a consolidator NW is $665 plus taxes of $247
Thanks - any other airlines? could you provide a link for the consolidator?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.