Reload this Page >

[Rate Gone] Conrad Bangkok Presedential Suite $51 on priceline

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Rate Gone] Conrad Bangkok Presedential Suite $51 on priceline

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2006, 8:26 am

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
this is the hilton system showing the reservation now!

Conrad Bangkok
87 Wireless Road, Phatumwan
Bangkok, NA Thailand 10330
Phone: 66-2-690-9999 Fax: 66-2-690-9000

Rate Information:

Rate Type:
TRAVEL VOLUME RATE
Rate per night: 1935.00 THB

Total for Stay per Room:
Rate 5,805.00 THB
Taxes 986.85 THB
Total 6,791.85 THB

Total for Stay: 6,791.85 THB
Includes estimated taxes and service charges.

Tax & Service Charges
#
There is a 7.00% Per Room Per Night tax.
#
There is a 580.50 THB Service Charge.

Additional Charges
#
Valet parking: 0.00/night Self parking: 0.00/night

Rules & Restrictions:
#
Your reservation is guaranteed for late arrival.
#
Should you need to cancel please contact us before 4 PM on 30 Dec 2006 local property time to avoid cancellation penalties.

Room Information:

1 Rooms: 2 Adults
Room Type: 1KNG 1BDR PRESIDENTIAL STE
Old Aug 26, 2006, 8:38 am

And when I checked on Hilton.com, this is what I got from my Priceline and Amex reservations:

Reservation Error
We apologize for the inconvenience, but the selected reservation cannot be retrieved online. Please contact the Internet Help Desk at 1-800-774-1500.

Please contact our Internet Reservations Hot Line for further assistance with your reservation request at 1-800-774-1500. You can also email us, or try again later.

Should I worry?
Old Aug 26, 2006, 8:42 am

Programs: LH, BA, AA
How and where did you get the Hilton system to show? I tried to put in my conf. no. etc., but couldn't pull anything out...
Old Aug 26, 2006, 8:46 am
In memoriam

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Starwood Platinum, a nothing in several others
Originally Posted by derpelikan
wow , its gone, that was fast.
or are all rooms booked?
20 minutes after your posting I booked 4 nights in November.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 9:00 am

Programs: CO Infinite Elite, SPG Plat, US Gold, MR Plat, etc
Still avail on Priceline

For Jan 07
Old Aug 26, 2006, 9:00 am

Programs: CO Silver, HHonors Gold, Marriott Silver
Looks like Priceline is billing you for the full amount at the time of reservation. In the last go-round with Travelocity, these were reservations without any money changing hands. Sometimes this has an effect on the outcome.

Anyone know if these will count as stay credits with Hilton HHonors?
Old Aug 26, 2006, 9:04 am

Programs: CO Silver, HHonors Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by OnePassMan
For Jan 07
Just booked for February '07! I was thinking of heading back to Thailand in February, now this makes the decision easier.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 9:08 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by cmdinnyc
Looks like Priceline is billing you for the full amount at the time of reservation. In the last go-round with Travelocity, these were reservations without any money changing hands. Sometimes this has an effect on the outcome.

Anyone know if these will count as stay credits with Hilton HHonors?
Not likely but YMMV. The reservations are coded so that getting stay credit is usually a pain. Sometimes they'll give you stay credit and send an email that it's an exception, but I wouldn't count on that happening most of the time.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 9:26 am

Programs: AA Gold, Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, AVIS Preferred, Hilton Diamond
Got a night in October that I needed!! "One Night in Bangkok" as the song goes, and it looks like the world will be my oyster...hopefully!!
Old Aug 26, 2006, 9:38 am

Programs: AA EXP/4MM UA 1MM, HY Global, Bon Lft Plat, HH Dia
Great post for new member. Thanks.
Got a stay in September.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 9:45 am
In memoriam

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Starwood Platinum, a nothing in several others
After I booked for 4 nights in November I tried booking the same dates again and it still shows the Presidential Suite available. Most hotels only have one Presidential Suite so I am assuming the room desception is incorrect. Here is the description from the Conrad BKK site
The Conrad Bangkok Presidential Suite is 238 sq metres (2562 sq feet). It features CD player, entrance hallway with separate living and sleeping room, two TV's, couch and individual comfortable seating. Our unique bathrooms feature a free-standing bath tub next to windows with louvered shutters with views over Bangkok. Our bathrooms are also furnished with a separate shower stall with both handheld and deluge shower. A full range of larger sized, exclusively designed amenities are also included. Guest have exclusive access to the Executive floor facilities, which include a lounge, full breakfast, afternoon tea and coffee, evening cocktails, private check-in and check-out, cigar lounge, meeting room and work station with high speed Internet access. Access is granted to the Executive Floor and Lounge areas only by security key card.
It does not show a picture.

Last edited by gfowler-ord-1k; Aug 26, 2006 at 9:54 am
Old Aug 26, 2006, 9:51 am

Programs: It's Complicated...
I am in for Sept 3rd....anybody got a date before that or am I going to be the test case? Honestly, I have a feeling we are all going to be in Residences and for that rate it is fine with me. I just needed a one night stay on that date anyway so thought I would have a go at this deal and see how it turned out. I am already Diamond through 2008 so dont care about the stay credit but was hoping to get some stay credit at SPG on this trip but for this savings I will have to forego that.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 9:52 am

This gone? Anyone finding anything?

Looks like this one might be gone.. cant seem to find availability in Nov..
Anyone know of any potential corresponding NW/CO MR delas around end of year to help requalify? Havent seen anything real juicy to BKK/SIN in a long time?
Old Aug 26, 2006, 9:57 am

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
It's not showing any rooms at any rates right now--for October, December, January, or April... on Travelocity, or the hilton.com web site. So I think they're on to it.
But Priceline is still willing to sell it in January--I just booked 18th to 20th January.
We'll see! It says it's refundable on PL....hope so

Last edited by kyushuman; Aug 26, 2006 at 10:10 am
Old Aug 26, 2006, 9:58 am

Programs: It's Complicated...
I just checked Sept 3rd again on priceline for one night and still shows as available......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.