Reload this Page >

[Rate Gone] Conrad Bangkok Presedential Suite $51 on priceline

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Rate Gone] Conrad Bangkok Presedential Suite $51 on priceline

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2006, 12:04 pm

I'm in for 1 night in November. I booked via Priceline.
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Platinum MM; DL Silver; IHG Diamond Ambassador; Hilton Gold; Marriott Gold
I'm in for April 27-30, 2007.

Not much risk here. Priceline expressly allows cancellation more than 72 hours in advance for only $25 per room.

I expect Priceline to cite its "[a]ll rooms are booked for double occupancy" disclaimer as its means of wiggling out of this deal.

Programs: BA/BD Gold, UA Silver
I got May 4-7. Lets see if this is really honored. If they offer a lesser room for the same price, I will likely just take the refund. I am only doing this deal so I can stay in a presidential suite.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 12:06 pm

Thanks OP, I am in for Friday May 11-Monday May 14 for a total of US$184.23
not sure I can go yet but will only a $25 cancelation policy and a chance at the presidential suite, i will chance it
thanks so much for posting
Old Aug 26, 2006, 12:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: SBUX Gold
How much are tix SGN-BKK?? I'm tempted
Old Aug 26, 2006, 12:21 pm

Interesting. Priceline still shows availability for the Presidential Suite for the night I have already booked. It looks like they might be allowing more than 1 booking per night.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 12:31 pm

I decided to check other dates and I found May 23 -28 (US$304.35) so i will probably cancel the 3 day booking for early May I made a few minutes before, but will wait so that I don't ruin the deal for everyone else.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 1:06 pm

Programs: DL Plat, NW Plat(x2), BMI Gold, IC Ambassador, etc
If anyone is dropping their early May / Late april dates I'd love to get them Have a few disjunct bookings and I can see from the posts above who has the other days *grin*

(That is, if they even honor the deal, there is only one room in the hotel and we're pretty much blocking out the entire hotel) :P

Originally Posted by Julest
I decided to check other dates and I found May 23 -28 (US$304.35) so i will probably cancel the 3 day booking for early May I made a few minutes before, but will wait so that I don't ruin the deal for everyone else.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 1:11 pm

There are still many dates available on the AMEX website for the $16 suite. In addition the Hampton Inn Bangkok is coming up for .90 cents a night but that seems to give back an error code when trying to be booked. I think it has to do with the price. Any ideas on how/where that could be booked?
Old Aug 26, 2006, 1:21 pm

Originally Posted by anharley
There are still many dates available on the AMEX website for the $16 suite.

I can't find any. What dates are you seeing?
Old Aug 26, 2006, 1:22 pm

Programs: UA Gold 1MM
Angry

I think the rate is gone. It disappeared as soon as i hit purchase. It was showing until that point. Went back and tried other dates but no dice. Anybody having any luck now?
Old Aug 26, 2006, 1:29 pm

Originally Posted by martian
I can't find any. What dates are you seeing?
The rate is still there as of a minute ago. I have searched SEVERAL dates in Feb, Mar. Arp. June & July.
The $16 Conrad rate will originally show as $125, I believe, but once you click on it to continue it will change to 635 THB a night.
Sooooo HURRY before it is gone.

The Hampton Inn .90 cents rate shows as .90 on the first screen, but when I tried to book it, it always comes back with an error which needs an override due to the exchange rate making it $000

For both, I did a search of dates and revised it to only Hilton Brand hotels.

GOOD LUCK!

P.S. Remember that I am ONLY finding this now on the AMEX link given on the first page - thanks for the link OP (you must have a AMEX to book) I was unable to locate any of these prices on Travelocity, Priceline or the Hilton site
Old Aug 26, 2006, 1:36 pm

I got two nights in Nov and two in March.

Some of the nights I tried disappeared when I hit purchase but I just kept on looking until I found dates that worked.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 1:39 pm

I cancelled my original booking made by my travel agent and was able to book the Conrad BKK online. I have already received my e-mail confirmation from Conrad Hotels.

1 bedroom suite
TH645++ per night

I can even display my booking when I sign into hilhtonhhonors.com. It is not a prepaid rate and I can cancel until 4PM on my arrival date (just in case..... )

My modus operandi was to book at this site.

Totemo koufun $hiteiru yo!!!
Old Aug 26, 2006, 1:40 pm

It really seems as if there is open availability on the Amex site (again for the $16 suite not the Presidential one) The THB rate varies between 615THB to 645THB depending on the dates.
I have tried random dates as early as September through July 2007, for a week at a time each. It comes up for every date I have input. I also BOOKED 2 different stays with no problems.
Will they honor it? I don't know. But there are clearly dates still avail.

Last edited by anharley; Aug 26, 2006 at 1:47 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.