Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Prague Old Town {CZE}

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2016, 12:55 pm

Programs: OW Emerald
Want to add that this very demanding diamond member was totally satisfied by this hotel. Couple of slight mishaps beautifully handled by duty manager. Highly recommended.
Old Apr 7, 2016, 4:09 pm

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond, Priority Club Plat, Accor Gold, Flying Blue, Exec Club.
Great hotel. Upgraded to exec suite, very satisfied overall and excellent staff. Will definitely stay again.

Only let down was a DYKWIA who basically battered the duty manager into giving him the Governors suite, because the executive suite did not have a bath. (They have a large walk in shower). All loudly discussed in the lounge.
Old Apr 7, 2016, 6:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Skimanant
Great hotel. Upgraded to exec suite, very satisfied overall and excellent staff. Will definitely stay again.

Only let down was a DYKWIA who basically battered the duty manager into giving him the Governors suite, because the executive suite did not have a bath. (They have a large walk in shower). All loudly discussed in the lounge.
The Governors suite is very sparsely furnished and has no views due to its attic position. I am not a fan. It seems those new premium attic Exec rooms are nice!
Old Apr 25, 2016, 8:42 am

Hotel Limousine

Has anybody ever used the hotel limousine on arrival to the airport?
Old May 1, 2016, 10:13 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, United, Delta
Originally Posted by JCary
Has anybody ever used the hotel limousine on arrival to the airport?

No, but the Uber Black I took a couple months ago was fast, accurate and reasonable. Normal Uber from hotel to airport is around 400, Uber Black was somewhere around 575-725. Good driver, nice guy, lit up talking about his favorite rock group and personal friends, the Scorpions, which was entertaining.
Old May 2, 2016, 5:09 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Our conference just got moved to Prague due to unrest in Turkey and I just booked 4 rooms at this hotel in November under my HH Gold account. Hope they recognize my status for all of us
No upgrades for all, but I got a nice room on the exec floor and lounge access as HH Gold. I had breakfast meetings, so lent my room key to two colleague who had breakfast there. Overall nice stay and great location. Used the fixed price black taxi to get back to the airport, the driver had a credit card machine on board but had no receipt besides the CC slip.
Old Jul 31, 2016, 11:07 pm

I have a four night stay here in a couple of weeks - any tips for a first time visitor to Prague?
Old Aug 16, 2016, 1:03 am

We arrived last night and very impressed so far. Upgraded to king suite which is very spacious.

There was a bottle of sparkling wine and nibbles waiting in the room for us.

Executive lounge was quiet at 8:45 and still had sparkling wine, beer and wine out. A few nibbles were there too.

Off for breakfast now....

Which was fantastic - probably one of the best I've had at a Hilton. The local honey was fantastic.

We are in the lounge now- very busy. Some nice appetisers and the spirit selection is huge - 18 spirits. Personally I'm sticking to the Czech sparkling wine which is good.

Last edited by roballenby; Aug 17, 2016 at 11:08 am
Old Aug 18, 2016, 8:42 am

We will be staying here for four nights the end of August, early September. What do you suggest as best way from Airport? I sent an email to the Hotel yesterday and have not heard back.
Old Aug 18, 2016, 12:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Dbears
We will be staying here for four nights the end of August, early September. What do you suggest as best way from Airport? I sent an email to the Hotel yesterday and have not heard back.
Prague Airport Transfers. Google that. 550 CZK each way. I've used them plenty of times and they are very reliable and a lot cheaper than the hotel.
Old Aug 19, 2016, 6:10 am

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
Does anyone have experience with an extra bad in the standard rooms? The website says the rooms will sleep 3 persons, but it seems quite small. What is the charge for the extra bed, if any, and is the room still comfortable?
Old Aug 20, 2016, 2:34 am

Transfers

Either Prague airport transfers or uber.

450 czk with Prague airport transfers and we shared with another couple who stayed at the marriot directly across the street.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 11:19 am

Programs: BA GGL/GFL, Accor Platinum, HHonors Diamond, IHG Platinum Ambassador
I'm glad to be back at the Hilton Prague Old Town next week. I have always found the staff to be courteous, the service excellent and the hotel is ideally positioned. The Exec Lounge can get cramped, so get there early for the 18:00-20:30 session.
Old Aug 30, 2016, 5:33 am

Programs: BA GGL/GFL, Accor Platinum, HHonors Diamond, IHG Platinum Ambassador
I used the hotel driver. 900CZK from the airport and 800CZK from the hotel, all added to my bill. No issues whatsoever
Old Dec 1, 2016, 3:14 pm

Programs: BA bronze, Hertz pres circle, Marriott Platinum, hilton diamond
any info on staying at this hotel via a travel agent booking?

I might be staying here on some sort of corporate rate, noticed great welcomes for golds here, like club access, just wondering if that would transfer over.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.