Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad Bali {IDN}

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2019, 4:01 pm

I've not been to the Hilton but when my parents went they called on the first night to see if I could move them to the Conrad. The reasons were a bit vague but they did fell it was out of the way and just not as good as a hotel.
Old Jan 9, 2019, 10:11 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hilton Diamond AC*75K
According to Hilton, the Twin Conrad Suite officially accommodates 4 adults. (2 Queen beds)
Will they allow a family of 5 in there? (2A 3 Teens)
I know I would be fine with it, but not sure they will allow it as I am thinking of booking as 4A on the rez and just showing up.
Do they ask for passports from everyone? (inc. minors)

Last edited by shawneve; Jan 9, 2019 at 10:19 pm
Old Jan 9, 2019, 10:34 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by Cynicor
I've not been to the Hilton but when my parents went they called on the first night to see if I could move them to the Conrad. The reasons were a bit vague but they did fell it was out of the way and just not as good as a hotel.
Did they have any status with hilton? How long ago was this?
Old Jan 10, 2019, 1:19 am
cln

Programs: TK E+, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Dusit Gold
Just to complete my review: we got more bites from mosquitoes in the 2 days we were in conrad than all 10 days combined before. They just appeared out of nowhere at night in the room... The orange juice i complained about was taken off the bill without i had to ask for it. They took pictures of my phone to send it to f&b department to investigate xD

I don't like nusa dua and will skip in the future years... Sanur is much nicer.. Regret not booking the reopened hyatt regency... Was our first stay in bali 6 years ago
Old Jan 10, 2019, 3:47 am

Originally Posted by Red259
Did they have any status with hilton? How long ago was this?
Diamond, about now but last year.
Old Jan 14, 2019, 7:56 pm

Sorry if it has been answered but I'm a little confused about the lounges at the Conrad. I read that the villa's have their own lounge but if I book a suite does it get the standard executive lounge or a different one? Thanks.
Old Jan 14, 2019, 8:05 pm

This place is basically 2 hotels.
Conrad and Conrad Suites.
Conrad suites all have lounge access to the suites lounge and breakfast at RIN when it's open.
kids under 12 are not allowed.
Diamonds at any room are entitled to the same lounge access as suites.
If you are non diamond and buy lounge access you get access to the same place they send under 12s.
This is the lobby lounge/bar and its not exclusive but is no worse/possibly better in many ways.
The main hotel has some suites and these are NOT Conrad suites and do not come with the lounge access that Conrad suites come with.
so an King Ocean View Suite is a normal suite. a Conrad suite twin is a Conrad hire etc.
hope that helps.
Old Jan 14, 2019, 10:12 pm

I'll be staying here in a few weeks and think I might do a video review for fun. I'll be making a checklist of things to include. I'm Diamond thru Aspire so I'll be covering the lounge. I also might book a night at the Hilton and do a comparison.

My question to you guys is what would people like to see in a video review of this place?
Old Jan 15, 2019, 5:40 am

Programs: AA LT PLT; HH Diamond; AS 75K
Certainly wouldn't stay there if the RIN lounge wasn't open and doubt I'd stay again. Lots of "I'm so sorry" but no action. Smiles but nobody really cares.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 6:47 pm

Trying to decide how the conrad will be in mid-April for a diamond given reports of renovations. Also can I use the aspire resort property credit along with the $100 credit if I book two nights?
Old Jan 17, 2019, 3:08 am

Programs: LH Sen
At the Conrad now. Diamond member. Was told at checkin that Contad suites are not part of the diamond upgrade pool of rooms. So I was given a renovated ocean facing room on the second floor. The room is nice but not a suite. I saw other diamonds were upgrades to Conrad suites, go figure.
Rin is closed for breakfast.
The spa uses some of the ground level Conrad suites for massages.
The middle wing is currently closed for renovations.
bluestrudels and biehlermi like this.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 12:48 pm

Programs: United Premier 1k, Hertz Presidents Circle, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ukiechris
At the Conrad now. Diamond member. Was told at checkin that Contad suites are not part of the diamond upgrade pool of rooms. So I was given a renovated ocean facing room on the second floor. The room is nice but not a suite. I saw other diamonds were upgrades to Conrad suites, go figure.
what's your overall impression so far? I've got a stay in mid March booked.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 1:51 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold
What's the best way to arrange an airport pickup? Also, what is the cost compared to a taxi?
Old Jan 18, 2019, 12:11 am

Originally Posted by ukiechris
There any indication when Rin will reopen? How is the property with the renovations currently occurring? Did they indicate when the middle wing work will be finished?
Old Jan 18, 2019, 12:25 am

Programs: AA LT PLT; HH Diamond; AS 75K
Originally Posted by mpeterson78
What's the best way to arrange an airport pickup? Also, what is the cost compared to a taxi?

Grab is the best way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.