Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad Bali {IDN}

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2018, 12:19 am

Would agree with the reply. The hotel is good but Nusa Dua is too out of the way for frequent day trips out
Old Oct 4, 2018, 8:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

There will be a new Conrad on Nusa Pernida. So that makes two Conrads. Plus two Waldorf's coming in Bali. A lot of luxury properties.
Old Oct 4, 2018, 6:18 pm

I'll believe it when they open. I don't know how far behind the originally announced date any of them are yet, but I thought one was opening last year...
Old Oct 8, 2018, 2:22 am

Hi,

I've just booked a 5th night stay by points for the smallest category. I've asked the hotel if it has made any changes for Diamond Members.

They told me that Diamond members are not longer entitled to use the Conrad Suites pool?

Can anyone confirm this?

By the way: is there stil the possibility to have breakfast at the RIN restaurant?

Thanks a lot!
Old Oct 8, 2018, 4:15 am

I would be very disappointed if this were the case. I'll be there end Nov so I will update then.
Old Oct 8, 2018, 8:05 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold
Originally Posted by Cynicor
I would be very disappointed if this were the case. I'll be there end Nov so I will update then.
A comprehensive guide for Diamond benefits post-renovation would be much appreciated once you are there! Please update us on the status of the renovations as well, I think they are supposed to be done by now! I'm not heading there until next May.
Old Oct 8, 2018, 9:41 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Melia Silver, NH silver, H10 Class
I am checking in there on the 17th as a Diamond. Will update 😁
mpeterson78 likes this.
Old Oct 10, 2018, 7:42 am

Programs: UA 1MM, Hilton Diamond
I sent the hotel an email asking what Diamond benefits they offer (I'm staying there next month). This is their reply...no mention of the Suites pool:

As our Honors Diamond, you will be entitle room upgrade to the next category up to our Junior Suite based on availability. Your request for room upgrade as our honors diamond member will be delivered to our front desk that will check the possibility based on availability on your arrival day. And please find below benefit as our honors Diamond.

• Breakfast from 7:00am until 10:30am at RIN restaurant

• Afternoon tea from 3:00pm until 5:00pm at RIN Restaurant

• Evening cocktails from 5:00pm until 7:00pm at Conrad Suites Lounge (Dress etiquette: smart casual, no singlet/ casual t-shirt/flip flop/day time beachwear).

• Complimentary internet access in your suite

• 15% off laundry & dry cleaning

• 15% off food & beverage in restaurants and bar

• 15% off meeting room rental

• 25% off on all Jiwa Therapeutic treatments (minimum 60-min treatment; excluding pool massage, little souls, family Spa package salon service and Spa retail)
Old Oct 10, 2018, 11:16 am

I got a slightly different answer especially upgrade policy and suites pool

Thank you for being our loyal Diamond Hilton Honors member, therefore you are entitle with next room category upgrade up to Resort Ocean Suite based on room availability upon your arrival.

Please be informed that you are also entitle for our Suite Lounge access as below:

- Daily Breakfast

- Daily Afternoon Tea

- Daily Evening Cocktail

- Complimentary Wi-Fi Access

- 15% off Food and Beverage

- 15% off Laundry and dry cleaning

- 15% off Spa treatment

Kindly to inform you that our Conrad Suite Pool is only eligible for guests who stays in the Conrad Suite room category and above.
Old Oct 12, 2018, 2:19 am

I have emailed them this morning and got the same reply. I am thinking about cancelling my booking and trying the Hilton instead. Hilton has standard room prepaid rates for 880IDR ++. Ridiculously cheap!
Old Oct 12, 2018, 2:43 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, United, Delta
Originally Posted by Delectatio
I have emailed them this morning and got the same reply. I am thinking about cancelling my booking and trying the Hilton instead. Hilton has standard room prepaid rates for 880IDR ++. Ridiculously cheap!
Hmm... what dates are you seeing 880? I was planning on going next week, but I see HGI at those prices, not the Hilton.

Honestly swayed towards just staying HGI...
Old Oct 12, 2018, 2:55 am

Originally Posted by Friendly Traveling Deathmerchant

Hmm... what dates are you seeing 880? I was planning on going next week, but I see HGI at those prices, not the Hilton.

Honestly swayed towards just staying HGI...
Several dates are priced at 880+ arriving on the 17th.
Old Oct 12, 2018, 3:47 am

Programs: Alaska
Oct 15th(Monday) - Oct 19th(Friday) IDR 882,857, point redemption is 18,000 only.
Cynicor likes this.
Old Oct 15, 2018, 6:24 am

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond
Looking at tripadvisor it seems that there are a number of reported upgrades to suites (from cheapest) as well as access to the pool as diamond member.
Old Oct 16, 2018, 12:24 am

@freppa. Also, after renovation? It hinkt it was recently finished.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.