Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton London Tower Bridge {GBR}

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2015, 2:13 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by wizla
Thanks mate, yeah it was good, still prefer Canary Wharf but trust me that breakfast at tower bridge was premier league!......hope you well mate!.
Ooo Wizla now you are tempting me to try here too!! Sadly hardly ever shows up in our corporate rate!
Old Dec 12, 2015, 7:01 am

Programs: A3*G, UA PP, MR LTTE, was HH/D now Gold
any updates on the service in the lounge / breakfast?
Old Dec 12, 2015, 11:44 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeBanyan Contributor Badge

Programs: We love to Fly, Hotels and Discovery
Hello,

as we would be interested in this particular Hilton property, how's the breakfast at this hotel and where is it served for Hilton Honors Gold members?

Seems like they've a new Jamie's Italian and the Two Ruba Bar, so we would be interested which breakfast is included as HH Gold members.

Also of note was this message posted at the Hilton Tower Bridge Jamie's Italian website which stated:

*Food and beverage purchases at Jamie’s Italian restaurant do not count toward HHonors Points.
Thanks in advance. ^
Old Dec 13, 2015, 2:08 am

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by uggboy
Hello,

as we would be interested in this particular Hilton property, how's the breakfast at this hotel and where is it served for Hilton Honors Gold members?

Seems like they've a new Jamie's Italian and the Two Ruba Bar, so we would be interested which breakfast is included as HH Gold members.

Also of note was this message posted at the Hilton Tower Bridge Jamie's Italian website which stated:

Thanks in advance. ^
I stayed there last August and took breakfast in Jamie's......When I checked out there was no breakfast charge on my bill, I'm a daimond but I guess it's the same for golds........if you do you must try the honey roast granola!........best Granola I've ever tasted........the full English was amazing too......best I've ever had at a hilton.......in fact it was so good I would of been happy to pay for it if I had no status.
Old Dec 13, 2015, 4:17 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeBanyan Contributor Badge

Programs: We love to Fly, Hotels and Discovery
I stayed there last August and took breakfast in Jamie's......When I checked out there was no breakfast charge on my bill, I'm a daimond but I guess it's the same for golds........if you do you must try the honey roast granola!........best Granola I've ever tasted........the full English was amazing too......best I've ever had at a hilton.......in fact it was so good I would of been happy to pay for it if I had no status.
Thanks for your insights, good to hear about the high quality of breakfast at Jamie's. Cheers & Safe Travels. ^
Old Dec 13, 2015, 4:51 am

Originally Posted by uggboy
Thanks for your insights, good to hear about the high quality of breakfast at Jamie's. Cheers & Safe Travels. ^
You are welcome, have fun!
Old Dec 13, 2015, 6:00 am

Programs: BMI Diamond Club refugee: BA-Br; HH-D
you must try the honey roast granola!........best Granola I've ever tasted.
You should try the house-roasted granola at Bankside, wizla. It is stratospheric!
Old Dec 13, 2015, 8:08 am

Originally Posted by diamond club freeloader
You should try the house-roasted granola at Bankside, wizla. It is stratospheric!
Will do mate, I plan to stay there in new year, gonna wait until the sauna/pool is open first as it's important to me......thanks for the tip!
Old Dec 13, 2015, 9:04 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, HH Diamond, AA EXP, VS Gold, BAEC Silver, Global Entry, UK RT
Will do mate, I plan to stay there in new year, gonna wait until the sauna/pool is open first as it's important to me......thanks for the tip!
According to a pic on TA, the indoor pool is open (and looks fab too).
Old Dec 13, 2015, 9:34 am
TTL

Programs: HH Diam, AY/AX/KQ/IHG/VISA Plat, SK/Bonvoy/Melia/Strawberry Gold, Radisson Prem, PP Prest
Has been open for a month now. Will sample it tomorrow next time...
Old Dec 13, 2015, 1:29 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, BMI Gold (RIP)
Diamond colleague stayed here a couple of weeks ago. Policy letter he had says Diamonds in either, Golds in lounge if upgraded, or breakfast in restaurant if not upgraded.

I haven't stayed for over a year, but last time I stayed I recall it was a similar policy.
Old Dec 13, 2015, 1:29 pm

Oh really?.....great news, will have to find an excuse to stay....thanks guys! ( and girls ��)
Old Mar 16, 2016, 5:38 am

Programs: BA Bronze, HH Diamond, A-Club Plat, Club Carlson Gold Elite, Marriott Gold, IHG Spire Ambassador
Good morning all.

Does anyone know what the room service offerings are here? Are they taken from the Jamie's Italian menu?

Thanks,

Chris
Old Apr 11, 2016, 12:11 pm

HILTON LONDON TOWER BRIDGE - exec lounge moved!

I have a retired college who asked me for a London hotel recommendation for him and his wife, I suggested Hilton tower bridge as he insisted he wanted to be near borough market.
Over a beer I explained how I thought it's more better to book at exc level, explaining about the benefits ( he has no status) , and he agreed.
This chat happened in late January, he stayed there weekend before last and claims the exec lounge was in a pokey little room near the elevator , not on ninth floor?.
Apparently according to him he got chatting to one of the staff and the old exec lounge is gonna become a skybar with outside terrace , he also claims the staff member told him they have lost a lot of trade to the new Hilton bankside and this is a bid to boost trade for tower bridge!.......now I don't know how true all of this is as I only have his word ,but according to TA reports there are reports of building work going on there and relocation of exec lounge, so it's not looking good?.....anyone else heard anything?
Old Apr 11, 2016, 3:01 pm

Programs: HH Diamond,Virgin Gold, Hyatt Platinum
My brother stayed at Hilton Tower Bridge last week and the building work noise was so bad he checked out again almost immediately.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.