Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Amex: Spend $8000 by 28FEB2022 Get a Free Night Award

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 3, 2021, 12:10 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: jbeckett
Enroll now and earn a free night reward after spending $8K on your card thru 28 Feb 2022.
The Free Night Reward can be redeemed any night of the week for a one night standard accommodation, double occupancy, subject to availability at properties in the Hilton portfolio, excluding those listed at HiltonHonors.com/weekendreward. To redeem the Free Night Reward, you must call 1-800-446-6677. Free Night Rewards issued through this promotion on or before 12/31/2021 will expire on 12/31/2022 and Free Night Rewards issued on or after 1/1/2022 will expire 12 months from date of issuance.

Link to check for offer: https://global.americanexpress.com/enrollments/oletenroll?campaignId=ggll1121&offerType=ggll01&lo cale=en-US&cid=OH,MB,CobrandFNCLPCarousel,MULTIPR,Carousel ,Offers,SingleLink,i83174

You must complete your stay by the expiration date. Please note, your free night reward may or may not be visible in your Hilton Honors account, so please retain your email for your record.

Print Wikipost

Amex: Spend $8000 by 28FEB2022 Get a Free Night Award

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2021, 8:24 am

Originally Posted by jamesteroh
I completed the spend almost a month ago and offer is showing up in my available offers tab on my am ex account but still don't have the award Has me concerned since others are seeing it post right away.
Ours posted within a few days after meeting the spend. The offer continued to show on AMEX.com after we registered also but disappeared after completing the spend. You should look into why you haven't received it yet.
Old Dec 8, 2021, 8:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by CNMAZ
Ours posted within a few days after meeting the spend. The offer continued to show on AMEX.com after we registered also but disappeared after completing the spend. You should look into why you haven't received it yet.
It must have posted on my account overnight. It was on the enrolled offers tab yesterday and the free night wasn't in my hilton account. It is no longer showing on my enrolled offeres tab and free night is in my Hilton account.

Weird it took that long. Not a big deal since I'm not going to be using it anytime soon anyway.

Last edited by jamesteroh; Dec 8, 2021 at 8:59 am
Old Dec 8, 2021, 9:41 am

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by CNMAZ
Are the new ones "any day of the week" or back to weekends only?
Old Dec 8, 2021, 9:45 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond; UA Gold; Marriott Gold; Accor Gold;
Originally Posted by Eujeanie
Are the new ones "any day of the week" or back to weekends only?
Both the $60K and the $8K certs are any night.
DiverDave likes this.
Old Dec 8, 2021, 9:49 am

Originally Posted by tex1721
Good, thanks for the info.
Old Dec 8, 2021, 1:25 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Gold
It must have posted on my account overnight. It was on the enrolled offers tab yesterday and the free night wasn't in my hilton account. It is no longer showing on my enrolled offeres tab and free night is in my Hilton account.

Weird it took that long. Not a big deal since I'm not going to be using it anytime soon anyway.
It was on your enrolled offers tab along with other Amex offers? That's weird, because I am enrolled on my Aspire, but it doesn't show with the list of Amex offers that I've added.

Which card do you have? (Aspire, Surpass, no-fee)
Old Dec 8, 2021, 4:41 pm

Received my cert via email and in my account before I even realized I'd met the spend requirement! Well done to Hilton and AMEX.
Old Dec 8, 2021, 5:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by presto987
It was on your enrolled offers tab along with other Amex offers? That's weird, because I am enrolled on my Aspire, but it doesn't show with the list of Amex offers that I've added.

Which card do you have? (Aspire, Surpass, no-fee)
Aspire and it was showing up in my added to offers tab but isn't in the savings tab.
Old Dec 8, 2021, 5:37 pm

Aspire and it was showing up in my added to offers tab but isn't in the savings tab.
FWIW, my $8K offer shows in my "available" offers, but not in my "added to card" offers. When I click on it it says "you have already registered for this promotion". I'm not sure what a savings tab is.
Old Dec 9, 2021, 7:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Eujeanie
FWIW, my $8K offer shows in my "available" offers, but not in my "added to card" offers. When I click on it it says "you have already registered for this promotion". I'm not sure what a savings tab is.
It was showing up in my available offers tab as well, but isn't now and I did click on it when I first noticed it just to be sure I was registered and received the same message you did. The savings tab is the third tab where the offers are. There is a tab that says available offers, the next tab is added to card and the third tab is savings that shows the offers you redeemed and will usually post as soon as the card is authorized. i.e. I doubled dipped with the starbucks offer on Tuesday afternoon and the $5 savings from Starbucks and the $20 dining credit went on that tab right after I made the charge but the charges just posted overnight and the credits will probably post in the next couple days.
Old Dec 9, 2021, 9:41 am

Programs: Rapid Rewards, Skymiles, Hilton HHonors, SPG/Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by tex1721
All of them are any night.
Old Dec 17, 2021, 12:39 am

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
Question: If I downgrade my Aspire to no-fee Hilton card mid-promotion with some spend but not complete, will the offer stay on your account and allow me to finish it? Or will it disappear? Amex chat support tells me a 0% interest offer I happen to also have will survive any product changes
Old Dec 17, 2021, 12:47 am

Never got an email but I see it under my account now.
Old Dec 17, 2021, 2:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
Originally Posted by Cledaybuck
All of them are any night.
I am very surprised that these were ever only Weekends...Like what, business people would use them on a weekday at a 50k/night property? So lame....
Old Dec 17, 2021, 10:59 am

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, DL PM, Bonvoy Titanium (Plat Life), HH G, Amtrak, B6, MR
I think the answer is no, but I figured let me ask and see if anyone has any tips...

I happen to have two Amex HH no-fee cards (I used to have the Citi HH card and stupidly they opened a new Amex account for me when they converted it).

The $8k promo is on one card. I have a $0 plan-it fee offer on the other card. Is there any way to move the $8k promo to my other HH card so I can take advantage of the $0 plan-it fee on top of it?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.