Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

AY flights posting time to Finnair Plus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AY flights posting time to Finnair Plus

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2018, 11:01 am

HEL-LHR AY 5909 codeshare posted in 4 days. LHR-DUB BA flight nowhere to be seen? Wut??
Old Jun 13, 2018, 5:40 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, TK Elite
I find this amusing in an ironic way that 4 AA flights posted less that 12h each after landing.
No such luck with AY ones.
Also getting LA points to AY+ turned out to be a _fun_ experience: in the end all points got credited BUT, I got double points for 2 flights and single points for a single flight, EVERYTHING else posted double to my better half's account (and she qualified as Ruby )
I don't care about segments and I've requalified for this year so I just gave up.
Old Jun 14, 2018, 6:43 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE)
1.6. OUL-HEL posted in 4 days
8.6. PRG-HEL posted in 5 days
8.6. HEL-OUL posted in 5 days
However, 1.6. HEL-PRG posted today (14.6)...
Old Jun 14, 2018, 2:50 pm

Programs: AY Platinum (OWE), SK G(*G), BW Diamond
Something happened this week that has never happened before, Norra flights posting in two days. At the same time, starting on Feb 1st, I renewed Gold...and not with points.
Old Jun 15, 2018, 2:19 am

Programs: Drawer of Cards
outbound Hel- Sin on 4th June not posted.
inbound Sin-Hel was posted 2 days after.
Old Jun 25, 2018, 10:26 pm

Programs: AY Platinum (OWE), SK G(*G), BW Diamond
Originally Posted by Post Scriptum
Something happened this week that has never happened before, Norra flights posting in two days. At the same time, starting on Feb 1st, I renewed Gold...and not with points.
I knew this was not normal, now no posting in full week, not even from ay own metal on arn-hel leg -> Finnair is catching up the average so that these abnormal posting times are compensated by longer than normal delay.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 4:21 am

Programs: Drawer of Cards
i have realised there is no pattern for the posting points, very often hit and miss. AY or partner airline, upgrade with voucher or points, posting time seems very random.
outbound Hel- Sin on 4th June not posted.
inbound Sin-Hel was posted 2 days after.
I had retro claim my outbound to Sin online, and nothing happens 3 days after, so i contacted them through FB, now it's there.

Same with my last week TXL trip. The inbound posted really quick, 2 days ish and nothing on the outbound HEL- TXL WTH????
Old Jun 26, 2018, 9:20 am

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
I'm currently in the US, and recently flew two AA domestics. They were both credited one day after the flight. AY flights never credit that fast.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 12:11 pm
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by ffay005
I'm currently in the US, and recently flew two AA domestics. They were both credited one day after the flight. AY flights never credit that fast.
I flew AY9 yesterday, but sold as AA8987. The flight is already credited to my account. AA1585 (ORD-YVR) not credited yet, though.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 12:18 pm

Programs: AY Plat Lumo, SK Gold
AA is very fast with points posting overnight but I'm happy with AY now as they have clearly improved lately. All my 3 AY flights in June have posted in about two days and for me that's good enough.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 12:23 pm

Originally Posted by SPBanker
I flew AY9 yesterday, but sold as AA8987.
Were you able to select a seat in advance? What about a meal if you were in J? Or Y+ seat if you were in Y. Interesting to hear whether codeshare problems still persist.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 12:33 pm

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by ffay005
Were you able to select a seat in advance? What about a meal if you were in J? Or Y+ seat if you were in Y. Interesting to hear whether codeshare problems still persist.
No, not able to select seat in advance. Didn't even look at the meals.
ffay005 likes this.
Old Jun 27, 2018, 5:56 am

Programs: AY GOLD, HH GOLD
Anyone else having troubles with adding missing points on the website? Giving me an error all the time.
Old Jun 27, 2018, 11:17 am

No, not able to select seat in advance. Didn't even look at the meals.
Smoked salmon trout was excellent, though. Also learned that Plat benefit of free internet does NOT work if you have AA ticket. Hmm.
ffay005 likes this.
Old Jun 27, 2018, 11:22 am

Also learned that Plat benefit of free internet does NOT work if you have AA ticket. Hmm.
Oh? One more reason not to book a codeshare.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.