Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

AY flights posting time to Finnair Plus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AY flights posting time to Finnair Plus

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2019, 6:21 am

Programs: Finnair (AY) Platinum, Air France Silver, Tallink Club One Silver :)
Originally Posted by niksal
As in Nov 19th? I also have a HEL-BRU missing from that date.
Yep, 19 Nov. But from the same day, my feeder flight of YUL-JFK (AY coded, AA operated) posted w/o any problem.
Old Nov 28, 2019, 4:51 am

Programs: AY Platinum (Lifetime Gold), HH Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
I have my last AY flight two days prior to my current tracking period ends. This flight will take me past 200k AY+ tier points on my current tracking period. Assuming points will post prior to my current tracking period ends, I can assume to receive an email from AY+ to select my gift around 10th of the following month, correct? What will happen if points will post only after my current tracking period ends?

I apologize if this has been discussed somewhere else on AY+ FT forum. In that case I'm happy to receive a link.

TIA
Old Nov 28, 2019, 9:02 am

Programs: AY Platinum Lumo, LX Senator, SK Life-time Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by FinOWE
I have my last AY flight two days prior to my current tracking period ends. This flight will take me past 200k AY+ tier points on my current tracking period. Assuming points will post prior to my current tracking period ends, I can assume to receive an email from AY+ to select my gift around 10th of the following month, correct? What will happen if points will post only after my current tracking period ends?

I apologize if this has been discussed somewhere else on AY+ FT forum. In that case I'm happy to receive a link.

TIA
In that case you will get the link one month later. This works similarly as status, the date of the flights matters, not the time of posting.
Old Nov 28, 2019, 9:21 am

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by mhle
In that case you will get the link one month later. This works similarly as status, the date of the flights matters, not the time of posting.
I couple of years ago got over 200k threshold via some retro-claim during the next tracking period and never got a link. (And the link posted here did not do anything.)

But good if this works different for others.
Old Feb 19, 2020, 8:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC*Super Elite (100K) / PR*Elite / AY*Platinum (OWE) / SPG*Bonvoy Titanium (LTT)
QR posting time

Hi guys,

When does QR normally post again? I could have sworn it was on Wednesdays...
Old Feb 19, 2020, 8:32 am

Programs: AY+Plat
Originally Posted by supatight80
Hi guys,

When does QR normally post again? I could have sworn it was on Wednesdays...
Yes always Wednesdays for me. No matter if it was taken on Thursday or Monday. Probably Tuesday goes to next Wednesday.
Old Feb 19, 2020, 8:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC*Super Elite (100K) / PR*Elite / AY*Platinum (OWE) / SPG*Bonvoy Titanium (LTT)
Originally Posted by lento
Yes always Wednesdays for me. No matter if it was taken on Thursday or Monday. Probably Tuesday goes to next Wednesday.
Crap. I had 2 flights last week Tuesday and both haven't posted today
remymartin likes this.
Old Feb 19, 2020, 10:09 am

Programs: AY+Plat
Originally Posted by supatight80
Crap. I had 2 flights last week Tuesday and both haven't posted today
​​​​There is always next Wednesday
intuition and supatight80 like this.
Old Feb 19, 2020, 10:22 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Credit those QR flights to QRPC and they post before landing...
Old Feb 19, 2020, 10:58 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
here I am hoping my wed AY flights credits to AY+ before saturday 😂😁
Old Feb 19, 2020, 3:46 pm

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
I had a ticket with four AY legs (AY flight number, AY metal). Two legs were not upgraded and these were posted in a couple of days. Two legs were upgraded and it took about ten days for them to post. No retroclaim necessary.
Old Mar 3, 2020, 2:00 am

Programs: AY Platinum (Lifetime Gold), HH Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by FinOWE

TIA
Update: Points got posted to my account on Feb 29th. Also to my surprise, 200k gift got posted to my Finnair shop page on that very day.
NoWindowSeat and ffay005 like this.
Old Mar 4, 2020, 10:35 am

IB ticket BA metal.
Is this a situation AY+ can't handle?
Soon one month, trip "posted" but with 0 points and no segment. I'm also getting tired of baby sitting this ****.
Old Mar 4, 2020, 10:34 pm

Programs: AY Platinum, LH, Accor, IHG, Scandic, Tallink
Took a roundtrip (AY ticket&metal) on March 1st, and it was "double posted" yesterday; i.e. two outward and two inward flights. Seems to be IT issues...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.