Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

AY flights posting time to Finnair Plus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AY flights posting time to Finnair Plus

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2019, 9:52 am

Programs: AY+Plat, ALL Plat, Scandic L2
Originally Posted by DrSickle
Honestly, I doubt this is an issue with U class, as the original booking class is obviously retained in the system somewhere.
The original booking class is retained in the fare basis. That's how the system distinguishes Value from Basic or Light fares already. But it is entirely possible that the update was not made to take into account the change from F to U.

Afterall, we are talking about the airline that deployed a half-done website into commercial production right before holidays season for whatever idiosyncratic corporate reasons.
Old Aug 4, 2019, 10:16 pm

Programs: AY Platinum, LH, Accor, IHG, Scandic, Tallink
There seems to be some issues now. I had four AY flights 8-10 days ago (AY operated and marketed flights without upgrades). None of those have been posted yet. It's taking even longer than usual.
Old Aug 5, 2019, 4:10 am

Programs: some
Same for me. Two flights from July show as recent flights but have not posted, two flights from last week have even disappeared from recent flights.
Old Aug 5, 2019, 5:20 am

Programs: AY Platinum, IHG Gold, Diners
Originally Posted by Scheitan
Same for me. Two flights from July show as recent flights but have not posted, two flights from last week have even disappeared from recent flights.
+1. Domestic HEL-KTT from more than a week ago has not posted, and has disappeared from the recent flights.
Old Aug 5, 2019, 6:26 am

Programs: AY Gold (OWS) TK Elite (*G)
Originally Posted by niksal
+1. Domestic HEL-KTT from more than a week ago has not posted, and has disappeared from the recent flights.
I had the same thing for a flight on 24th july. asked in chat yesterday and got the answer that due to some technical issue flights for july were not posting automatically all of the time so she put in a request to "the other department" and boom, 3 hours later points were posted.
Old Aug 6, 2019, 12:12 am

Programs: Drawer of Cards
23rd AY flight not posted, 24th CX posted. 2nd Aug AY not posted neither. rubbish. How can they .... it up so bad?
esledo likes this.
Old Aug 6, 2019, 11:51 pm

Programs: AY Lumo, FB Gold
It's not limited to flights only. Missing plenty of partner points too from July (for the Summer Challenge). Looks like I'll soon be writing another feedback email pointing out how fragile the system really is ...
Steve_Hun likes this.
Old Aug 7, 2019, 4:55 am

Programs: AY Plat Lumo
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
It's not limited to flights only. Missing plenty of partner points too from July (for the Summer Challenge). Looks like I'll soon be writing another feedback email pointing out how fragile the system really is ...
I'm too lazy to write my own feedback, so pls tell them to check my SSP pizza points too.
Old Aug 7, 2019, 5:55 am

Programs: AY Lumo, FB Gold
Originally Posted by cistavoda
I'm too lazy to write my own feedback, so pls tell them to check my SSP pizza points too.
Laziness is one of the seven Lumo sins.
intuition and cistavoda like this.
Old Aug 8, 2019, 4:08 am

Programs: AY Platinum Lumo, LX Senator, SK Life-time Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Now that there is a lot of need for retro-registration of points, I started wondering how to enter the ticket number. In more complicated bookings (>4 segments?), there are two tickets numbers. In this case, do you need to do the retro-registration twice, once with each ticket number? Or can the system link the two ticket numbers that are in the same booking? I suspect that the first is the case, as I only managed to retro-register a subset of segments in my booking when entering only the first ticket number.
Old Aug 9, 2019, 11:59 am

Programs: some
Originally Posted by Scheitan
There seems to be some progress. After mentioning the issue in the chat, the July flights have posted now. The ones from early August remain missing from recent flights and the last partner points haven't posted either.
Old Aug 10, 2019, 4:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Just got a reply back. Apparently they're aware of issues with posting. Seems to be focused on AY coded flights. I had s booking AA-AY-AY. AA posted right away with the AY segments showing pending, then AY segments disappeared a day later. Agent manually added them as they move me up a level. (Moving from AA to AY FF).
Old Aug 11, 2019, 5:02 am

Programs: AFKL PLT, BA Gold, SK Gold, AY Gold, A3 Silver, LH FTL, IHG Gold, Marriott Silver
Same same, still missing my HEL-KUO-HEL from 02AUG and 04AUG. This is very frustrating and something that AY really needs to get their act together.
Old Aug 13, 2019, 8:32 am

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
26JUL posted today. Did not ask for retroclaim.

05AUG flight not yet posted.
Old Aug 15, 2019, 12:36 am

Programs: Drawer of Cards
sent email to Plat CS, to claim my points from 24th and 3rd HKG flights, CS replied in 24h saying "will have the other department add it for you"

???? they have a department to adding missing points now? In the Past CS has always added it for me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.