Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fairmont Chase Signature Card

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2014, 5:02 am
Fairmont Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by mahasamatman
We had a situation last year where the standard suite wasn't available at the Pacific Rim, so we were able to pay the difference to get a higher suite.

By the way, has anyone gotten their new Visa certificates yet? I thought they usually posted by the beginning of April.
I got my gold and dining certs for this year, but i havent seen my visa free night show up yet.
Old Apr 10, 2014, 9:02 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by AMRivlin
I got my gold and dining certs for this year, but i havent seen my visa free night show up yet.
The free night doesn't show up until your anniversary. I'll have to call to see what's holding up the other certs.
Old Apr 11, 2014, 10:49 am

Originally Posted by myb821
Really the only reports i have seen said they come very quickly
I guess I'm the lucky one then
Old Apr 11, 2014, 1:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mahasamatman
The free night doesn't show up until your anniversary. I'll have to call to see what's holding up the other certs.
no visa certs for two accounts here either, leftovers from last year expired on 4/2
Old Apr 12, 2014, 12:34 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by azepine00
no visa certs for two accounts here either, leftovers from last year expired on 4/2
Seems like a sign up bonus only? Or you get the certs once per year, unless a new annual fee is paid.

Fairmont Chase does keep tight tabs.
Old Apr 16, 2014, 8:32 am

Programs: The Mac Daddy of Heimlich County (and low-ball status)
is there a way to actually see how many points we have? i've never been able to figure out how to do this
Old Apr 16, 2014, 10:19 am

Programs: AS,UA
Was thinking of using the Free Night Certs at Maui with a Room Upgrade since these are already suites

For the 3rd Night Free and Suite Upgrade, i was thinking about paying cash at one with low rates 8/1-8/4 for my wifes bday.
Which one would be the best use of 3rd night Free and Suite Upgrade?
Scottsdale
DC
Toronto
San Jose
Old Apr 16, 2014, 11:10 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, BA, DL, CO, UA, F9, AS, SPG, HHonors Gold, WN, Club Carlson Gold,
Originally Posted by mrredskin
is there a way to actually see how many points we have? i've never been able to figure out how to do this
Your points are not on the Fairmont website account, they can be found by looking at your Chase.com account. The points are kept there, and you can redeem for various things. I myself have redeemed for Fairmont gift cards to cover extra Fairmont expenses.
Old Apr 16, 2014, 11:19 am

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott Plat LT, HH Gold, IHG Plat, WoH Discvst, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by swdke
Your points are not on the Fairmont website account, they can be found by looking at your Chase.com account...
And look on your monthly credit card statement to see points earned during each billing period, where they are split out by source of points, i.e. Fairmont (5x), travel (2x) and other (1x).
Old Apr 16, 2014, 12:03 pm

Programs: The Mac Daddy of Heimlich County (and low-ball status)
ahhh so that option that says "show rewards" does indeed show rewards. how 'bout that
Old Apr 16, 2014, 1:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by lebowski2222
Was thinking of using the Free Night Certs at Maui with a Room Upgrade since these are already suites

For the 3rd Night Free and Suite Upgrade, i was thinking about paying cash at one with low rates 8/1-8/4 for my wifes bday.
Which one would be the best use of 3rd night Free and Suite Upgrade?
Scottsdale
DC
Toronto
San Jose
If you want to upgrade at the Fairmont Maui, you need to use a suite upgrade cert, room upgrade certs cannot be used there. If you want a nicer view, I´d ask the hotel about a paid upgrade, using a suite upgrade there isn´t great value IMO.

Regarding the 3rd night free cert: Toronto is one of the least impressive Fairmont hotels and San Jose usually isn´t very expensive either. You´d probably get the most value out of the cert at the Fairmont Scottsdale or the Fairmont Washington.
Old Apr 17, 2014, 3:46 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Fairmont Plat, HH Diamond
Hmm, no annual Visa certs here either. Had to call in last year to get them. Guess I'll do the same this year.
Old Apr 17, 2014, 10:26 pm

Programs: DL Plat, 1 MM; SPG LT Plat (RIP); Marriott LT Titanium; Fairmont Plat (RIP), DL Kryptonium Medallion
In mid March, I received 4 dining coupons and a gold floor upgrade coupon. My card anniversary date is in the summer.

I had to call Fairmont about something else, so I asked them about this. The person said that under certain conditions (it wasn't specified what), that a cardholder would receive these extra coupons, which are separate and in addition to what one will get on one's anniversary date.

I haven't called a second time to confirm, so make of it what you will.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 5:56 am

Too much to read. Totally new to FPC. For the starting benefits:
"Starting Benefit
After spending $1000 within the first 3 months of their account opening,
Cardmembers receive from Chase:
•2 Complimentary night certificates with breakfast for two
Introductory Offer"
Are these certs electronic certs? I hope they are not physical paper thing mailed to your home. Please let me know. Thanks.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 6:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by tdk2999
Too much to read. Totally new to FPC. For the starting benefits:
"Starting Benefit
After spending $1000 within the first 3 months of their account opening,
Cardmembers receive from Chase:
•2 Complimentary night certificates with breakfast for two
Introductory Offer"
Are these certs electronic certs? I hope they are not physical paper thing mailed to your home. Please let me know. Thanks.
Yes, all FPC certs are electronic certs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.