Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2017, 12:15 pm
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by Hoias
any news?
Hi Hoias, we are still waiting for the update from our Etihad Guest team. We will contact you once we receive an update. *Yas
Old Sep 28, 2017, 12:46 am

Programs: EY: Platinum; Skyteam: Elite Plus; HHonors: Diamond; Best Western: Diamond Select
Dear Etihad Help,
is it really so hard to get basic information about your own guest programm?
This really should not take 3+ days.
Old Sep 28, 2017, 12:17 pm

Etihad Airways

Originally Posted by Hoias
Dear Etihad Help,
is it really so hard to get basic information about your own guest programm?
This really should not take 3+ days.
Hi there, our team asks you to send us your Etihad Guest number in a private message. They can then check your account for the validity. *Ela
Old Sep 29, 2017, 4:25 am

Programs: EY: Platinum; Skyteam: Elite Plus; HHonors: Diamond; Best Western: Diamond Select
Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi there, our team asks you to send us your Etihad Guest number in a private message. They can then check your account for the validity. *Ela
Hi Etihad Help,

I do not think my Guest No will help you much, because you won't see flights I have not booked yet...

Anyhow, I will send my guest no in private message.

But it would also be helpful if you would publish the answers to members questions in public instead of always ask members for private messages.
This would help fellow members haveing similar questions and would also save you some work by not answering same questions several times by private messages.

Anyhow, again, for further explanation to my query:
I will not re-qualify for Platinum by 31/12/2017.
Therefore, I will loose Platinum status.
Then in January I will fly 16 segments and will have all required 60 segments for NEW Platinum qualification (01Feb2017 until 31Jan2018)

Please confirm if this is correct.

Thank you,
Old Oct 1, 2017, 2:50 am

Thumbs down Retroclaim

Hi Gosullivan,

If you send us your Etihad Guest number and booking reference via private message, we can follow up on this for you. *Sky
Hi EtihadHelp,

Despite sending you the flight details in a private message as requested, I am still waiting for the miles due. Once again, the retroclaims department is letting the overall service down.

G
Old Oct 1, 2017, 6:15 am

Originally Posted by gosullivan
Hi EtihadHelp,

Despite sending you the flight details in a private message as requested, I am still waiting for the miles due. Once again, the retroclaims department is letting the overall service down.

G
Hi Gerard. We regret you have been waiting and are following up on this again for you. *Sky
Old Oct 2, 2017, 7:17 am

Lightbulb

Hi Gerard. We regret you have been waiting and are following up on this again for you. *Sky
Hi Etihad Help,
Miles have been credited now. Many thanks.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 12:38 pm

Originally Posted by gosullivan
Hi Etihad Help,
Miles have been credited now. Many thanks.
That's great! Thanks for letting us know. *Sky
Old Oct 9, 2017, 2:12 am

Programs: PC Spire Ambassador
I will be flying Etihad to Beijing and stopping in Beijing for under 72 hours. My itinerary is Manchester to Beijing via Abu Dhabi for approx 3 hours but do not clear customs or leave airport etc. I return the same way but have a 7 day holiday in UAE. where I will leave airport and enter UAE.
Do I qualify for Visa exemption?
Old Oct 10, 2017, 3:43 am

Etihad Airways

Originally Posted by Johnniepk
I will be flying Etihad to Beijing and stopping in Beijing for under 72 hours. My itinerary is Manchester to Beijing via Abu Dhabi for approx 3 hours but do not clear customs or leave airport etc. I return the same way but have a 7 day holiday in UAE. where I will leave airport and enter UAE.
Do I qualify for Visa exemption?
Hi there, you would need to check with the concerned embassy to check if you need a visa. *Ela
Old Oct 16, 2017, 1:27 am

Programs: Qantas Platinum, Virgin AU Platinum, United Gold, Hilton Diamond
Hello Etihad Help,

I currently am Platinum with Virgin Australia as well as Platinum One with Qantas and am thinking of switching to Etihad.
I am currently looking at 3 flights Australia to EU this remaining year, more to come next year, that I would like to transfer to Etihad. (First one this weekend - 21/October)

1) Are there any options for a status match or challenge from Etihad? No public information on this is available.
2) Without an Etihad Guest status the miles are only valid for 2 years. Once I reach a status, will this be retrospectively be applied to already earned miles as well, or only for future ones?

Thank you very much in advance for any assistance.

Last edited by Hellboy666; Oct 16, 2017 at 2:24 am
Old Oct 16, 2017, 12:39 pm

Etihad Airways

Hello, thanks for reaching out to us:
1. We do not offer status match
2. Depending on the status, miles are valid 2, 2,5 or 3 years.
We hope this helps. *Ela

Originally Posted by Hellboy666
Hello Etihad Help,

I currently am Platinum with Virgin Australia as well as Platinum One with Qantas and am thinking of switching to Etihad.
I am currently looking at 3 flights Australia to EU this remaining year, more to come next year, that I would like to transfer to Etihad. (First one this weekend - 21/October)

1) Are there any options for a status match or challenge from Etihad? No public information on this is available.
2) Without an Etihad Guest status the miles are only valid for 2 years. Once I reach a status, will this be retrospectively be applied to already earned miles as well, or only for future ones?

Thank you very much in advance for any assistance.
Old Oct 17, 2017, 5:35 am

Programs: PC Spire Ambassador
Hello,
I made a formal complaint on 2nd October 2016 ref 587506.
I received a reponse from Hannaa by bounce back email saying "We will investigate your feedback and a member of our Guest Relations Team will be in touch with you as soon as possible"
I chased up my complaint on 12th October 2017 and have received no response.
Would you like me to put details of my complaint on here or do you intend to respond directly?
Thank you
Old Oct 17, 2017, 8:29 pm
Suspended

Programs: Etihad Gold, Emirates Gold, SPG Gold, Accor Platinum
Dear Etihad Help,

I’d like the current cuts to be raised with your company:

-Chauffer service outside UAE cut.
-Etihad Guest reciprocal benefits with Alitalia cut.
-Champagne changed from Billecart to Piper.
-Amenity kits cut in J.
-Pajamas cut in J.
-Shave at AUH arrival cut.
-Spa at LHR cut.
-Menu at LHR worse.
-Cocktails in F lounge cut.
-Menu in F lounge reduced.
-Sandwiches and snacks in arrivals lounge gone.
-no ventilation during boarding

and less recently,
-Free treatment for J passengers in spa cut.
-Chauffer in UAE for gold and platinum members on Y bookings cut.
-Food selection in AUH J lounge reduced.
-Caviar in F gone.

The reason I would like to raise this is because, and I think I speak unanimously, how much more do you think your most loyal customers will take?
Old Oct 17, 2017, 10:40 pm

Originally Posted by Johnniepk
Hello,
I made a formal complaint on 2nd October 2016 ref 587506.
I received a reponse from Hannaa by bounce back email saying "We will investigate your feedback and a member of our Guest Relations Team will be in touch with you as soon as possible"
I chased up my complaint on 12th October 2017 and have received no response.
Would you like me to put details of my complaint on here or do you intend to respond directly?
Thank you
Hi Johnniepk, we are sorry to read about your airport experience. We have followed up with our team on your case. Please note that there is a need to investigate on the feedback you provided, which may involve different departments and therefore take some time to complete. One of our case officers will be in touch with you as soon as this process is finished. We thank you for your patience and understanding. *Max

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.