Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2017, 5:17 pm

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum; Accor Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Dear Etihad Help
Hoping that you are well
Is there a chance that we can have an idea of the sorts of miles required after the devaluation in Jan for some peak routes.
For example,
LHR AUH
JFK AUH
IAD AUH
SYD AUH
MCT AUH
BKK AUH

Just so that we can have an idea of the uplift coming, please give a representative number in all three classes

The fear is that another member on here seemed to experience an uplift of over 60% already on published upgrades which makes a lot of people feel very edgy.

I essentailly would keep my miles for a 10% devaluation but not for 60%
Recondite and DatBoi like this.
Old Nov 20, 2017, 1:30 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by Recondite
Hi Marc

Issue appears to have fixed itself, but for reference, I wasn't able to select any destination

Cheers
Thanks for letting us know. *Sky
Old Nov 20, 2017, 1:40 am

Originally Posted by Dogmatick
Dear Etihad Help
Hoping that you are well
Is there a chance that we can have an idea of the sorts of miles required after the devaluation in Jan for some peak routes.
For example,
LHR AUH
JFK AUH
IAD AUH
SYD AUH
MCT AUH
BKK AUH

Just so that we can have an idea of the uplift coming, please give a representative number in all three classes

The fear is that another member on here seemed to experience an uplift of over 60% already on published upgrades which makes a lot of people feel very edgy.

I essentailly would keep my miles for a 10% devaluation but not for 60%
Hi there.
If you log into your account, and go to Spend Miles, and then to Miles Calculator, you will be able to find out how many miles you will need to book those flights. *Sky
Old Nov 20, 2017, 4:20 am

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi there.
If you log into your account, and go to Spend Miles, and then to Miles Calculator, you will be able to find out how many miles you will need to book those flights. *Sky
Sky Thank you for responding but it would have helped if you had read the question first

I asked what the NEW rates are going to be from January after the devaluation
Old Nov 22, 2017, 3:05 am

Dear Etihad,
I have noticed that miles from my family member no longer credited into my account (head of family) after the website has been upgraded. The same seem to applied to few other members in the forum as well. Could you please advise if we need to do anything to get the miles credited again? Thank you.
Old Nov 22, 2017, 9:47 am

Originally Posted by Amame
Dear Etihad,
I have noticed that miles from my family member no longer credited into my account (head of family) after the website has been upgraded. The same seem to applied to few other members in the forum as well. Could you please advise if we need to do anything to get the miles credited again? Thank you.
Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us. Can we ask you to send your Etihad Guest account number via private message and we will get a member of the Etihad Guest team to contact you to assist. Thanks *Nic
Old Nov 22, 2017, 12:31 pm
Suspended

Programs: Etihad Gold, Emirates Gold, SPG Gold, Accor Platinum
@EtihadHelp

I am giving you a chance to respond in this thread,

Family pooling - New etihadguest site

I am also missing some business connect miles.

If, for any reason, I can not upgrade my outbound on the 28th of November, because the missing business connect and family miles have not been credited, I really mean it this time. I am never flying Etihad again.

Please get it sorted before the UAE weekend.
Old Nov 22, 2017, 8:11 pm

Etihad Airways

Originally Posted by gosullivan
Hi Etihad Help,

You currently have a deal with the car hire company AVIS on the Offers section on Etihad Guest where a rental for a minimum of 3 days before the end of the year will earn 5000 miles and a free car upgrade. The offer also appears on the AVIS page under Cars and Hotels. When you try to click on the link to book an either page an error message appears. It is not possible to read the terms and conditions or see the promo code. I have called both AVIS and Etihad help on a number of occasions over the past fortnight and despite promises to rectify the problem, nothing has been done.

Can you please fix the link or post the terms and conditions/promo code for this offer.

Many thanks.
Hello, our team asks you to send your Etihad Guest number and screenshots of the error to [email protected] as they are unable to retrieve the error through your explanation. Thank you. *Ela
Old Nov 22, 2017, 8:16 pm

Etihad Airways

Originally Posted by akalra1187
@EtihadHelp

I am giving you a chance to respond in this thread,

Family pooling - New etihadguest site

I am also missing some business connect miles.

If, for any reason, I can not upgrade my outbound on the 28th of November, because the missing business connect and family miles have not been credited, I really mean it this time. I am never flying Etihad again.

Please get it sorted before the UAE weekend.
Hello there, please forward your details to [email protected]. Our team will be able to assist you. *Ela
Old Nov 23, 2017, 2:41 am
Suspended

Hello there, please forward your details to [email protected]. Our team will be able to assist you. *Ela

I have sent the details to them, and guest gold, and business connect. Nobody is responding, can you please assist?
Old Nov 23, 2017, 8:30 pm

You may forward it to us on [email protected] and we will follow up on your behalf. Thanks *Bob
Old Nov 24, 2017, 1:07 am
Suspended

You may forward it to us on [email protected] and we will follow up on your behalf. Thanks *Bob
Thanks, I’ve done that.
Old Nov 25, 2017, 2:30 am

Dear EtihadHelp

I'm trying to find details of chauffeur services that I booked over the phone yesterday, for flights next month, but can't find them.

I'm booked on EY flights LHR-AUH-BKK next month in business class (booked back in February). I phoned the service centre yesterday to book chauffeur transfers and the person confirmed he'd send an email with the details and confirmation. I received an email with my e-ticket receipt (the same as I received originally). However, no chauffeur info on there. Nor can I see any chauffeur info if I retrieve the booking in Manage My Booking. Also, if I input my booking ref into the 'book a chauffeur' section on the website, it states 'PNR Not Found' (which is why I phoned the service centre in the first place).

Where can I actually view these chauffeur bookings? I would like to double-check the info provided, and have it to hand on the day in case of any problems.

I'm happy to PM you with the booking reference/my Etihad Guest number if needed.

Many thanks
Old Nov 25, 2017, 3:11 am

Originally Posted by Dogmatick
Sky Thank you for responding but it would have helped if you had read the question first

I asked what the NEW rates are going to be from January after the devaluation
May I ask if I can expect a response to my question please?
sabdhabi likes this.
Old Nov 26, 2017, 1:52 am

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us. Can we ask you to send your Etihad Guest account number via private message and we will get a member of the Etihad Guest team to contact you to assist. Thanks *Nic
I have just found out that the website displayed in the weird way but all total miles to show up when I would like to use it. So I guess it is fine.

Last edited by Amame; Nov 26, 2017 at 1:58 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.