Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2017, 9:19 am

Programs: MH, CX, SQ
Need help with my booking

Hi Etihad Help, I need help with my booking. There are some complicated issues. Any way I can PM you?

Originally Posted by TGGDEL
Hi EtihadHelp,

I tried to look on FT but didn't find an answer, unless I missed something.
I'm trying to check in for my flight on the app and it requires an Address During the Stay - which is fine - but it won't accept my input? I'm staying at the Steigenberger Hotel in Business Bay in Dubai and there doesn't seem to be a 'Zipcode' or a 'State' and the app won't let me check in with out either... can you help? Any suggestions?
Old Aug 25, 2017, 7:31 pm

Programs: QANTAS, Oneworld
Originally Posted by BurnT
Hi Etihad Help, I need help with my booking. There are some complicated issues. Any way I can PM you?
Find a message from EtihadHelp, then click on the username on the left-hand panel.

A drop down menu will appear, with one of the options being to send a Private Message.
Old Aug 27, 2017, 9:02 pm

Programs: MH, CX, SQ
Thanks

Did it. Thanks RealityBites!

Originally Posted by RealityBites
Find a message from EtihadHelp, then click on the username on the left-hand panel.

A drop down menu will appear, with one of the options being to send a Private Message.
Old Aug 28, 2017, 1:23 pm

Gold card requalification period

Hi - I have an Etihad gold card which expires in Feb 2018 - when do I need to hit the 40 000 requalification miles by? Is it:

a) by expiry date in Feb 2018
b) by the end of this calendar year, 31st Dec 2017
c) or is it within any 12 month period (up to the expiry date of the card)?

Many thanks for advice in this....
Old Aug 28, 2017, 1:48 pm
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by Pendrive
Hi - I have an Etihad gold card which expires in Feb 2018 - when do I need to hit the 40 000 requalification miles by? Is it:

a) by expiry date in Feb 2018
b) by the end of this calendar year, 31st Dec 2017
c) or is it within any 12 month period (up to the expiry date of the card)?

Many thanks for advice in this....
Hi Pendrive, the answer is b.
"For members who are re-qualifying for their existing tier, the membership will be valid for a further 12 months.You need to accumulate 40,000 Etihad Guest Tier Miles or travel 30 Tier Segments within a qualifying year, from 1st January to 31st December of the renewal period."

*Yas
Old Aug 31, 2017, 6:36 am

Programs: ey gold tg gold accor gold
Transiting through AUH

Good to see the message has finally got through. I was pleasantly surprised to see a separate lane for first , business , plats and gold's while transiting through AUH . Hopefully it will remain and I won't have to use the wheelchair trick again . While a lot of people are complaining of the cut backs , I just had 2 wonderful flights with Etihad , and now transiting has greatly improved , I shall continue to give the airline nothing but praise
Old Sep 1, 2017, 11:36 pm

I read elsewhere that due to a very recent change in EY policy, pyjamas were no longer being provided to J passengers on ultra-long haul flights (SYD-AUH). Is this correct?
Old Sep 2, 2017, 4:56 am

I read elsewhere that due to a very recent change in EY policy, pyjamas were no longer being provided to J passengers on ultra-long haul flights (SYD-AUH). Is this correct?
Hello, this is correct. We are not offering lounge wear and slippers on our ultra long haul flights anymore. *Ela
Old Sep 2, 2017, 5:08 am

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hello, this is correct. We are not offering lounge wear and slippers on our ultra long haul flights anymore. *Ela
Very disappointing, especially for passengers who booked months ago on a advertised range of value propositions that included these items.
Jrunway likes this.
Old Sep 2, 2017, 6:59 pm

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
Very disappointing, especially for passengers who booked months ago on a advertised range of value propositions that included these items.
Yes indeed very disappointing. Guess I will have to save the QR pajamas I get on the outbound QR J
Old Sep 3, 2017, 6:48 am

Programs: Etihad Guest Silver
In a similar thread, I also read that the usual business amenity kits are not always being provided anymore. One passenger mentioned there was no amenity kit on EY401 (BKK-AUH departing at 8:30PM in BKK). However, on the Etihad website, there is no mention of business amenity kits only being offered for overnight flights, for example (as it does for the economy amenity kit).
Old Sep 4, 2017, 8:55 am

Etihad Airways

Hello, kindly note that the Amenity Kits are provided for all flights in Business Class not matter if day or night flight. *Ela
Originally Posted by Jrunway
In a similar thread, I also read that the usual business amenity kits are not always being provided anymore. One passenger mentioned there was no amenity kit on EY401 (BKK-AUH departing at 8:30PM in BKK). However, on the Etihad website, there is no mention of business amenity kits only being offered for overnight flights, for example (as it does for the economy amenity kit).
Old Sep 7, 2017, 12:15 pm

Hello, kindly note that the Amenity Kits are provided for all flights in Business Class not matter if day or night flight. *Ela
Who should we believe, you or our lying eyes?
Old Sep 8, 2017, 8:10 am

SYD Check-in time for EY 455

What time does check-in open at Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport for Business class on EY 455?

Also, the recent sudden changes to the Etihad Guest program make it more attractive for us to earn Virgin Velocity points and status credits (the whole trip should be good achieve VA Platinum) so can we change the reward program associated with the booking at check-in?
Old Sep 9, 2017, 5:30 pm

Programs: Etihad Gold
It would be nice if you could talk to someone to update your partner reward seat charts with partners, especially close partners like Air Serbia. Your miles reward chart includes some destinations that are not served by Air Serbia anymore, and the new destinations are not in the table yet.

For example, I tried to book BEG - LED economy one way on AirSerbia and the agent told me that there was availibility and then when she wanted to tell me the miles required she couldn't find it in the chart.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.