Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2017, 8:08 pm

Now that pyjamas/slippers have been eliminated, is turndown service being eliminated also?
Old Sep 10, 2017, 1:37 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Etihad Airways

Originally Posted by RealityBites
What time does check-in open at Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport for Business class on EY 455?

Also, the recent sudden changes to the Etihad Guest program make it more attractive for us to earn Virgin Velocity points and status credits (the whole trip should be good achieve VA Platinum) so can we change the reward program associated with the booking at check-in?
Hello, the check-in opens 3 hours before departure.
When your ticket is unused you can certainly change your frequent flyer number. *Ela
Old Sep 10, 2017, 1:39 am

Originally Posted by SeeBuyFly
Now that pyjamas/slippers have been eliminated, is turndown service being eliminated also?
Hello, the turndown service is still applicable on our flights. *Ela
Old Sep 10, 2017, 9:37 pm

Hi, apologies if this has been covered in another thread. I tried searching before posting to no avail.

I have booked a flight with Etihad KUL - LHR then LHR - MAA a week later on the same ticket and my baggage allowance is not what I thought it would be.

I'm booked into economy on all sectors and my e-Ticket states I have a baggage allowance of 1 bag.

I was expecting the LHR - MAA portion of my ticket to be 2 bags as Etihad's website states all journeys UK to India are afforded 2 checked bags in economy.

Is it a case of the lowest allowance portion of your ticket overrides the other? Or will I be able to check in 2 bags on my journey from the UK to Chennai?

Thanks in advance
Old Sep 10, 2017, 9:39 pm

Is the blocking of business class and first class awards to/from the US ( http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...hread-999.html) temporary, or permanent?
Old Sep 11, 2017, 6:32 am

Programs: HH Diamond, EY Gold, AY Silver, MR Plat
Originally Posted by SeeBuyFly
Who should we believe, you or our lying eyes?
I did EY401 back in April and there was no kit provided. Maybe they just ran out in Suvarnabhumi
Old Sep 11, 2017, 2:15 pm

Issue with Booking Reference Number

Hi, we've just booked some flights with you through BYOJET and the booking reference number we've been sent by email will not work on your website. They've told us there isn't an error their end so are you able to help?
Old Sep 11, 2017, 8:25 pm

Originally Posted by MisanthropicButterfly
Hi, apologies if this has been covered in another thread. I tried searching before posting to no avail.

I have booked a flight with Etihad KUL - LHR then LHR - MAA a week later on the same ticket and my baggage allowance is not what I thought it would be.

I'm booked into economy on all sectors and my e-Ticket states I have a baggage allowance of 1 bag.

I was expecting the LHR - MAA portion of my ticket to be 2 bags as Etihad's website states all journeys UK to India are afforded 2 checked bags in economy.

Is it a case of the lowest allowance portion of your ticket overrides the other? Or will I be able to check in 2 bags on my journey from the UK to Chennai?

Thanks in advance
Hi there, if you would like to send your reservation reference/ticket number to us by private message, or get in touch with us through Facebook, Twitter or at [email protected], we can check this for you. Thanks. *Nic
Old Sep 11, 2017, 8:38 pm

Originally Posted by kalia960
Is the blocking of business class and first class awards to/from the US ( http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...hread-999.html) temporary, or permanent?
Hi there, thanks for your question. We will check with our team and get back to you shortly. Thanks *Nic
Old Sep 12, 2017, 12:11 am
Suspended

Programs: Enrich Sapphire. Kris Flyer Silver.Le Club Accorhotels,Starwood.
Hi there,

could I ask if the beautiful slumber pillow featured in the image below is available for sale via your website for the airline or as a merchandise by any chance? These are the slumber pillows on your business or first class if I am not mistaken.

Thank you.
Attached Images  
Old Sep 12, 2017, 12:43 am

Etihad Airways

Hi there, please send us more information about this and where you read it, as our Etihad Guest Team in unaware of it. *Ela
Old Sep 12, 2017, 12:48 am

Etihad Airways

Originally Posted by sarahj855
Hi, we've just booked some flights with you through BYOJET and the booking reference number we've been sent by email will not work on your website. They've told us there isn't an error their end so are you able to help?
Hi Sarah, we are not able to find any booking under this booking reference either. Please send us your ticket number and name in a private message and we will look it up for you. *Ela
Old Sep 12, 2017, 12:51 am

Etihad Airways

Originally Posted by wolf72
Hi there,

could I ask if the beautiful slumber pillow featured in the image below is available for sale via your website for the airline or as a merchandise by any chance? These are the slumber pillows on your business or first class if I am not mistaken.

Thank you.
Hi Wolf, thank you for your interest in our product. We need to inform you that it's not possible to purchase those. *Ela
Old Sep 12, 2017, 1:04 am
Suspended

Programs: Enrich Sapphire. Kris Flyer Silver.Le Club Accorhotels,Starwood.
Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi Wolf, thank you for your interest in our product. We need to inform you that it's not possible to purchase those. *Ela
Thank you very much for replying Ela.

That's a pity. That is an item if sold as a merchandise could potentially be a popular item of interest amongst passengers who wish to purchase it as a souvernier from the airline.

cheers
Old Sep 12, 2017, 9:07 am

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi there, please send us more information about this and where you read it, as our Etihad Guest Team in unaware of it. *Ela
If you will take a minute to read the post that you are replying to, you will see that I provided a link to the source of the information. Many people are posting that the EY web page shows J/F availability but they are unable to book it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.