Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2017, 5:10 pm
Company Representative, Etihad

Hi there, have you tried selecting the multi-destination booking option already to see if you're able to book? *Sky

Originally Posted by wdc
Hi there,

I'd like to redeem my miles for JFK-AUH-NBO. Since AUH-NBO is served by an A320 and therefore doesnt have F. Is it possible to book the JFK-AUH in First and AUH-NBO in Business on the website? I see the availability for each sector, but not when I search for the whole itinerary.

Thanks
Old Apr 7, 2017, 10:48 pm
wdc

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi there, have you tried selecting the multi-destination booking option already to see if you're able to book? *Sky
How do I go about doing that? I only see options for booking one-way and return when using miles.
Old Apr 9, 2017, 10:50 pm

Originally Posted by wdc
How do I go about doing that? I only see options for booking one-way and return when using miles.
Dear Guest,

Can we have your contact number and Etihad Guest number in direct message so we can ask our Etihad Guest team to check it out for you. Thanks. *Jiaqi
Old Apr 12, 2017, 3:38 pm
wdc

not sure why you need me to direct message. This is a simple website issue, no? Also recently I'm unable to even pull up JFK-NBO award searches on the website even for business class...

Last edited by wdc; Apr 12, 2017 at 3:44 pm
Old Apr 13, 2017, 6:36 pm

Price match claim approved but not paid

Hi Etihadhelp,

I have booked my flight on Etihad airways on 03/14 and submitted a claim for best price promise and i have been approved on 03/18. so far i have not received the refund of difference.

Also i have submitted wrong claim first and filed correct claim on same day. i have been approved for wrong claim. could you please help me on getting the refund?
Old Apr 14, 2017, 12:36 pm

Programs: etihad guest
lounge access etihad guest gold

hi.could someone please tell me if I can use the lounge at heathrow terminal 4

travelling to Melbourne I will be in economy although I am Etihad gold guest level..when I have phone Etihad direct all I am told is you can only use the al reem lounge in abu dhabi and I have to travel business class to use the lounge at heathrow.....yet the guest website reads totally different
Old Apr 14, 2017, 3:26 pm

Originally Posted by Maheswaran Natarajan
Hi Etihadhelp,

I have booked my flight on Etihad airways on 03/14 and submitted a claim for best price promise and i have been approved on 03/18. so far i have not received the refund of difference.

Also i have submitted wrong claim first and filed correct claim on same day. i have been approved for wrong claim. could you please help me on getting the refund?
Hi Maheswaran, Kindly send the details via a direct message to look into this for you. *Yas
Old Apr 14, 2017, 4:33 pm

Originally Posted by puffett15
hi.could someone please tell me if I can use the lounge at heathrow terminal 4

travelling to Melbourne I will be in economy although I am Etihad gold guest level..when I have phone Etihad direct all I am told is you can only use the al reem lounge in abu dhabi and I have to travel business class to use the lounge at heathrow.....yet the guest website reads totally different
Hi puffett15, we have replied to you private message. Thanks *Yas
Old May 9, 2017, 10:55 pm

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum
Missing Miles

Frustratingly, it seems that Etihad Guest consistently faces issues allocating correct earned mileage whenever the PlusGrade system is used. Because this has happened in the past with frequency, I am very diligent about checking. I find myself emailing Retro Claims constantly.

Can you help me understand why this keeps happening? Perhaps it is something to look into and resolve.

Kind regards,
Old May 10, 2017, 4:45 pm

Originally Posted by cmajewsk
Frustratingly, it seems that Etihad Guest consistently faces issues allocating correct earned mileage whenever the PlusGrade system is used. Because this has happened in the past with frequency, I am very diligent about checking. I find myself emailing Retro Claims constantly.

Can you help me understand why this keeps happening? Perhaps it is something to look into and resolve.

Kind regards,

Hi cmajewsk, we regret to hear that. Can you send your Etihad Guest account number via a private message to look into this for you? *Yas
Old May 11, 2017, 4:10 pm

Programs: ua 1k, hh diamond, spg PLT, marriott PLT
greetings- i have having an issue where my miles are showing up in my account, but when i go to book a flight with miles it's showing as 0 miles in my account. This is preventing me from booking a flight. is this something you can assist with ASAP, as I do not want the award space to go away?
Old May 11, 2017, 5:45 pm

Originally Posted by playbbg
greetings- i have having an issue where my miles are showing up in my account, but when i go to book a flight with miles it's showing as 0 miles in my account. This is preventing me from booking a flight. is this something you can assist with ASAP, as I do not want the award space to go away?
Hi playbbg, kindly send your Etihad Guest account number via a direct message to look into this for you. *Yas
Old May 12, 2017, 5:36 pm
wdc

Hi there,

I want to book a flight and upgrade it with miles, are there any charges on top of the required mileage?

Thanks
Old May 13, 2017, 5:28 pm

Hi there,

if you upgrade a flight with miles, only the exact miles necessary will be deducted. There are no extra charges. Thanks *Sky

Originally Posted by wdc
Hi there,

I want to book a flight and upgrade it with miles, are there any charges on top of the required mileage?

Thanks
Old May 13, 2017, 11:40 pm
wdc

okay great, thanks for the quick response. one more question, are mileage upgraded tickets eligible for chauffeur service?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.