Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2016, 6:08 pm

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi there,

we'll check this for you and get back to you asap.

*Nici
any update on this?
Old Oct 6, 2016, 8:13 pm

Hi nate79, we have replied to your private message. *Yas
EtihadHelp,

I went ahead and bought separate tickets for each leg earlier today after speaking to 6 different reps for over 2 hours. I am extremely disappointed by the lack of knowledge and misinformation conveyed to me by Etihad reps. Is there anyway to fix this now? Please advise.
Old Oct 7, 2016, 8:49 am

Programs: Starwood Platinum, AA Exec Plat, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Kimpton Inner Circle, Hertz PC
EtihadHelp -

Last weekend I transferred some points from Amex to Etihad to take advantage of the 20% points transfer bonus. Do you know when I should expect to see bonus points hit my account?

Thanks!
Old Oct 7, 2016, 6:48 pm
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by BluHorseshoe
EtihadHelp -

Last weekend I transferred some points from Amex to Etihad to take advantage of the 20% points transfer bonus. Do you know when I should expect to see bonus points hit my account?

Thanks!
Hi there.

Can you please private message us your Etihad Guest number and we will look into this for you with our relevent team. *Haithem
Old Oct 9, 2016, 12:22 am

Etihad Airways

Originally Posted by BluHorseshoe
EtihadHelp -

Thanks!

Hi there, we have been informed that the 20% bonus miles will reflect in your account within 15 days after the promotion ed date, which is 31st October, subject to all offer terms and conditions.
We hope this helps. *Ela
Old Oct 9, 2016, 11:25 pm

Hi EtihadHelp,
looking to book my return from NYC using miles.
If i plug in auh-jfk on may 15 then jfk-auh on may 22 i find the 2 award seats i need in both business and first class. however if i try book only the jfk-auh sector it no longer shows any guest seats. i heard of a fix for this for AA customers calling through to EY australia call center but i am using EY miles and doesnt seem to work. any reason these can only be booked as round trip?
Old Oct 10, 2016, 12:02 am

Originally Posted by mike84k
Hi EtihadHelp,
looking to book my return from NYC using miles.
If i plug in auh-jfk on may 15 then jfk-auh on may 22 i find the 2 award seats i need in both business and first class. however if i try book only the jfk-auh sector it no longer shows any guest seats. i heard of a fix for this for AA customers calling through to EY australia call center but i am using EY miles and doesnt seem to work. any reason these can only be booked as round trip?
Dear mike84k,

Can we have your contact number with area code and Etihad Guest number by direct message so we can check it out for you. Thank you. *Jiaqi
Old Oct 11, 2016, 8:27 pm

Hi
Just a short question.

I will be connecting at AUH.
On my ticket it says that i wil be landing at T3 and departing on my next flight from T3 as well.
But, when i check on AUH webpage, it says T1, then T3.

Flying from BKK and then to BRU.
Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thank you.
Old Oct 11, 2016, 9:26 pm

Originally Posted by parabone
Hi
Just a short question.

I will be connecting at AUH.
On my ticket it says that i wil be landing at T3 and departing on my next flight from T3 as well.
But, when i check on AUH webpage, it says T1, then T3.

Flying from BKK and then to BRU.
Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thank you.
Hi parabone,
Can you send your ticket number via a private message to have a look at your booking and advise you accordingly? *Yas
Old Oct 11, 2016, 9:37 pm

Hi parabone,
Can you send your ticket number via a private message to have a look at your booking and advise you accordingly? *Yas
Flight from BKK is EY0407 arriving at 05:45
Flight to BRU is EY0055 departing at 09:00

This Sunday.

Thank you.
Old Oct 11, 2016, 10:07 pm

Originally Posted by parabone
Flight from BKK is EY0407 arriving at 05:45
Flight to BRU is EY0055 departing at 09:00

This Sunday.

Thank you.
Hi parabone,

As we can see your flights will be landing and departing from T3 in Abu Dhabi, though subject to change due to operational reason. Please check the information board at the airport after arrived in AUH. Thank you. *Jiaqi
Old Oct 15, 2016, 10:57 am

Programs: HGP, HHonors, Marriott
Confirmed seat gone

Dear EtihadGuest,

Yesterday got a call from Etihad that my confirmed seat for a flight at end-Nov is now under "airport control" and they need to bump me to another seat.

Normally I wouldn't mind but the only seats they are offering are rear facing and those tend to make me nauseous. I was told that all the forward facing seats (4 out of 8 in first class) were under airport control and they couldn't do anything about it.

The lady who called said to try my luck at the airport but I will be connecting so can't exactly come to the airport early to make a seat request. Can you help?

Thanks!
Old Oct 15, 2016, 12:47 pm

Dear Etihad Guest

Our last Etihad flight did not work out so well, we were four passengers in first but our 2 year old child who had his own confirmed seat was put in a seat that was out of service and completely without functionality. The head purser was shocked as it was supposed to be blocked and intervened with the Zurich flight manager to fix it. The child was then moved accross the aisle from the rest of the family after a staff member was downgraded by the purser against the flight managers intention to downgrade the infant (alone!) or use the broken seat (which was not safe to fly).

Anyway, we have another flight coming up now in four days and I was wondering if you could look at our reservations and seat assignments so it does not happen again and perhaps arrange a small gesture like lounge access. Let me know please if you can have a look. Thanks.
Old Oct 16, 2016, 12:22 am

Hi tanobacha,

Thanks for getting in touch, kindly send us a private message with your booking reference, we will ask our team to take a look at this to see if anything can be done. We're unable to offer an guarantees but happy to ask our team for their advise *Gill
Old Oct 16, 2016, 12:27 am

Etihad Airways

Dear f4free

Thanks for taking the time to contact us regarding this recent flight with us, we are disappointed to hear of this service, and would certainly like to review this. Although we are unable to offer any guarantee's we would be happy to check your booking and take a look at the seating for you. Please send us your booking reference to our inbox messages to help accordingly

Thanks *Gill

Originally Posted by f4free
Dear Etihad Guest

Our last Etihad flight did not work out so well, we were four passengers in first but our 2 year old child who had his own confirmed seat was put in a seat that was out of service and completely without functionality. The head purser was shocked as it was supposed to be blocked and intervened with the Zurich flight manager to fix it. The child was then moved accross the aisle from the rest of the family after a staff member was downgraded by the purser against the flight managers intention to downgrade the infant (alone!) or use the broken seat (which was not safe to fly).

Anyway, we have another flight coming up now in four days and I was wondering if you could look at our reservations and seat assignments so it does not happen again and perhaps arrange a small gesture like lounge access. Let me know please if you can have a look. Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.