Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2016, 1:48 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Hi There, you may access to our First Class Lounge & Spa as Airberlin's platinum card holder on EY or AB operated flights. Hope this helps. *Zozo
Originally Posted by ZKOKA
Dear EtihadHelp,

I am airberlin Platinum card holder and am wondering under which conditions I will be able to use the newly opened Etihad First Lounge. Is it available for airberlin and Etihad departures or for Etihad operated flights only, excluding partners?

Thank you!
Old Aug 2, 2016, 1:08 pm

Programs: TK Elite Plus
Hi EtihadHelp,

I got a question regarding the time required one needs to requalify, or where that can be found. I know it is one year, but is it from the 1st of the month to that month next year or the exact date (the day) one registered?

I'm asking since I had my first flight with EY on the 21st of July 2015 and my latest flight was also on the 21st of July, but in 2016. This last flight gave me the miles needed to qualify for gold, but that did not happen.

If the roll over should be exactly one year (and be treated to the minute) that last flight should have counted since it took off before that one in 2015.
Old Aug 2, 2016, 3:54 pm

Originally Posted by Flauschie_Mr
Hi EtihadHelp,

I got a question regarding the time required one needs to requalify, or where that can be found. I know it is one year, but is it from the 1st of the month to that month next year or the exact date (the day) one registered?

I'm asking since I had my first flight with EY on the 21st of July 2015 and my latest flight was also on the 21st of July, but in 2016. This last flight gave me the miles needed to qualify for gold, but that did not happen.

If the roll over should be exactly one year (and be treated to the minute) that last flight should have counted since it took off before that one in 2015.
Hi Flauschie_Mr, kindly send your account number via a private message to have a look at your account and advise you accordingly. *Yas
Old Aug 3, 2016, 7:43 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus
Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi Flauschie_Mr, kindly send your account number via a private message to have a look at your account and advise you accordingly. *Yas
Thank you for your quick reply *Yas. I just sent you the requested information.
Old Aug 3, 2016, 9:41 am

Programs: etihad, emirates, qatar
gold tier family benefits with Etihad

if I’m gold tier etihad , and in my etihad family group is my daughter, does she get the same benefits as I do.

She is travelling back to the uk as we have had a death in the family, and will be travelling alone.

Can she use the fastback lane / booking and lounges as I can. She is travelling econ, but the gold tier allows lounge and customs fast track use. does it apply if im not with her.

anyone shine light on this?
Old Aug 3, 2016, 3:06 pm

Originally Posted by pappabee
if I’m gold tier etihad , and in my etihad family group is my daughter, does she get the same benefits as I do.

She is travelling back to the uk as we have had a death in the family, and will be travelling alone.

Can she use the fastback lane / booking and lounges as I can. She is travelling econ, but the gold tier allows lounge and customs fast track use. does it apply if im not with her.

anyone shine light on this?
Hi pappabee, unfortunately if she is a basic member, she won't get lounge access and fast track card. However, we will try to arrange a special assistance on board for her. Please inbox her booking reference and the flight details. *Yas
Old Aug 8, 2016, 1:47 am

Dear EtihadHelp,

is it possible to use the Etihad Lounge at Frankfurt Airport when departing on an Air Serbia flight in Economy Class? I have an airberlin topbonus Platinum card.

Thank you,
ZKOKA
Old Aug 8, 2016, 3:03 am

Originally Posted by ZKOKA
Dear EtihadHelp,

is it possible to use the Etihad Lounge at Frankfurt Airport when departing on an Air Serbia flight in Economy Class? I have an airberlin topbonus Platinum card.

Thank you,
ZKOKA
Hi ZKOKA,

you need to check with Air Berlin about your membership benefits on Etihad Airways. *Yas
Old Aug 9, 2016, 3:03 am

Programs: Etihad
Time needed for manual processing of credit miles

Dear EtihadHelp,
can you tell me how long etihad needs for manual correcting miles?

One month ago i was flying with a economy ticket upgraded to Business class using miles. The reissued ticket was on a fare class that prompts 0 mile credit, so the economy miles will have to be processed manually was told me.

But still the miles are not credited. After 1 month i always get the answer "
The credit of the miles is currently under process"

Last edited by MichEbi; Aug 9, 2016 at 3:26 am
Old Aug 9, 2016, 4:01 am

Originally Posted by MichEbi
Dear EtihadHelp,
can you tell me how long etihad needs for manual correcting miles?

One month ago i was flying with a economy ticket upgraded to Business class using miles. The reissued ticket was on a fare class that prompts 0 mile credit, so the economy miles will have to be processed manually was told me.

But still the miles are not credited. After 1 month i always get the answer "
The credit of the miles is currently under process"

Hi MichEbi, Kindly send your Etihad Guest account number via a private message to look into this for you. *Yas
Old Aug 10, 2016, 9:37 am

Programs: QR Gold, TK Gold
Hey!

Everytime I'm looking for flights in F from Vienna to anywhere I get no availabilty as there is at least one codeshare segment on AB or HG that featueres no F...if I search for the exact same date and flight options from DUS or ZRH I get availability in F and if I search for the same dates in C from VIE to anywhere I get availability too...

Is there an issue with ticketing a mixed Y/C-AB/HG and F-EY fare? Or is it just the Etihad booking engine on the Website acting up?
Old Aug 10, 2016, 1:11 pm

Originally Posted by birsti
Hey!

Everytime I'm looking for flights in F from Vienna to anywhere I get no availabilty as there is at least one codeshare segment on AB or HG that featueres no F...if I search for the exact same date and flight options from DUS or ZRH I get availability in F and if I search for the same dates in C from VIE to anywhere I get availability too...

Is there an issue with ticketing a mixed Y/C-AB/HG and F-EY fare? Or is it just the Etihad booking engine on the Website acting up?
Hi birsti,

Kindly send your contact number and your Etihad Guest number via a direct message and our reservations team will contact you and assist you with your query. *Yas
Old Aug 10, 2016, 2:22 pm

Programs: QR Gold, TK Gold
Hi birsti,

Kindly send your contact number and your Etihad Guest number via a direct message and our reservations team will contact you and assist you with your query. *Yas
thanks...I'm quite ok with calling the call center myself with this issue (who btw can book a flight out of VIE with Y HG connecting into F EY which the online booking engine declared not possible)...I was just wondering what causes this not finding of any availability
Old Aug 15, 2016, 12:31 pm

Programs: BAEC Bronze, HH Gold, Etihad Silver
Originally Posted by hzv5wk
I supplied the information requested on 6 July but have heard nothing more. Do you have any service standards for how long customers should expect to wait to receive a reply? This should be a simple thing - you can see from my account the miles appearing from the MBNA card and can also see the miles appearing from the flight. The terms and conditions of the credit card state this should upgrade my account to Silver tier yet you can see it has not happened.
Dear hzv5wk,

We are sorry for the late response. We can see our Etihad Guest is following this up with your bank. Once we had an update, we will let you know. We have also sent an urgent reminder to the team to fast track your issue.

Thank you for your patience again. *Jiaqi
I just wanted to acknowledge Etihadhelp's assistance in getting this resolved. About a week after posting the above reply I received an email from Etihadguest with a case number and then two days later my account was upgraded.^
Old Aug 16, 2016, 12:24 am

Originally Posted by hzv5wk
I just wanted to acknowledge Etihadhelp's assistance in getting this resolved. About a week after posting the above reply I received an email from Etihadguest with a case number and then two days later my account was upgraded.^
Great to hear that! Welcome to our Etihad Guest Silver and enjoy more benefits while flying with Etihad or our partner airlines.

See you soon on board. *Jiaqi

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.