Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2022, 5:23 am

Programs: Etihad Gold
Feedback thread for the official EY lurker,Etihad Help

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi Clemfandango, please forward the same to [email protected] along with your Etihad Guest account, so that our team can review it and get back to you. Thank you. *Ann
I sent them a pre-emptive email on 1/1/22 and it remains without a reply. Are you sure they will reply this time?
Old Feb 8, 2022, 6:13 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by Passportinonehand
Hi @EtihadHelp,

I have a question regarding the 'Stopover on Us' option:
If I'm arriving at 11:20pm on a Sunday, and my next flight departs at 02:00am on the next Wednesday (basically spending exactly 48 hours outside the airport), does that qualify for the 'stopover on us' program and until what time will I be able to stay at the hotel? Does 2 nights equal 48hours?

Thanks!
Hi there, please visit the following link to know more about our stopover offer:
https://www.etihad.com/en-ae/abu-dhabi/stopover. Thanks. *Ann
Old Feb 8, 2022, 6:17 am

Hi there, please visit the following link to know more about our stopover offer:
https://www.etihad.com/en-ae/abu-dhabi/stopover. Thanks. *Ann
Thank you, I've read that page already. However, it only states a minimum transit time of 24 hours, but it doesn't specify what the maximum transit time is. Also, I'd like to know what the check-in and check-out hours are (cfr. will I be able to keep the room until the last evening?). With Qatar Airways you basically get the room for 24 hours, is it the same with Etihad?
Old Feb 8, 2022, 11:52 am

As this is only a general question,surely you must understand the rules or are they so ambiguous that they aren’t clear to you either? There must be some declared policy about what is happening with people’s status.
Old Feb 9, 2022, 6:24 am

Originally Posted by Clemfandango
I sent them a pre-emptive email on 1/1/22 and it remains without a reply. Are you sure they will reply this time?
Please allow our Etihad Guest Team to review your email and they should get back to you within 5-7 days with a response. Thank you.
*Ily
Old Feb 9, 2022, 7:27 am

Feedback thread for the official EY lurker,Etihad help

Please allow our Etihad Guest Team to review your email and they should get back to you within 5-7 days with a response. Thank you.
*Ily
It’s been 39 days already.
Old Feb 10, 2022, 6:28 am

Please provide us with your email via direct message for further assistance. Thank you. *Zoe
Clemfandango likes this.
Old Feb 10, 2022, 7:16 am

Has anyone actually received any real help from here?
Old Feb 13, 2022, 7:32 am

Dear EtihadHelp - I am trying to book a GuestBusiness seat using miles for a friend (one way ICN-AUH on May 4th) and I keep getting the same error message after clicking on 'Select Fare':

I thought it may be a temporary IT issue but I am getting the same message for 3 weeks now. Do you know if this is something that will be resovled (is Etihad IT even aware of this issue?). What alternative ways are there for me to book this seat (the app gives me the same error message)?
Old Feb 13, 2022, 12:16 pm

Programs: UA Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Hi, I booked a first class ticket from IAD-AUH but am unable to select any seats for it via the app or website. Is that expected? Thanks!
Old Feb 14, 2022, 6:52 am

Originally Posted by jaejaez
Dear EtihadHelp - I am trying to book a GuestBusiness seat using miles for a friend (one way ICN-AUH on May 4th) and I keep getting the same error message after clicking on 'Select Fare':

I thought it may be a temporary IT issue but I am getting the same message for 3 weeks now. Do you know if this is something that will be resovled (is Etihad IT even aware of this issue?). What alternative ways are there for me to book this seat (the app gives me the same error message)?

Hi Jaejaez. I will share this feedback with our team, so that they can look into it. If you still experience the same issue, please get in touch with our Contact Centre on the numbers available on this link: https://www.etihad.com/en/help/contact-us and a member of our Reservations Team shall assist you further. Thanks. *Ann
Old Feb 14, 2022, 6:54 am

Originally Posted by bomberman92
Hi, I booked a first class ticket from IAD-AUH but am unable to select any seats for it via the app or website. Is that expected? Thanks!
Hi there, please feel free to send us a private message with your booking details, so we can check it for you. *Ann
Old Mar 12, 2022, 10:04 am

Programs: DL Silver, AA EXP, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Hello, I have to separate EY tickets, with a 6 hour layover in AUH. Can I through check my baggage to my final destination at check in at my originating airport?
Old Mar 12, 2022, 8:53 pm

Hi there, this would not be possible on separate tickets. For further assistance, you may get in touch with our Contact Centre on the numbers available on this link: https://www.etihad.com/en/help/contact-us and a member of our Reservations Team shall assist you further. Thanks. *Bruno
Old Mar 22, 2022, 2:38 am

Hi all, I will be doing a very short stopover in Abu Dhabi this week. Flying in on Friday evening, departing again on Saturday morning. I will be staying at the W Hotel on Yas Island, and don't have any intention to visit anywhere else. I will just be going to the hotel, then back to the airport.

Do I need to get the Al Hosn app for this? I would rather avoid getting a PCR if possible, but just want to check if I absolutely need the app to enter Abu Dhabi or get into the hote?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.