Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "When does Delta Amex Spend Update"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 29, 2023, 10:50 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: jjl468
MQM bonuses are awarded within a few days of the Amex tracker reporting crossing the threshold

MQD waiver may take up to 2 weeks to update after the MQM spend tracker on the Amex website and is independent of statement dates
Print Wikipost

Consolidated "When does Delta Amex Spend Update"

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2020, 2:52 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Peatisback
Never easy to find:

delta.com/acctactvty/mbrLanding.action
Thanks. Your link got me to the page called MQM GIFTING, which was what I wanted, but despite the text congratulating me for spending an additional $30,000, when I click through, it tells me that I've already "used" all ob my MQM bonuses for my credit card. I know I crossed the threshold last month and my statement closed about five days ago, so normally I would be able to keep or gift those MQMs today.
Old Sep 25, 2020, 3:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Thanks. Your link got me to the page called MQM GIFTING, which was what I wanted, but despite the text congratulating me for spending an additional $30,000, when I click through, it tells me that I've already "used" all ob my MQM bonuses for my credit card. I know I crossed the threshold last month and my statement closed about five days ago, so normally I would be able to keep or gift those MQMs today.
Probably doesn't matter, but I've used this link previously:

https://www.delta.com/deltareservemqm/mbrLanding.action
Old Sep 25, 2020, 3:43 pm

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by josephstern
Probably doesn't matter, but I've used this link previously:

https://www.delta.com/deltareservemqm/mbrLanding.action
This seems to lead to the same page as the acctactvty link posted above.
Old Sep 25, 2020, 3:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This seems to lead to the same page as the acctactvty link posted above.
Oh. Yup! Sorry.

And on the tracker, while I don't have the exact previous number, I'm pretty sure I got no change.
Old Sep 25, 2020, 9:37 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Gold
Statement posted today

Delta
RDM's posted correctly
MQM's from from Threshold program posted correctly
Card Spend updated
Boost still missing

Amex
Track your boost, no change

I think it should all balance out over the weekend.

Thanks Delta and Amex
Old Sep 25, 2020, 10:02 pm

Breaking news: I just got an email from DL saying that I've earned 15,000 MQMs.

However, the email says that I have 30 days to decide whether to keep or gift these MQMs. IIRC in the past it was 90 days (a bit more or less in practice) before they were automatically sent to the DL FF account associated with the Reserve card. I think I recall people complaining here about missing MQMs when they had failed to make the decision for more than a month.
Old Sep 26, 2020, 5:28 am

Programs: Lame Duck Delta PM, Freshly Minted AA EXP
Checked AMEX tracker this morning--it now appears to be tracking current spending, but has not caught up with the missing spend from last statement period.

Still no email from Delta about 15K MQM threshold I passed last statement. Perhaps will be waiting for this statement to close before that appears.
SNAGuy likes this.
Old Sep 26, 2020, 7:30 am

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by socalflying
Checked AMEX tracker this morning--it now appears to be tracking current spending, but has not caught up with the missing spend from last statement period.

Still no email from Delta about 15K MQM threshold I passed last statement. Perhaps will be waiting for this statement to close before that appears.
I'm in the same boat and if current spend prior to my statement close still continues to post as it has in the past few days it should push me over my $90k threshold and once my statement closes around the 8th hopefully prior spend that had not yet posted will push me that much closer to the final $120k threshold.
Old Sep 26, 2020, 8:22 am

Statement closed yesterday on my DL Plat but no movement on the tracker. AMEX still seems to be working through them.
Old Sep 26, 2020, 8:42 am

I am happy to report that my MQMs have safely landed in my FF account.

Next step: I should get a set of choice benefits. Let's see how long that takes, not that I need to use them now.
SNAGuy likes this.
Old Sep 26, 2020, 9:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by slcdc
Delta
RDM's posted correctly
MQM's from from Threshold program posted correctly
Card Spend updated
Boost still missing

Amex
Track your boost, no change

I think it should all balance out over the weekend.

Thanks Delta and Amex

Basically, same for me. This is a Platinum card, so the MQMs for hitting $25K should post automatically.

I hope mine will balance out over the weekend, but I'm not so sure.

I hit the $25K on another Platinum last month, and the MQM hit then as they should have.
Old Sep 26, 2020, 9:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Breaking news: I just got an email from DL saying that I've earned 15,000 MQMs.

However, the email says that I have 30 days to decide whether to keep or gift these MQMs. IIRC in the past it was 90 days (a bit more or less in practice) before they were automatically sent to the DL FF account associated with the Reserve card. I think I recall people complaining here about missing MQMs when they had failed to make the decision for more than a month.
Sometime between June of 2019 and January of 2020, Delta and/or Amex shortened this time period from 90 to 30 days.
mnbp likes this.
Old Sep 26, 2020, 11:53 am
Taz

Programs: DL PM
As of this morning, the tracker on AMEX has at least caught up to the minimum spending threshold for bonus MQM's. I received an e-mail from Delta and the miles are in my account.
Old Sep 26, 2020, 12:06 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Another datapoint:

Based on the $42k+ spend on my September statement and what has posted to Delta, I
  • am missing some (but not all) of the MQMs earned from the 500/500 per $1k Amex Offer (i.e., 17,500 MQMs posted of the 21,000 earned) and
  • am missing all of the 10k Status Boost MQMs, but,
  • have recieved all RDMs from the Amex Offer.
I hope the missing Amex Offer MQMs post with my next statement, but, it is strange to me that all of the Amex Offer RDMs posted but only some of the Amex Offer MQMs posted.
Old Sep 26, 2020, 12:20 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Data point (sort of): I did an online chat yesterday or the day before and got a mostly generic "the tech team is working on it but no ETA for a fix" and a slightly contradictory "I see you have $x YTD and another $y so far that should post when your statement closes" or something to that effect.

Don't know if they do something for people who complain but today my tracker on the DL web site seems plausibly accurate for $x + $y, although the one on the AMEX site is still frozen at $x. My statement closes in a week, will be interesting to see what posts. (I am not crossing a regular Reserve boost threshold, but should get the promo MQMs/RDMs)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.