Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "When does Delta Amex Spend Update"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 29, 2023, 10:50 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: jjl468
MQM bonuses are awarded within a few days of the Amex tracker reporting crossing the threshold

MQD waiver may take up to 2 weeks to update after the MQM spend tracker on the Amex website and is independent of statement dates
Print Wikipost

Consolidated "When does Delta Amex Spend Update"

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2024, 7:15 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, United Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by dcadwell
That's what I noticed as well. Certainly not going to call anytime soon as I know it takes quite a few days into the new calendar year for things to shake out. Merely another data point!
Had the $25K completed by Dec 25th, then on Dec 28th my statement closed, Dec 29th I got the email from Delta acknowledging the 10K MQMs and $25K spend. The following day, the MQMs posted to my account. As of today, my status does not reflect the MQD waiver, I figured I would wait till 1/8 and then maybe reach out to Delta first, AMEX would probably just say they see the spend in 2023 will be updated in 1 to 2 business days.
Old Jan 3, 2024, 8:12 am

Programs: Delta DM
Originally Posted by Youngmiler
Had the $25K completed by Dec 25th, then on Dec 28th my statement closed, Dec 29th I got the email from Delta acknowledging the 10K MQMs and $25K spend. The following day, the MQMs posted to my account. As of today, my status does not reflect the MQD waiver, I figured I would wait till 1/8 and then maybe reach out to Delta first, AMEX would probably just say they see the spend in 2023 will be updated in 1 to 2 business days.
I’m in the same boat. Figure give them a couple days to sort out and then begin my phone campaign.
Old Jan 3, 2024, 10:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just in case people aren't annoyed enough about the slow posting of Amex spend for 2023 DL cards, in 2024, they're already posting, and I think it might be daily.

More info here:

Delta MQDs Already Tracking FAST for 2024
Old Jan 3, 2024, 11:48 am

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by Kevbeau
I’m in the same boat. Figure give them a couple days to sort out and then begin my phone campaign.
Yep. Same here. Certainly not in a rush to get on the phone with anyone but will certainly be keeping an eye on it.
Old Jan 3, 2024, 1:52 pm

Deleted
Old Jan 8, 2024, 5:13 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, United Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold
Messaged Delta today, they said "We receive a report on your spend once a month from AMEX and when that is received, we will update your status" Kinda seems weird given how it shows in my MQD tracker and they have emailed me in December stating:

"You’ve earned 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after spending $25,000 in eligible purchases on your Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Express Card this calendar year, and they've been automatically added to your account"
Old Jan 9, 2024, 4:53 am

Programs: DL DM&MM, DL KMwannabe, HH, AA, TG,
Hit 125k miles New Year’s Eve.
Hit $250K on Amex 12/27.
Called every other day.
Diamond cleared 1AM PST Today.
(statement close date 1/3)
I’m flying transcon tomorrow. Hope it’ll help :-)
happydad100 likes this.

Last edited by Steve007NY; Jan 9, 2024 at 2:26 pm
Old Jan 9, 2024, 4:06 pm

Originally Posted by Steve007NY
Hit 125k miles New Year’s Eve.
Hit $250K on Amex 12/27.
Called every other day.
Diamond cleared 1AM PST Today.
(statement close date 1/3)
I’m flying transcon tomorrow. Hope it’ll help :-)
Do you see the option to select 2024 Diamond Choice Benefits?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.