Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "When does Delta Amex Spend Update"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 29, 2023, 10:50 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: jjl468
MQM bonuses are awarded within a few days of the Amex tracker reporting crossing the threshold

MQD waiver may take up to 2 weeks to update after the MQM spend tracker on the Amex website and is independent of statement dates
Print Wikipost

Consolidated "When does Delta Amex Spend Update"

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2020, 11:29 am

Originally Posted by Magnum75
There is also a spend tracker on the AmEx site, on the home page of your account (assuming one has the appropriate DL branded AmEx - I have a Reserve).

Edit: Sorry, I don't know if there is one on the AmEx app, I don't use that.
No worries. I thought you were referring to the tracker on the DL app but wasn't sure.
Old Sep 24, 2020, 2:25 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum & MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, National Car Executive
Just received an e-mail from Delta about my 15k reserve bonus MQMs being available. I was in the same state of a stuck tracker for the last two weeks. Perhaps the problem is resolved. Need to check on the extra bonus and will report back soon.
Old Sep 24, 2020, 2:30 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum & MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, National Car Executive
Amex Tracker is now up to date for me matching the e-mail from Delta per the last post but Delta does not show any bonus RDMs or MQMs (other than I should be able to get the normal reserve bonus 15k by claiming or gifting). My statement cycle closed yesterday but the statement is not yet available on Amex. Hopefully, everything will update by tomorrow when the statement issues overnight.
Old Sep 24, 2020, 2:31 pm

FWIW my tracker hasn't moved at all, even though others have seen some changes.
Old Sep 24, 2020, 7:26 pm

Programs: AS 100k, DL PM, New Sagaya
The AMEX site tracker moved twice today. Didn’t match recent transactions. Wondering if it’s playing catch up from where it froze...
Old Sep 24, 2020, 9:52 pm

Lol. Mine moved about 2% of my actual spend from last month. It might have just moved by my current month spend, which is pretty small since I transitioned to other cards.
Old Sep 25, 2020, 12:57 am

Programs: DL DM
Just checked mine on the Amex site. Still no movement. The DL app continues to update properly, but Amex remains frozen.
Old Sep 25, 2020, 4:44 am

Smile

Originally Posted by mfFrom35K
Amex Tracker is now up to date for me matching the e-mail from Delta per the last post but Delta does not show any bonus RDMs or MQMs (other than I should be able to get the normal reserve bonus 15k by claiming or gifting). My statement cycle closed yesterday but the statement is not yet available on Amex. Hopefully, everything will update by tomorrow when the statement issues overnight.
I can now confirm that my monthly reserve statement issued last night and that all 1.5x Bonus MQMs and RDMs were posted to my Skymiles account and I was also able to claim the 15k status boost MQMs. All is well in my Amex and Delta accounts. Hopefully everyone else will see the same results shortly or upon statement close.
Old Sep 25, 2020, 5:32 am

Originally Posted by El Boocho
Lol. Mine moved about 2% of my actual spend from last month. It might have just moved by my current month spend, which is pretty small since I transitioned to other cards.
Same as mine. Moved slightly, but since I was only $200 away from $90k, it kicked me over and the MQM bonus was triggered. But it’s still lagging actual spend by about $8k from what the DL app shows.
Old Sep 25, 2020, 5:54 am
Taz

Programs: DL PM
My tracker moved by about $30, but it lags my actual spend by about $7000.
Old Sep 25, 2020, 7:24 am

Programs: DL DM
Mine moved around $250 with $4,500 in spend. Will see if it continues to increment along...
Old Sep 25, 2020, 10:32 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I just tried digging around on delta.dumb for the page and link to keep or gift 15,000 MQMs from the Reserve card and couldn't get anything close to come up when I searched various ways. (I remember there was something quirky in the past about needing to use particular search terms, but I forget exactly what I did in the past: it might have been a matter or whether one says claim versus keep, but I tried it both ways.) I then found my old emails with the links and clicking just sends me to some generic DL page which I don't think is the current homepage. I'm logged into my account and in the past, even when I didn't have MQMs to keep or gift, I could still search and see the pages.

I suspect that someone broke this part of the DL website when they added the 500 MQM increment feature, so it may take longer than we think to fix the problem.
Old Sep 25, 2020, 11:02 am

Programs: DL DM MM, Hyatt LT Globalist, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
Never easy to find:

delta.com/acctactvty/mbrLanding.action

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I just tried digging around on delta.dumb for the page and link to keep or gift 15,000 MQMs from the Reserve card and couldn't get anything close to come up when I searched various ways. (I remember there was something quirky in the past about needing to use particular search terms, but I forget exactly what I did in the past: it might have been a matter or whether one says claim versus keep, but I tried it both ways.) I then found my old emails with the links and clicking just sends me to some generic DL page which I don't think is the current homepage. I'm logged into my account and in the past, even when I didn't have MQMs to keep or gift, I could still search and see the pages.

I suspect that someone broke this part of the DL website when they added the 500 MQM increment feature, so it may take longer than we think to fix the problem.
Old Sep 25, 2020, 12:18 pm

Originally Posted by tardyturtle
Mine moved around $250 with $4,500 in spend. Will see if it continues to increment along...
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the movement is charges since my last statement. I was something like $1200 short of the 50k threshold, and now am about $600 short and my spend since my last statement has been approx $600. Might be coincidence, but I don't think so. It just doesn't make sense to post $600 of last month out of ~$29,000 actually incurred, especially when there is a decently logical explanation about it being activity since my last statement. My guess is that you will see increases as you continue to spend and then there will be a $4,500 chunk that will hit at once whenever they get their ducks in a row.
Old Sep 25, 2020, 2:40 pm

Programs: DL PM 1MM
For what it's worth, Amex DL Plat cardholder, my Amex.com tracker is still stuck today with a mid-August value. DL.com and DL app tracker has a more current (but not completely current) value (about a week behind).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.