Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "When does Delta Amex Spend Update"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 29, 2023, 10:50 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: jjl468
MQM bonuses are awarded within a few days of the Amex tracker reporting crossing the threshold

MQD waiver may take up to 2 weeks to update after the MQM spend tracker on the Amex website and is independent of statement dates
Print Wikipost

Consolidated "When does Delta Amex Spend Update"

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2020, 8:27 am

Programs: DL PM, HHD, MG
Originally Posted by ARTraveler79
Where is this on the website? I can't locate it.
Right side of the card home page, right below the Skymiles total.
Old Feb 19, 2020, 8:35 am

Programs: Delta PM
Thanks. For some reason mine isn't showing there. there is something else in that spot.
Old Feb 19, 2020, 11:12 am

I noticed this last week, new for 2020. Saves me the trouble of doing a manual calculation.
Old Feb 19, 2020, 11:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Back in Reds Country (DAY/CVG). Previously: SEA & SAT.
Programs: DL PM 1MM, AA PLAT, UA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Happy for this - it will let me be able to track if any of my AmEx expenses didn't count towards the $30K for some reason.
Old Sep 3, 2020, 10:59 am

I know it says it "updates daily" but I have some transactions that posted 2 days ago that haven't moved the meter. Any ideas if this is normal or a fluke?
Old Sep 3, 2020, 11:21 am

Programs: DL PM/1MM, United Silver, Marriott Titanium
From my experience that is a normal occurrence. Items move off 'pending' but the meter may not get updated for all items for a few days.
jjangoo likes this.
Old Sep 4, 2020, 5:30 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
IME the spend showing on the app had been generally but not always updating over the weekend. Recently it's been updating on random days, with random lags after the spend hits my account. YMMV.
jjangoo likes this.
Old Sep 13, 2020, 8:04 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Gold
Unhappy Random Amex and Delta Updates

I have $10K in spend since my last statement date Aug 24. Qualify for a boost. No update on AMEX or Delta for 3 weeks.

Just waiting for the 24th to see if they are only updating once a month. I agree with MSPeconomist very random.
Old Sep 13, 2020, 8:24 pm

Programs: DL DM
For the last week I have noticed the Spend Tracker on the AMEX website has been incorrect. However the “Card Spend” on my Delta App is correct, and over the weekend my last MQM and Miles boost posted properly to my Skymiles account (as per the AMEX promotion I enrolled in.)
Old Sep 14, 2020, 1:41 pm

I'm noticing the same thing with my spend level not appearing in "Status Boost Tracker".

Just out of curiosity, how many here that are having the same issue are ALSO enrolled in the MQM bonus program that came our a few weeks ago?

I've received those MQM's and bonus miles but have not seen my spending increase in my Boost Tracker.
Old Sep 14, 2020, 1:45 pm

I'm enrolled in the bonus offer on my Plat but my Reserve didn't get the offer. Maybe I'll do a test charge on the Reserve to see if it moves the tracker.
Old Sep 14, 2020, 4:18 pm

Originally Posted by SNAGuy
I'm noticing the same thing with my spend level not appearing in "Status Boost Tracker".

Just out of curiosity, how many here that are having the same issue are ALSO enrolled in the MQM bonus program that came our a few weeks ago?

I've received those MQM's and bonus miles but have not seen my spending increase in my Boost Tracker.
That’s the same boat I’m in.
Old Sep 14, 2020, 4:27 pm

Programs: DL DM & 2MM; Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by GagaPilot
That’s the same boat I’m in.
Same here. Chatted with an Amex online agent and was told to wait for the “Status Boost update” till my monthly statement closes in September end.
Old Sep 14, 2020, 4:49 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Gold
Update

Delta tracker jumped up today and Amex "Track Your Status Boost" still stayed at 8/24.

i am signed up for the bonus MQM/RDM program.
Old Sep 14, 2020, 5:49 pm

Originally Posted by metalblaze
Same here. Chatted with an Amex online agent and was told to wait for the “Status Boost update” till my monthly statement closes in September end.
I just had my statement ends on both accounts about a week ago. Maybe this is something in IT they are aware about and starting to let CS agents know, because on my call earlier today they were womdering why there was a discrepancy.

Just good to know I'm not the only one that has noticed it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.