Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What changes should Delta make?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2017, 7:53 pm

Programs: Million Miles achieved | 2017 Delta Platinum, United NADA, Global Entry, PreCheck, NEXUS
Originally Posted by vincentharris
- redoing the whole stand up signs of PREM, SKY, Zone 1, etc that are popping up at ATL gates now. They are more of a disaster then the mess before since there is not enough room for folks to stand in line without it becoming a giant mess which this was supposed to fix.

- more consistent GA AND FA standards and recognition for the awesome ones. I write in via the website and DL twitter all the time for great flight crews or individuals but I'm never sure they get recognized. I would like a way to find out that they were recognized when I compliment them.
I was standing in the PREM "lane" behind a guy that was waiting to board. He was standing right next to the sign and, not knowing it was a temporary display, decided to lean against it. Boom, crash, plop, he and the sign fell ungracefully to the floor. Poor guy.
Old Aug 29, 2017, 8:04 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Serve mixed nuts with drink of choice on most longer domestic mainline routes (not just D1) with drink of choice. I hate getting my first drink in the air plopped down on the same tray as my meal which is usually 40-45 minutes into flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.