Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated Delta Promotions Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2011, 10:16 am

Programs: Delta GM, (fmr US CP/PP/GP!), DL SkyClub, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Avis Chairman's Club
Originally Posted by byroshi
Amex platinum is currently running a targeted offer, giving 100k pts for spending $3k in the first three months. I've seen people reported on applying without being targeted, then called in to get qualified for the bonus.

Chase sapphire preferred is also running the similar promo for 100k pts with a certain amount of spend..
Wow, impressive, I had no idea, and obviously I stand corrected.
Old Jun 26, 2011, 9:32 pm

Programs: AS, AA Gold, and Hilton
Originally Posted by byroshi
Amex platinum is currently running a targeted offer, giving 100k pts for spending $3k in the first three months. I've seen people reported on applying without being targeted, then called in to get qualified for the bonus.

Chase sapphire preferred is also running the similar promo for 100k pts with a certain amount of spend..
Yes, but the people trying to get the extra 50,000 Sapphire points have been getting refused since last Wednesday.
Old Jun 28, 2011, 12:24 pm

Programs: AA EXP; UAMM
Delta triple miles for Hilton promo

There is currently a discussion on the Hilton forum for getting triple miles for stays at Hilton properties if you sign up for the Hilton promo through the Delta site.

But I haven't seen anything on the Delta site about this, nor any discussion on the Delta forum. The promo goes live today (6/28) so maybe there's a time lag. But usually FT is ahead of the curve.

Does anybody know if Delta is in fact offering triple Hilton stay miles under this Hilton promo?
Old Jun 30, 2011, 2:03 pm

Programs: DL, AS, 7H, KS
1000 bonus miles for check-in using Delta app

Got this email from DL today:

Hello,

Not only is check-in through the Delta app faster and more convenient—now you can also get rewarded. First register, then check in using the Delta app to earn 1,000 miles between June 30 and September 7, 2011.

The app allows you to get your eBoarding Pass right on your mobile device, bypassing printers and airport congestion. You can store your boarding pass on your phone like a picture, making it easily accessible even without an Internet connection. Once you've checked in, you're free to walk straight to security and present the boarding pass image from your phone.

Simply download the Delta app to check in to your next flight. The Delta app is available now on your iPhone®, BlackBerry®, Android™ phone and is coming soon to Windows® Phone. You can use the Delta app to check in at over 65 airports worldwide.

Be sure to register and check in to earn your 1,000 miles.

http://dmn.delta.com/ace_offers/summermobile/

Last edited by Eighty8MPH; Jun 30, 2011 at 2:11 pm
Old Jun 30, 2011, 2:30 pm

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Spire, National Exec Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Eighty8MPH

Hello,

Not only is check-in through the Delta app faster and more convenient—now you can also get rewarded. First register, then check in using the Delta app to earn 1,000 miles between June 30 and September 7, 2011.

The app allows you to get your eBoarding Pass right on your mobile device, bypassing printers and airport congestion. You can store your boarding pass on your phone like a picture, making it easily accessible even without an Internet connection. Once you've checked in, you're free to walk straight to security and present the boarding pass image from your phone.

Simply download the Delta app to check in to your next flight. The Delta app is available now on your iPhone®, BlackBerry®, Android™ phone and is coming soon to Windows® Phone. You can use the Delta app to check in at over 65 airports worldwide.

Awesome, thanks!

Just registered - will be using this next week...
Old Jun 30, 2011, 3:45 pm

Programs: DL DM/MM, Marriott Plat Premier, HH Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Hertz PC
Upgrade on DL to BE this summer for 1/2 miles

New DL promo, may help those planning to fly intl this summer. Note that ticket must be booked and travel completed by 8/31/11....

http://www.delta.com/skymiles/use_mi...TLUPGUPG-A-A-A
Old Jul 2, 2011, 7:28 am

Programs: Delta GM, (fmr US CP/PP/GP!), DL SkyClub, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Avis Chairman's Club
Originally Posted by Eighty8MPH

Hello,

I signed up for the promo too, but there is one thing that is unclear about it to me. It does not say whether it is a one time bonus, or whether it can be used multiple times during the promo period, for multiple 1,000 mile awards. Does anyone know whether it is a one time thing or more than a one time thing?
Old Jul 2, 2011, 7:59 am

Programs: DL-KRYPTONIUM, DL-PM, HHonors Gold, Priority Club Plat, Club Carlson Silver, Hyatt Plat.
Originally Posted by USirritated
I signed up for the promo too, but there is one thing that is unclear about it to me. It does not say whether it is a one time bonus, or whether it can be used multiple times during the promo period, for multiple 1,000 mile awards. Does anyone know whether it is a one time thing or more than a one time thing?
Fine print says One bonus per member.
Old Jul 5, 2011, 2:22 pm

Quadruple miles on Delta for Marriott Stays

Heres the link: http://www.marriott.com/rewards/prom...promotion=QM11
Old Jul 6, 2011, 7:31 am

Programs: DL-DM; HH-Gold; MR-Silver; Avis-First
Triple Miles With Hilton HHonors

email

>>>>>>
Hello matt5596,

Suddenly 'around the world' is around your corner. You can earn triple miles when you book and stay at any of Hilton HHonors 3,700 hotels and resorts in 82 countries by September 30, 2011. So whether you're craving a lazy week at the beach or want to spend the weekend by the pool, the vacation you're waiting for is almost here.

If you're already registered for Double Your HHonors and would like to earn triple miles instead please sign-up below. This registration will take the place of your previous registration.

Earn triple miles with the Delta SkyMiles program to get to your favorite destinations even sooner.

Register Now
Old Jul 9, 2011, 2:46 pm

Originally Posted by matt5596
email

>>>>>>
Hello matt5596,

Suddenly 'around the world' is around your corner. You can earn triple miles when you book and stay at any of Hilton HHonors 3,700 hotels and resorts in 82 countries by September 30, 2011. So whether you're craving a lazy week at the beach or want to spend the weekend by the pool, the vacation you're waiting for is almost here.

If you're already registered for Double Your HHonors and would like to earn triple miles instead please sign-up below. This registration will take the place of your previous registration.

Earn triple miles with the Delta SkyMiles program to get to your favorite destinations even sooner.

Register Now
Just an FYI about this promo, the T&C show that you have to choose points and variable miles for the Triple miles promo, whereas the double miles promo you can choose variable miles. So, a one night stay at a Hilton for $150 could earn you 1000 miles at fixed (double the normal 500) or 450 miles at variable (triple the 150).
Old Jul 9, 2011, 3:11 pm

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Hertz PC
New Member Promo

Just noticed this promo, FYI....

http://dmn.delta.com/ace_offers/SkyMilesNewMemberRT/
Old Jul 10, 2011, 4:06 am

Programs: Spg Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Scared

Originally Posted by bfisk
Do you know if these are one time lifetime deals. I had a problem getting the 50% bound DL miles because I did a small MR TRANSFER a year ago before I learned of FT.
I dont want to sign up for anything that I may not use now, and will preclude me from future offers
Old Jul 10, 2011, 1:13 pm

$334/nt stay is the red line on Triple Miles promo

Originally Posted by kimslie
Just an FYI about this promo, the T&C show that you have to choose points and variable miles for the Triple miles promo, whereas the double miles promo you can choose variable miles. So, a one night stay at a Hilton for $150 could earn you 1000 miles at fixed (double the normal 500) or 450 miles at variable (triple the 150).
Since the Triple Miles promo requires variable miles, it only makes sense if your stay costs $334+ per night? Variable miles: 334X3=1002 miles; fixed miles: 500X2=1000 miles.
Old Jul 10, 2011, 2:54 pm

Originally Posted by bfisk
Funny. I was able to register despite non being a new member. I don't expect to receive any of the bonuses though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.