Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated Delta Promotions Thread

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2016, 1:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
1. The Hilton MQMs program is back! 250 MQM for every 2-or-more-night stay through 12/31/2016.
LINK: Register at https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/proces...lyURL7HE841639
-To earn MQMs and miles, make sure you select Delta Air Lines® as your preferred Double Dip® Points & MilesTM partner in your Hilton HHonorsTM profile before you check out.

2. Keep an eye out for a "buy MQMs" program in mid-November. Last year not everyone was eligible, however. Usually at increments of 2500 MQM, and can be more expensive for higher elite level persons.

=================

Sorry - been spending a lot of time on the other two US airlines in the last 2 years. I'll probably be back (already booked DL in March for int'l) in 2017 more. Not too many promos for everyone, though.

Last edited by flyzabit; Oct 15, 2016 at 2:10 am
Old Oct 20, 2016, 2:06 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles
This is timely. I am not a big flyer, but I have been enjoying Silver Medallion status for the last two years and don't want to lose it. I am flying to Indonesia next year and need 230 MQMs by the end of this year to keep my SM status. I made sure I followed the instructions to list Delta as my Double Dips preference. I checked out of a Hilton yesterday after staying two nights for a conference I was planning on attending anyway. Now I am watching the website to make sure my 250 MQMs post. :-)

I did miss another way to earn extra Hilton points. "Use the quick re-book feature to book again. Plus, when you book through the Hilton HHonors app through December 31, 2016, you'll earn Triple Points. Terms apply at HHonors.com/DoubleUp."
Old Oct 21, 2016, 1:06 am

Programs: Hilton, United, Gold DL
Originally Posted by michael_v
Also promo for new members from Seattle:

https://www.delta.com/profile/smplan...offer=seabonus
I just earned more RDM's from a football game than I did actually flying on Delta.
Old Oct 21, 2016, 12:01 pm

Programs: DL DM 1.77MM, Marriott LT Plat
Tokyo double miles (LAX/MSP-HND) 10/29/16-2/28/17

Just received an email with this promo:

Here’s a faster way to fly between the U.S. and Tokyo, plus twice the miles for your SkyMiles account. New flights between Minneapolis (MSP) or Los Angeles and Tokyo’s Haneda Airport (HND) start October 29th and save you time with downtown only 30 minutes away – that’s 45 minutes closer than other airports. Even better, enjoy double miles to Tokyo-Haneda, when you enroll by January 12th, then book and fly by February 28, 2017.

TERMS & CONDITIONS
Eligibility: Enrollment in this promotion via this promotional enrollment page is required before ticket purchase to qualify for this promotion. Flights flown prior to meeting the eligibility requirements do not qualify for this promotion. You must enroll for participation in the offer via this promotional enrollment page by January 12, 2017 (ending 11:59:59 PM, U.S. PST on 1/12/2017).

Qualifying Flight Activity: Flights must be purchased after promotional enrollment and flights must be flown between October 29, 2016 and February 28, 2017. Flights departing from and returning to Haneda Airport are eligible for the promotion. Only Delta and Delta Connection® marketed and operated flights flown after promotional qualification will be eligible for this offer. Tickets with E Fare Class are excluded from this offer. Flights that do not earn miles, including but not limited to Award, Miles + Cash, free, pass travel and certain other tickets are not eligible for this promotion.

Double Miles Bonus Offer: Mileage accrual is doubled for all qualifying flights. Double miles are awarded from the respective Medallion status multiplier but not on any bonus miles. Flight activity must conclude on or before February 28, 2017.

Travel Period: All travel must start and end between October 29, 2016 and February 28, 2017. (ending 11:59:59 PM, U.S. EST on 02/28/2017).

SkyMiles: All SkyMiles program rules apply to SkyMiles program membership, miles, offers, mile accrual, mile redemption, and travel benefits. To review the rules, please visit Membership Guide & Program Rules.

Promotional Reference Code: Please refer Delta customer service representative to 168505.

Promotional Fulfillment: Bonus miles will post within 6-8 weeks of completion of qualifying activity.

Haneda Lounge Access: Lounge access available regardless of cabin of service traveling in. To gain entry, boarding pass must display SkyMiles number.

Miscellaneous: This is a one-time offer. Multiple enrollments are not allowed and promotional bonuses associated with multiple accounts will be voided. Offers void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply. Offers and benefits are subject to change without notice. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion® status or Million Miler™ status. Bonus applies only to the traveling SkyMiles member. This offer cannot be combined with other Delta/SkyTeam® offers.
Old Oct 23, 2016, 1:25 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles
My miles have posted to Hilton. Now I just have to wait for them to post to Delta to maintain my Medallion status.

2016 HH3 DOUBLE POINTS OFFER 0 4948 0
DL DOUBLE DIP 0 0 494
2016 DELTA MQM OFFER 0 0 494
Old Oct 23, 2016, 2:31 pm

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
Hilton stays have posted. My past 3 stays have also posted to Delta all on Oct21. Hilton showed that I earned 233 bonus miles/MQM miles but Delta posting showed the 250 MQM minimum.

Just got enough miles to bump me up to diamond today.
Old Apr 3, 2017, 3:20 pm

Any new SkyClub promos around?
Old Nov 8, 2018, 2:34 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Question

On 2 of my Lyft rides this week, I've gotten "Holiday Partner Bonuses" of 1000 & 1500 SkyMiles! Does anybody know the rules of this, esp. which other partners I can use to get even more of these bonuses? Rewards Network? Car rentals? Transfers on points.com?

Last edited by Brendan; Nov 8, 2018 at 2:41 pm
Old Nov 9, 2018, 2:33 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by Brendan
On 2 of my Lyft rides this week, I've gotten "Holiday Partner Bonuses" of 1000 & 1500 SkyMiles! Does anybody know the rules of this, esp. which other partners I can use to get even more of these bonuses? Rewards Network? Car rentals? Transfers on points.com?
The only thing I found via a quick Google was a link to a similar promotion last year:

https://www.autoslash.com/blog-and-t...extra-skymiles
Old Nov 13, 2018, 7:16 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
I found out via points.com that my 2500 bonus SkyMiles disappeared today. They were airbrushed out--no mention of them on my account any more!
Old Nov 13, 2018, 7:27 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Strange, but do you mean SkyMiles (regular program for individual FFers) or SkyBonus (program for small businesses)? SkyMiles aren't currently supposed to expire until you do, so I'm confused by your post.
Old Nov 13, 2018, 11:34 pm

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Strange, but do you mean SkyMiles (regular program for individual FFers) or SkyBonus (program for small businesses)? SkyMiles aren't currently supposed to expire until you do, so I'm confused by your post.
Scroll up a few posts
Old Nov 15, 2018, 4:34 pm

... so then I got this email today:

"[Zorak], You've Been Selected For This Private Offer"

Brendan likes this.
Old Nov 19, 2018, 5:16 pm

Thank you, Zorak, for the above posts. Yes, MSP, I do mean SkyMiles. Mine did not "expire."
AFAIK, I did not receive the above email. Perhaps it got lost among my other emails. Or maybe the problem is that DL recognized that Lyft is not a "new" partner for me!
Old Feb 1, 2019, 7:21 pm

1,000 bonus miles per new partner (Feb 2019)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.