Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated Delta Promotions Thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2011, 8:14 pm

Tried to sign up for the 75% bonus, it won't let me says I was not offered this promo, can anyone help
Old Apr 23, 2011, 8:56 pm

Kinda makes me mad I never get any of these offers.... How do you go about getting these
Old Apr 23, 2011, 10:28 pm

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
Originally Posted by JPL226
Tried to sign up for the 75% bonus, it won't let me says I was not offered this promo, can anyone help
Help with what? If you don't meet the characteristics they are targeting, you won't qualify.

Kinda makes me mad I never get any of these offers.... How do you go about getting these
Earn status or otherwise meet the conditions they seek for such promos. I don't understand why you'd be mad... they are giving away bonuses to some people, not taking away from anyone.
Old Apr 24, 2011, 9:02 am

It would just be nice to be offered something from Delta for once
Old Apr 24, 2011, 9:22 am

It would just be nice to be offered something from Delta for once
Have you taken a look at the first post in this thread? I'm guessing that you can find at least one or two promos they've offered for which you qualify - no? @:-)
Old Apr 25, 2011, 9:11 am

Programs: Motel 6
How long does it take for the StatusFast upgrades to kick in? I've had 7 segments since Apr 1 and going for gold by the end of next week.
Old Apr 25, 2011, 11:57 am

I've tried to sign up for almost everything and it says I'm not eligible... Just not sure why I never get these offers
Old Apr 25, 2011, 6:52 pm

Any other offers out there I can sign up for?
Old Apr 25, 2011, 7:36 pm

Any other offers out there I can sign up for?
I presume you're kidding, as the first page of this thread has dozens of offers, many of which are open to everyone (not targeted) and/or don't require registration. If you are, for some reason only happy if you can register for a targeted promotion, try doing things that typically help one qualify. Fly the airline a lot to earn, earn status, participate in partner activities, acquire branded credit cards, etc.
Old Apr 25, 2011, 7:43 pm

Programs: Skyteam, OneWorld, AMEX
Wow - you're very patient

Originally Posted by mooper
I presume you're kidding, as the first page of this thread has dozens of offers, many of which are open to everyone (not targeted) and/or don't require registration. If you are, for some reason only happy if you can register for a targeted promotion, try doing things that typically help one qualify. Fly the airline a lot to earn, earn status, participate in partner activities, acquire branded credit cards, etc.
Old Apr 26, 2011, 8:29 am
Company Representative - GogoAir

While not strictly a Delta flight promo, we are offering discounts through them for Gogo Inflight Internet; 15% off a 24 hour pass or $10 off your first month of Gogo Unlimited.
Old Apr 26, 2011, 8:37 am

I've looked at the promos on the 1st page and try to put in SM # and it's says you do not qualify fir this promo
Old Apr 26, 2011, 7:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
New FedEx promo email from Delta today 4/26/11:
etween April 1 – May 7, 2011, you can earn up to 2,500 bonus miles when you sign up for a new FedEx account and ship your next two eligible FedEx Home Delivery shipments. For more detailed information, please see FAQs (http://www.fedex.com/us/oadr/en/disc...5310/FQ02.html) . To get started, it's as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Go to our personal shipping services site to open an account and learn more about how to save on FedEx shipping
2. Enroll in the Delta SkyMiles® program with FedEx
3. Ship, save and earn miles

FAQ: (excerpt)
-- How many miles with I earn with this program?
Participants will earn 1 mile for every dollar spent on eligible FedEx® shipments. In addition, participants will earn a bonus of 500 miles for their first and fourth shipments following enrollment. The fourth shipment must be completed within 6 months of the first shipment to earn the bonus miles.

-- How many miles can I earn with the special offer between April 1 – May 7, 2011?
Between April 1 – May 7, 2011, participants will receive 1,250 miles for signing up for a new FedEx account and up to an additional 1,000 miles for the next two eligible FedEx Home Delivery® shipments.
* You will receive an additional 750 bonus miles for the first eligible FedEx Home Delivery shipment by May 7, 2011.
* An additional 500 miles can be earned by shipping your next FedEx Home Delivery shipment by June 17, 2011. However, in order to receive the bonus 500 miles, you must ship the first shipment by May 7, 2011.
Old Apr 28, 2011, 1:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
I've tried to sign up for almost everything and it says I'm not eligible... Just not sure why I never get these offers
You can't. You have wait for next new DL promo. Unfortunately, I am afarid that you won't be eligible for offers this time. Sorry.

Originally Posted by GogoInflight
While not strictly a Delta flight promo, we are offering discounts through them for Gogo Inflight Internet; 15% off a 24 hour pass or $10 off your first month of Gogo Unlimited.
I think its perfect for me that I can used Gogo Internet during in-flight. I will try to take the laptop for next available trip. I can keep in touch with my relatives during 39,000 feet.
Old Apr 29, 2011, 2:59 am

Targeted 5000 mile rebate on award bookings

Looks to be very targeted, but worth trying to register for. Up to 5,000 miles back for booking an award and traveling within the specified date range on specific days. Definitely a narrow benefit, but it's nice that Delta offers things like this... don't see many other airlines with similar promos.

http://dmn.delta.com/ace_offers/2011awardtravelrebate/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.