Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated Delta Promotions Thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2011, 3:00 pm

Programs: Delta GM, (fmr US CP/PP/GP!), DL SkyClub, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Avis Chairman's Club
Originally Posted by Ispahan1
This is what I got, too. I wonder if there are two different offers, with some people getting MQMs AND bonus miles, and others just getting bonus miles? I care more about the MQMs at this point--I'll make GM this year but it would be nice to make it before a couple of long trips later in the year.
It is also possible that DL has screwed up their coding for this promotion, which has certainly happened before, and is awarding MQM's in addition to regular bonus miles. Ya think?
Old Mar 30, 2011, 6:05 pm

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
Originally Posted by AeoNKiNG
I am a current gold member but didn't get an email about a promotion. Any current golds know if there is a promotion for us?
How long have you been Gold, and has there been any interruption in your status?
Old Apr 5, 2011, 3:52 pm

Programs: HGP/SPG: Apprentice Kettle; UA/AA/DL: Journeyman Kettle
MegaMiles has now arrived. Register to earn Triple Miles for your Marriott stays.

Hello Mr. MIT_sbm,

Enroll and register with Marriott Rewards® to earn Triple Miles when you stay at any of the more than 3,300 participating Marriott® hotels in 68 countries across 11 distinctive brands. You'll earn triple miles, beginning with your second stay and all subsequent stays, between February 1 and April 30, 2011.

And wherever you travel, you can count on:
Exclusive member benefits
No blackout dates
More places to earn and redeem: EDITIONSM and Autograph Collection® and The Ritz-Carlton, the exclusive luxury partner of the Marriott Rewards program
Special offers
Travel planning tools
Instant redemption available in the US, Canada and Europe — coming soon world wide
And more … every step along the way
Kind of funny. I just received this email from Delta 04 April 2011 but the promotion looks like it began in February.
Old Apr 6, 2011, 12:20 pm

Programs: Delta GM, (fmr US CP/PP/GP!), DL SkyClub, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Avis Chairman's Club
Originally Posted by MIT_SBM
Kind of funny. I just received this email from Delta 04 April 2011 but the promotion looks like it began in February.
Well, complaints to the FAA against DL for being late increased in the first quarter, so this just seems like another thing that DL is late for!
Old Apr 6, 2011, 5:49 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by mooper
How long have you been Gold, and has there been any interruption in your status?
Made gold about a month ago. First time to Gold.
Old Apr 6, 2011, 9:19 pm

Made gold about a month ago. First time to Gold.
That's why you didn't qualify for the offer; they ran the script to find qualifiers during the period you were not Gold. In other words, it wasn't an offer that was targeted to people of a particular status at that minute, it was targeted to people who were of a particular status when they ran the script.
Old Apr 7, 2011, 7:35 am

Programs: DL DM
That's why you didn't qualify for the offer; they ran the script to find qualifiers during the period you were not Gold. In other words, it wasn't an offer that was targeted to people of a particular status at that minute, it was targeted to people who were of a particular status when they ran the script.
Ah okay. That may explain why I got a letter in the mail yesterday saying that because I am SM, I get a special offer!
Old Apr 7, 2011, 7:58 am

Ah okay. That may explain why I got a letter in the mail yesterday saying that because I am SM, I get a special offer!
You can always go to the site to register and try it. Quite a few people who did not get the offer tried to register anyway, and were successful.
Old Apr 8, 2011, 5:41 am

Programs: DL, WN, Marriott, Hilton
Originally Posted by Lackey99
AN EXCLUSIVE REWARD RESERVED FOR YOU
ENJOY A 75% MILEAGE BONUS.
We appreciate your loyalty and we'd like to thank you for it.
Fly six qualifying Delta segments* anytime between April 1 and June 30, 2011, and you'll receive double flown miles. (That's just three nonstop round-trip flights.)
Then fly and enjoy a 75% mileage bonus on all
Delta marketed/operated flights flown July 1 through December 31, 2011.
As a Silver Medallion®, you already earn a 25% mileage bonus. Add that to the 75% mileage bonus and you'll be earning a total bonus of 100%. That's double flown miles on all paid Delta flights for six months.
For this one-time bonus, register today and fly between April 1 and
June 30, 2011.
*A qualifying Delta segment is defined as a paid Delta marketed/operated nonstop or direct flight that has the same flight number from point of origin to point of destination and earns

http://dmn.delta.com/offers/thankyou/
I searched, but didn't find reference to this, so: I received a letter in the mail yesterday with the exact same offer, but directing me to delta.com/twogifts for registration. I originally tried to register at the URL that Lackey99 posted, and was rejected. However, I was able to register at the new URL. I suggest anyone who wasn't able to register initially -- especially FOs, as the letter references my Silver status -- try this other URL.
Old Apr 8, 2011, 9:33 am

Programs: DL SM, S HHonors, S Marriott, AvisFirst
Originally Posted by lantenon
I searched, but didn't find reference to this, so: I received a letter in the mail yesterday with the exact same offer, but directing me to delta.com/twogifts for registration. I originally tried to register at the URL that Lackey99 posted, and was rejected. However, I was able to register at the new URL. I suggest anyone who wasn't able to register initially -- especially FOs, as the letter references my Silver status -- try this other URL.
I received this same letter and was able to register whereas with the "thank you" link I was not...
Old Apr 8, 2011, 7:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
Originally Posted by MIT_SBM
I've had it under "Other Significant Partner Offers" as "MegaBonus" (instead of MegaMiles) since February. Feel free to look at the middle of the page and down for the link for that and other partner offers. I can't put everything there, but this is a nice one.
Old Apr 8, 2011, 7:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
Originally Posted by lantenon
Thanks for the link! I had been looking for that as "1.B.2" on the front sticky page. Didn't have a link until now. So, check all 4 versions of this offer, and try signing up for all, top-down, if you didn't get the emaill. I never got the email, but it did let me sign up for it at my status level. My spouse dropped to zero this year, and didn't get it / can't sign up for any of them, despite a 5-segment 15K trip this past week.
Old Apr 9, 2011, 3:33 am

@Flyzabit - Just a heads up that the Birthday Bonus section needs to be updated with the new link format. Up to and including March 2011, it used the /janbday /febbday /marbday ... format. For April 2011, it changed to /apr2011bday and /aprbday does not work. Presumably, we'll see the "2011" continue to be inserted going forward. Thanks for all your efforts on this thread - extremely useful to thousands of people, I'm sure.
Old Apr 9, 2011, 11:43 pm
Original Poster

@Flyzabit - Just a heads up that the Birthday Bonus section needs to be updated with the new link format. Up to and including March 2011, it used the /janbday /febbday /marbday ... format. For April 2011, it changed to /apr2011bday and /aprbday does not work. Presumably, we'll see the "2011" continue to be inserted going forward. Thanks for all your efforts on this thread - extremely useful to thousands of people, I'm sure.
Yes, mooper, I noticed something happening in Feb and March via Google search: Fewer miles bonus with the "...2011..." in the offer link:
Compare:
http://dmn.delta.com/offers/marbday/ (or /febdday) -- 2,500 bonus miles on your next round-trip flight and a $100 e-certificate toward a Delta Vacations® getaway.
vs.
http://dmn.delta.com/offers/mar2011bday/ -- 2,000 bonus miles on your next round-trip flight and a $100 e-certificate toward a Delta Vacations® getaway.
and
http://dmn.delta.com/offers/feb2011bday/ -- 1,500 bonus miles on your next round-trip flight and a $100 e-certificate toward a Delta Vacations® getaway.

That is why I wasn't posting or advertising the "...2011..." link, when both existed. I'm sorry to see they only have the lower one now - /Apr2011bday at 2000 bonus miles.
Old Apr 10, 2011, 12:14 am
Original Poster

OK Folks -- 3 new promos posted on the front sticky page, as #2, #3, and #4 under March/April 2011:

-- AmEx Membership Rewards transfer bonus
-- SkyMiles New Member Bonus (5 offers)
-- Multi-Partner Bonus -- 3/15/11 - 5/15/11.

Please see the info on the first page.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.