US Bank Flexperks credit cards
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
__________________________________________________ _________

Flexperks FAQ: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/rewardsRedemption.do

application page: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/welc...w&lang=en&exp=

Flexperks Real-Time Rewards Confirmed Merchants:

Flexperks listed examples: "United, American, British Airways, Emirates, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, Sun Country", however BEWARE that "non U.S. merchants" are not supposed to work (i.e. British Airway & Emirates). Supervisor has said that this list hasn't been updated to exclude non-US airlines. Note that it will be difficult to get any transactions covered if Real-time Rewards do not work automatically.

Airlines:
  • American Airlines
  • Delta
  • Southwest
  • Sun Country
  • United Airlines

Lodging:

Other:
  • Uber
Print Wikipost

U.S. Bank FlexPerks

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2014, 9:33 am

Programs: DL Diamond
Addition to my recent post...

USBank website states "Travel on more than 150 airlines with no blackout dates or online redemption fees."

The statement about redemption fees is not true based on my recent experience. Their booking engine (Orbitz) added $28 fees per ticket. Neither Orbitz.com nor Delta.com had similar fees for same tickets.
Old Dec 7, 2014, 10:51 am

Programs: DL DM; 2MM
Originally Posted by msp_flyer
Addition to my recent post...

USBank website states "Travel on more than 150 airlines with no blackout dates or online redemption fees."

The statement about redemption fees is not true based on my recent experience. Their booking engine (Orbitz) added $28 fees per ticket. Neither Orbitz.com nor Delta.com had similar fees for same tickets.

FWIW: last month I redeemed two tix on DL to Johannesburg, SA @ $981.90 each for exactly the same price as quoted on DL's website.
Each ticket required 50k FP points for a total of 100k FP points.
No additional fees were added by Orbitz and neither on all my prior tickets issued by Travelocity.
As a matter of fact, I was pleasantly surprised at the time of booking that Orbitz provided me actually with more flight options than DL's website
Old Dec 7, 2014, 1:13 pm

Programs: UA, AA peon
Originally Posted by thehawk75
In the past I was able to get the $25 airline allowance to credit on 1 way trips. So, when 2X 1-way prices worked out the same as a round trip (and of course required the same total amount of points) then I'd book it as one ways in order to double the airline allowance credit (i.e. book an $800 round trip itin as two $400 one ways at 20,000 points when possible).

However, my most recent request for the 2X$25 credits got declined because, and I quote they 'could not find a round trip itinerary that was booked using flexpoints for the dates [I] indicated'

Is this a new development? Or have I somehow been lucky in the past when they gave me the credit for the one-ways ?
When I made my only redemption to date, I wasn't able to find a roundtrip under $400 either and instead bought 2 segments for different trips on the same ticket. I called to request the $25 statement credit after using it for E+ on the first segment, and they absolutely refused to do anything until I had "returned" by flying the second segment.
Old Dec 11, 2014, 3:54 pm

Programs: Hyatt Giraffe
My wife got shut down a few days ago. 14 purchases of about $1K each last month when Kroger was running their $ off visa/mc GCs. Only purchases on the year too. Still < credit limit.

About 110K worth of Flexperks confiscated, agent wouldn't budge on that. Got to figure out exactly how many, how to value, and then how to pursue further.
Old Dec 16, 2014, 8:45 am

Programs: No preference
Concerning fraud alerts,
I received approx. 10 straight alerts and spoke to the fraud dept 10 times to get the issues cleared. My final call, I raised the issue to a super. and asked for modifications to my security settings. The agent said they changed some settings on my account and I haven't had an alert since.

Before call: >$1k would trigger
After call: >$5k have yet to trigger.

Originally Posted by sam_goh
My wife got shut down a few days ago. 14 purchases of about $1K each last month when Kroger was running their $ off visa/mc GCs. Only purchases on the year too. Still < credit limit.

About 110K worth of Flexperks confiscated, agent wouldn't budge on that. Got to figure out exactly how many, how to value, and then how to pursue further.
Any reason given?
Old Dec 16, 2014, 11:21 am

Originally Posted by jcmitchell21
Concerning fraud alerts,
I received approx. 10 straight alerts and spoke to the fraud dept 10 times to get the issues cleared. My final call, I raised the issue to a super. and asked for modifications to my security settings. The agent said they changed some settings on my account and I haven't had an alert since.

Before call: >$1k would trigger
After call: >$5k have yet to trigger.

Any reason given?
Busted for MS? :P I'd never MSed on this card but had an encounter with the fraud department in the process of meeting a 2k spend goal, and boy, they really do give you a good grilling over the ol spit.
Old Dec 16, 2014, 11:40 am

Programs: AA-EXP, BAEC Silver, Hyatt-Globalist, Hilton-gold, SPG-gold
Anyone know what the in-branch offer is the the FlexPerks American Express. A US Bank representative called me to tell me I was pre-approved. He must have been new because he didnt have too much infomation. On line the offer is for 20K flexperks. I got an offer by snail mail for 10k, but no annual fee as long as I keep both this card and my current card.
Old Dec 22, 2014, 3:39 pm

Flexperks Point Transfer to Another Flexperks Account

What are the rules surrounding this? I just tried transferring some points from a business to personal Flexperks account and got a message that I have exceeded my annual transfer limit.

Anyone know?
Old Dec 22, 2014, 9:22 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum-2 MM Starwood Plat,Delta DM
Originally Posted by swf83
What are the rules surrounding this? I just tried transferring some points from a business to personal Flexperks account and got a message that I have exceeded my annual transfer limit.

Anyone know?
Same thing happened to me. I dont remember transferring many points this year either. Dont know the situation with this myself.
Old Jan 2, 2015, 3:03 pm

U.S. Bank FlexPerks [Master Thread]

This blog post claims they were able to call-in and pay overage above points with credit card; anyone else have luck with this? I've not used flex perks on flights before over a dollar or two, so this would really open up options for us.

http://rapidtravelchai.boardingarea.com/2014/12/06/how-to-maximize-us-bank-flexperks/
Old Jan 4, 2015, 6:39 pm

Is anyone else getting an error "An error has occurred and we were unable to process your request. Please close your browser and try again." when searching for flights in the reward travel section?
Old Jan 5, 2015, 1:56 pm

I applied for the card and was approved, though the credit line they granted ($5k) was very small compared to other issuers. Am I an anomaly?
Old Jan 7, 2015, 8:45 am

skibum3d - no your not an anomaly last month they gave me a $5k limit too and basically laughed at them when I called in to check on it. I have a high credit score and have a really good income but I do have maybe too much credit for them right now although my utilization is nothing I pay everything off mostly before its even due. I figured no biggie don't plan on any large spends with them got it because I committed to some larger donations to an organization over the next 5 years and wanted to take advantage of the 3x on donations. I'll get it raised eventually I have many cards I'm going to close soon. I did get the Amex version of this card.
Old Jan 12, 2015, 10:45 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Anyone tried the "dailyfeats" program listed on the promos site? You mark positive health/lifestyle choices as complete to earn points. Apparently you can earn 500 FlexPoints every 90 days?
Old Jan 13, 2015, 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by MDtR-Chicago
Anyone tried the "dailyfeats" program listed on the promos site? You mark positive health/lifestyle choices as complete to earn points. Apparently you can earn 500 FlexPoints every 90 days?
yes, I've been doing this every quarter for the past year or so.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.