US Bank Flexperks credit cards
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
__________________________________________________ _________

Flexperks FAQ: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/rewardsRedemption.do

application page: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/welc...w&lang=en&exp=

Flexperks Real-Time Rewards Confirmed Merchants:

Flexperks listed examples: "United, American, British Airways, Emirates, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, Sun Country", however BEWARE that "non U.S. merchants" are not supposed to work (i.e. British Airway & Emirates). Supervisor has said that this list hasn't been updated to exclude non-US airlines. Note that it will be difficult to get any transactions covered if Real-time Rewards do not work automatically.

Airlines:
  • American Airlines
  • Delta
  • Southwest
  • Sun Country
  • United Airlines

Lodging:

Other:
  • Uber
Print Wikipost

U.S. Bank FlexPerks

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2015, 4:23 pm

Programs: UA Gold, AA Gold, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Hertz Pres Circle, etc etc
Originally Posted by WIRunner
This may sound dumb. But does the autopay need to cover the entire amount? Or just the minimum balance? We tend to make a weekly payment on the account so it is paid off by the end of the month. I wouldn't mind recapturing the missing/lost points in the future.
You set up autopay to pay off the full amount, but pay whatever you want during the month. If it is already paid off when the autopay date arrives then nothing gets autopaid. Simple.
Old Apr 9, 2015, 9:38 am

With the flight redemptions, can you redeem just for other people? In other words, you are not going to be one of the ones on the flight that you book.
Old Apr 9, 2015, 10:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by Silverthunder
With the flight redemptions, can you redeem just for other people? In other words, you are not going to be one of the ones on the flight that you book.
Yeah, it isn't a problem. When you're booking the ticket you get to a point where it asks you for the traveller's information.
Old Apr 10, 2015, 4:42 pm

hi all. Is there a Wiki on the flexperks redemption for airlines? Which airlines can I redeem and which ones are not allowed? I was specifically looking for US to Taiwan flights.
Old Apr 10, 2015, 7:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sungchiahao
hi all. Is there a Wiki on the flexperks redemption for airlines? Which airlines can I redeem and which ones are not allowed? I was specifically looking for US to Taiwan flights.
The easiest way is to just do dummy bookings. You'll get nearly every airline that flies and has prices listed through Orbitz. You'll likely end up on EVA, and unless you're in coach, it won't be cheap.
Old Apr 21, 2015, 5:20 am

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
Hey all, I'm getting a ticket price of around US$985 for a ticket on google flights and ITA. When I go via the US Bank portal, it does show me a choice of 50K miles.
I get all the way through, with the portal even showing a ticket price of US$986, but then it errors out and says I don't have enough points.
Then I checked Orbitz and it's showing $1041.
Very weird-- seems to be seeing the same fares that I do, and pricing it out at US$986-- but then at ticketing time "sees" the Orbitz fare.
Ideas?
Old Apr 21, 2015, 10:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by kyushuman
Hey all, I'm getting a ticket price of around US$985 for a ticket on google flights and ITA. When I go via the US Bank portal, it does show me a choice of 50K miles.
I get all the way through, with the portal even showing a ticket price of US$986, but then it errors out and says I don't have enough points.
Then I checked Orbitz and it's showing $1041.
Very weird-- seems to be seeing the same fares that I do, and pricing it out at US$986-- but then at ticketing time "sees" the Orbitz fare.
Ideas?
The site gets "confused" if you do too many searches in a short period of time. Clearing out your cache doesn't seem to work, you need to wait for the site to refresh, give it about an hour and you'll see the updated fares.
Old May 5, 2015, 4:45 pm

Originally Posted by st1575
A few days ago, I received the following snail mail offer for the Amex:
  • 20K points after $500 spend in 90 days
  • 0% interest on purchases for first 18 billing cycles
  • 0% fee on balance transfers in first 30 days
  • $49 annual fee waived for first year
I applied a few days before the offer deadline. The online decision went pending, and I decided to just wait it out per some FT advice. Result: A week later, I was approved automagically. After activation, another phone call confirmed the bonus noted above.
Old May 6, 2015, 5:39 am

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
Originally Posted by WIRunner
The site gets "confused" if you do too many searches in a short period of time. Clearing out your cache doesn't seem to work, you need to wait for the site to refresh, give it about an hour and you'll see the updated fares.
Thanks for this advice-- I don't think I cleared the cache or anything but just went to bed and the next day it worked fine! Got ARN-AMS-MSP (stop)- ATL-EZE (stop)- ATL-MSP (stop)- AMS on DL for a total of US$986. Love those Europe-South America fares that allow stops in USA both directions.
Old May 14, 2015, 10:05 am

Programs: SPG Gold, HH Silver
Was just over on the DailyFeats site, getting my quarterly points, and noticed under rewards, the message, "Points submitted for FlexPoints after 6/30/15 will not be redeemed." Anyone heard if they are ending the program/partnership?

Edit - upon further info, the partnership is ending July 1, 2015, so no more turning daily feats into flexperks.

Last edited by northy989; May 14, 2015 at 10:18 am Reason: more information
Old May 14, 2015, 1:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by northy989
Was just over on the DailyFeats site, getting my quarterly points, and noticed under rewards, the message, "Points submitted for FlexPoints after 6/30/15 will not be redeemed." Anyone heard if they are ending the program/partnership?

Edit - upon further info, the partnership is ending July 1, 2015, so no more turning daily feats into flexperks.
Never heard of them, and they barely seem like they're in business. Their Facebook and tumblr pages haven't been updated in two years, and half the links on their web page is dead. Unless, of course, we're talking about different things.
Old May 16, 2015, 4:29 pm

Just got a Flexperks Amex and Paypal*Kiva not coded as charity. 2 different transactions - neither got 3x credit.

Customer service rep says they're "going to research it" and send me a letter in 10 days.

Anyone else have this issue?
Old May 16, 2015, 5:46 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, BAEC Silver, Hyatt-Globalist, Hilton-gold, SPG-gold
Originally Posted by newaroundhere
Just got a Flexperks Amex and Paypal*Kiva not coded as charity. 2 different transactions - neither got 3x credit.

Customer service rep says they're "going to research it" and send me a letter in 10 days.

Anyone else have this issue?
I noticed that too. I figured that it must be an Amex coding issue since my non Amex flexperks card is still coding Kiva as charity. I am just going to stop using my Amex since there is no benefit to using both cards
Old May 17, 2015, 7:10 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Plat, Marriott Gold, HH Silver
Originally Posted by smitty06
I noticed that too. I figured that it must be an Amex coding issue since my non Amex flexperks card is still coding Kiva as charity. I am just going to stop using my Amex since there is no benefit to using both cards
There are still some benefits of the Amex
- 2x flexpoints on restaurants (VISA is only 1x)
- limit of $120,000/year for full points is per card. If you hit $120K on your VISA< the Amex will come in handy
Old May 22, 2015, 4:58 pm

Any data points on using the $25 incidentals credit on a physical or e-gift card?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.