Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

TD Bank [USA] Cash Rewards [Consolidated]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 4, 2014, 3:09 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: zeppoloveskafka
Was given number 1-877-745-5040 as direct number for claiming rewards.

But easier to do at https://easyrewards.tdbank.com/ and statement credits post very quickly.

Target and Walmart seem to be posting at 1%, even when they are supposed to code grocery.
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2015, 9:02 pm
XP1

Originally Posted by karenfly
So technically, your spending is still during the 6th statement period, it just didn't posted until the 7th statement period. Right?
Right. Spend during 6th statement period. Transaction posts in 7th statement period.

You should be able to make a purchase on the last day, the 6th statement close date. When the transaction posts during the 7th statement period, you should get 5%.

I am going to try this data point again in the next few days with another TD account.
Old Feb 23, 2015, 10:34 am

I will add a new twist to all the talk of account holds and reviews. My account was under review for 2 weeks. Finally got it cleared when I asked to speak to a manager in the fraud department. The next day I went to my favorite grocer to check if things were still good, and they were. Now a little more than a week later after getting back from vacation where I used this card exclusively, I get declined at my favorite grocer. Called in, and am told there is a block for this specific store on my card. The end.
Old Feb 23, 2015, 11:06 am

Originally Posted by mittenfingerz
I will add a new twist to all the talk of account holds and reviews. My account was under review for 2 weeks. Finally got it cleared when I asked to speak to a manager in the fraud department. The next day I went to my favorite grocer to check if things were still good, and they were. Now a little more than a week later after getting back from vacation where I used this card exclusively, I get declined at my favorite grocer. Called in, and am told there is a block for this specific store on my card. The end.
Clearly they are taking a more proactive approach right now and we have caught their attention. I know of 4 people now who this has happened to just now.
Old Feb 23, 2015, 11:07 am
XP1

What are your spend amounts?
Old Feb 23, 2015, 11:55 am

Originally Posted by zeppoloveskafka
Clearly they are taking a more proactive approach right now and we have caught their attention. I know of 4 people now who this has happened to just now.
I have to admit this is a classy way to shut us down. Just a snipe shot to the beating heart of MS lol
Old Feb 23, 2015, 1:57 pm

I have to admit this is a classy way to shut us down. Just a snipe shot to the beating heart of MS lol
They *are* America's most convenient bank. I'm going to have to take a lot more pens when I visit their banks to make up for this.
Old Feb 23, 2015, 3:00 pm

Just wanted to chime in as well.. also one of the "under review" accounts, now for 2 weeks. Ridiculous thing is they originally said within 24-48 hours things would be resolved... and 2 weeks later, nothing.

Very uncool. Anyone else finally get their "under review" status removed?
Old Feb 25, 2015, 12:33 pm

Originally Posted by digitalpop
Just wanted to chime in as well.. also one of the "under review" accounts, now for 2 weeks. Ridiculous thing is they originally said within 24-48 hours things would be resolved... and 2 weeks later, nothing.

Very uncool. Anyone else finally get their "under review" status removed?
I'm in the exact same boat. I've been "under review" for 10 days now. I call every day and Monday someone finally agreed that they had been very unprofessional and would send an email to make sure I got called back. That was Monday morning and still no call.
Old Feb 25, 2015, 9:17 pm

Getting the impression they're just holding up ms accounts at least until the end of the 5% period. Anyone under review who has had the card at least 6 months?
Old Feb 26, 2015, 7:20 am

Programs: UA, CO, Delta, AA, BA, Hilton, Starwood, Marriott
I have not gotten call after 6 days (4 working days). My card is at the end of 5th billing cycle.
Old Feb 26, 2015, 9:30 am

Decline transaction reason

My payment hold was released a few days ago. I got back from vacation and tried to use the card. It was declined. Online it shows the following as the reason:

Response Reason: REAL TIME SCORE

When I called in, the CSR said she does not see any reason why the transaction was declined. She said I should try again. I already left the store though.

Anyone know what this is all about?
Old Feb 26, 2015, 10:02 am

Originally Posted by hokiegl
My payment hold was released a few days ago. I got back from vacation and tried to use the card. It was declined. Online it shows the following as the reason:

Response Reason: REAL TIME SCORE

When I called in, the CSR said she does not see any reason why the transaction was declined. She said I should try again. I already left the store though.

Anyone know what this is all about?
Even though CSR said no, I'm betting they blocked the charge from your favorite grocery store.
Old Feb 27, 2015, 5:11 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Avis Chairman
My account has been restricted since Jan 29 and still no resolution -- every time I call in they tell me that someone will call me when it's resolved. They say the same thing every single time. It is maddening. If you're going to shut me down, then shut me down. But don't keep me in limbo.
Old Feb 27, 2015, 5:14 pm

Programs: HH Gold (again), US/UA/DL non-elite, ZE Presidents Circle, WN reluctant no fee convert.
Originally Posted by zeppoloveskafka
They *are* America's most convenient bank. I'm going to have to take a lot more pens when I visit their banks to make up for this.
^ I did the same!
Old Feb 27, 2015, 6:04 pm

Originally Posted by ramalama8
My account has been restricted since Jan 29 and still no resolution -- every time I call in they tell me that someone will call me when it's resolved. They say the same thing every single time. It is maddening. If you're going to shut me down, then shut me down. But don't keep me in limbo.
I made an untimely overpayment that triggered my hold, just because I wanted to zero out the balance for this months reporting cycle. They're refusing to refund the credit balance at this point, citing the "24-48 hour" indefinite review. Can anyone suggest resources on getting the refund?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.